|04-23-2009, 09:11 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Richmond, BCVehicle:
FS: 1999 red Impreza
1999 Subaru Impreza , 4 door sedan. TS model so it's lighter than the RS (no sunroof) Second owner. Local car, originally
purchased from Richmond Subaru. No accidents.
Recently passed aircare in February.
2.2 liter 4 cylinder with 188,000km.
5 speed, AWD (kinda goes without saying)
Clutch and timing belt both done at 160k, shortly before I purchased it.
All maintenance done regularly
● Suspension, (all suspension installed professionally with new parts after I bought car)
● front Subaru STi 4 piston brakes with WRX rotors (5000km on them
● rear Subaru WRX disc conversion (5000km)
● Perrin 22mm rear sway bar (5000km)
● Perrin rear sway bar end links
● Perrin rear sway bar stout mounts
● Whiteline 25mm front swaybar
● WRX STi P1 complete suspension (springs, AGX struts, etc. with 5000km)
● 2.5RS 5 spoke alloy wheels with Micheline tires (5000km on them)
● 2.5RS side skirts
● Impreza P1 front splitter/lip
● tinted windows
● Black housing headlights and corners
● Clarion two din DVD deck
In general it's a very well taken care of Impreza. Handles fantastic. It has no rust whatsoever with just the usual
wear and tear for a 10 year old car. Would make a great daily commuter for someone or good canidate for a swap. Get
600 – 650km per tank. Also have a black RS hood I will throw in.
Asking $7500 obo . Open to reasonable offers. Feel free to ask any questions. Not interested in parting out any parts.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by Bilbo12; 05-13-2009 at 09:13 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: 1999 Red L Hood||Jimpreza||Tri-State Area Forum||1||04-08-2006 08:14 AM|
|FS: 1999 Black Impreza RS||jetfire67||Tri-State Area Forum||18||12-23-2003 04:58 PM|
|FS: 1999 Black Impreza RS||jetfire67||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||3||12-23-2003 01:34 PM|
|FS: 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Coupe||wrx7r1||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||2||02-20-2003 12:29 PM|