Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday October 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
fastlanerex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133391
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Delaware
Vehicle:
2004 boosted saleen
white

Smile vf39 tuned at turboxs

car has 90k miles

298.5 WTQ 313WHP

21.5 psi full boost at 3800 rpm

mod list

ss autochrome fmic
utec
turboxs shorty intake
samco turbo inlet tube
ported polished exhsust manifold
grimmspeed highflow crosspipe
hks bov
vf39

walbro fuel pump
565 pinks
iag ewg uppipe with tial 38mm v-band
invidia turboback




* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by fastlanerex; 05-14-2009 at 04:24 AM.
fastlanerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
boostdog
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 149752
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Vehicle:
07 wrx tr
rr tuned stg2 12.8@105mph

Default

i'd say that's some nice power! esp on a 2.0 good job. now hit the strip and see what it does.
boostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
scramjett
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 192526
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX FMIC/VF48
Red/Steel Grey

Default

What's your take on "lag" with your setup? You've got a VF39 + FMIC, which the experts say will be a real laggy car. I'm in the middle of doing a VF swap + FMIC in my 08 and people are telling me it will be too laggy. I guess I'll find out soon enough when I finish my install. . . .
scramjett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
emsmap
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 159334
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Vehicle:
02 WRX, 99RS, 96L
AP3,PPG,FMIC, Big turbo

Default

I have almost the same setup as you OP. Jermaine tuned my car about a 1 and a half ago. I achieved 297whp at 19 psi on my 2002 wrx. I since then have raised the boost to 21 and it feels like a freight train all the way to redline. Yes there is more lag with my FMIC and vf39 but I actually like the lag lol. My mod list is:

IHI VF39 Turbocharger
CSS Front Mount Intercooler
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Modded Stock Injectors (Flow Tested 1000cc)
Forge BOV/BPV
UTEC Engine Management Piggyback ECU
Group N Motor Mounts
ABC Boost Control Solenoid
TurboXS Catless Uppipe
HKS Catless Downpipe
Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust
Spt Intake
Samco Radiator Hoses and Auxillary hoses
TurboXS Tuner Wideband Controller
Oil Catchcan
Protune by Jermaine at TurboXS
emsmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
Paul
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 56203
Join Date: Feb 2004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: south nj
Vehicle:
00 RSTI Coupe
Twin Scroll 2.5XTR EJ207

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scramjett View Post
What's your take on "lag" with your setup? You've got a VF39 + FMIC, which the experts say will be a real laggy car. I'm in the middle of doing a VF swap + FMIC in my 08 and people are telling me it will be too laggy. I guess I'll find out soon enough when I finish my install. . . .
You shouldnt be asking the OP since he has a 2.0 and you have a 2.5. With Your motor a vf39 will NOT be laggy......stop listening to those "experts"
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
srt2stiguy05
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 195183
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Michigan
Vehicle:
2005 STi
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You shouldnt be asking the OP since he has a 2.0 and you have a 2.5. With Your motor a vf39 will NOT be laggy......stop listening to those "experts"

Well I agree with the OP cause responsiveness is now LESS (3800 RPM) Instead of (3200-3400)


I think either go TMIC (STi or aftermarket) or Bigger Turbo and a better tune with OUT UTEC like Open Sourced and you will see better #'s and faster Response
srt2stiguy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
GDB FAN
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 105814
Join Date: Jan 2006
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
two V8's..
'murica

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You shouldnt be asking the OP since he has a 2.0 and you have a 2.5. With Your motor a vf39 will NOT be laggy......stop listening to those "experts"
+123456789
It may feel "laggy" because the exhaust housing/wheel was increased. 13.5psi will come faster then 22psi.


back to the topic...
Those are awesome numbers, even for a 2.0L!!! I'd like to see the dyno sheet.
GDB FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
shadowmd
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 193222
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore, MD
Vehicle:
05 Wrx 1.5xtr 6spd
2.5 hybrid 367whp/363wtq

Default

nice numbers!

i'm looking at getting my vf34 pro-tuned soon. can't wait!
shadowmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:09 PM   #9
Paul
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 56203
Join Date: Feb 2004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: south nj
Vehicle:
00 RSTI Coupe
Twin Scroll 2.5XTR EJ207

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt2stiguy05 View Post
Well I agree with the OP cause responsiveness is now LESS (3800 RPM) Instead of (3200-3400)
Yep on a 2.0 thats what happens.....different story on a 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt2stiguy05 View Post
I think either go TMIC (STi or aftermarket) or Bigger Turbo and a better tune with OUT UTEC like Open Sourced and you will see better #'s and faster Response
Guess your one of those experts?

OP: sorry for the ot....cant wait to see the graph!
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #10
Badler
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 133597
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Orange
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt2stiguy05 View Post
Well I agree with the OP cause responsiveness is now LESS (3800 RPM) Instead of (3200-3400)


I think either go TMIC (STi or aftermarket) or Bigger Turbo and a better tune with OUT UTEC like Open Sourced and you will see better #'s and faster Response
What's wrong with UTEC? Please explain. Most are OS flashed and use the UTEC on top of that, like myself. God forbid you get tuned on UTEC, by the people who MADE IT...

OP, don't listen to this person.
Badler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
4thgenx42
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 146312
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Planet Earth
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Default

DAMN, those are some good numbers. Cant wait to see if ill end up with a VF39 or 16g.

Congrats!
4thgenx42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #12
srt2stiguy05
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 195183
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Michigan
Vehicle:
2005 STi
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronmsadler View Post
What's wrong with UTEC? Please explain. Most are OS flashed and use the UTEC on top of that, like myself. God forbid you get tuned on UTEC, by the people who MADE IT...

OP, don't listen to this person.

Well you dont have to listen to me at all, Just my experience using UTEC and its 1 dimensional tuning source, I have made More Power on Open source then Using UTEC.
srt2stiguy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:15 AM   #13
Racer_X_X
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 141804
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Orange
Vehicle:
'98 RSTi HTA86 AEM
'02 35R-Nürburgring Cert.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt2stiguy05 View Post
Well you dont have to listen to me at all, Just my experience using UTEC and its 1 dimensional tuning source, I have made More Power on Open source then Using UTEC.


That would tell me that the person tuning the UTEC (in your car) didn't know what he was doing.
Racer_X_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:45 AM   #14
Badler
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 133597
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Orange
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_X_X View Post
That would tell me that the person tuning the UTEC (in your car) didn't know what he was doing.
Yup.
Badler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #15
Steve.804
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 68647
Join Date: Aug 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond, VA
Vehicle:
07 STI
Rotated 35R Jorge Tuned

Default

Nice numbers! Do you know what your boost is at redline?
Steve.804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #16
fastlanerex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133391
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Delaware
Vehicle:
2004 boosted saleen
white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve.804 View Post
Nice numbers! Do you know what your boost is at redline?
tapers to 19.5 psi at redline when it hits it hits hard. i called jermaine about getting my dynoplot emailed to me im still waitin on it plus a timeslips coming soon
fastlanerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
fastlanerex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133391
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Delaware
Vehicle:
2004 boosted saleen
white

Default

got dyno graph for some reason i cant copy and past it from anywhere my myspace pics my email.. Im getting pissed so i took a pic of it on my comp with my cell phone hope it comes out ok.


I hate computers **** it i give up unless someone can walk me through this ive never had a prob posting pics before

Last edited by fastlanerex; 05-11-2009 at 07:28 PM.
fastlanerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #18
Paul
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 56203
Join Date: Feb 2004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: south nj
Vehicle:
00 RSTI Coupe
Twin Scroll 2.5XTR EJ207

Default

i see a red x
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #19
STimo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 110273
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: OC, California
Vehicle:
450 whp 30R STI
11.3@123, 10's a commin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scramjett View Post
What's your take on "lag" with your setup? You've got a VF39 + FMIC, which the experts say will be a real laggy car. I'm in the middle of doing a VF swap + FMIC in my 08 and people are telling me it will be too laggy. I guess I'll find out soon enough when I finish my install. . . .
a VF39 LAGGY??? LOL.. IMO that's what the 2L WRX should have came with, and the STI an 18/20G.. I run a 30R on my 2.5L and i dont consider my car laggy in the least bit, i hit full boost @ 4K rpm and redline at 7.5K, thats plenty of RPM to keep the turbo spooled through every gear..
Most people dont floor their car in 5th gear at 30mph, now if ur dong that then any turbo is going to be laggy.. All you have to do is downshift and you have instant power, no "lag" at all from ~3.5K and up on my car with a 30R.. I just dont understand how people consider these turbos laggy.. a 40R on a 2.5L, now thats starting to get laggy for a street car.. But even a 35R on the 2.5L has plenty of useable power, and i wouldnt even consider it "laggy".. You have to look at the dynocharts and see where the car is making power..
The car might feel "laggy" because you're making another ~100whp over what the car was before and it'll take ~500rpm (just as example) to get that extra 100whp, but the car is still making about the same power as it did before at the same rpm with a smaller turbo it just dosnt feel like it because the car is so much faster.. if you look at 30R/35R STI's you'll see that they're making ~230whp by ~3.5K rpm and thats what a stock STI puts out TOPS..
You have to remember These arent supercharged v8's that have a flat powercurve, you dont floor a car at 2K rpm and expect it to take off.. If you want power like that you should have gotten a supercharged v8.. But hell even a supercharged v8 is faster when you start at ~3k rpm instead of like 2K rpm.. Basically if you know how to drive your car, "lag" should NEVER be a problem unless you're running a 40R or bigger on a 2.5L.. Once im at 3.5K-4K rpm with my 30R, boost response is almost instant..
IMO lag is when you're at the right rpm for the turbo to be spooled to full boost, and you punch it from that rpm and the time it takes to hit full boost from then is LAG, and you wont start getting that until you have a 35R or bigger on a 2.5L.. And even then, all you gotta do is brakeboost it and that fixes the "lag" problem..
If you know how to drive your car correctly lag should NEVER be a problem.. I race my buddies cobras and v8's all the time from a roll, and if i dont brakeboost i take off just as hard as they do, however if i brakeboost that'll make me pull ~1 to 1 1/2 cars instantly on a car that i would pull even with if i didnt brakeboost..
STimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #20
STi Mikey
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 114631
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: TheShopCT / EFI LOGICS
Vehicle:
2009 GTR, 735whp
13' Benz, 15' WRX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STimo View Post
a VF39 LAGGY??? LOL.. IMO that's what the 2L WRX should have came with, and the STI an 18/20G.. I run a 30R on my 2.5L and i dont consider my car laggy in the least bit, i hit full boost @ 4K rpm and redline at 7.5K, thats plenty of RPM to keep the turbo spooled through every gear..
Most people dont floor their car in 5th gear at 30mph, now if ur dong that then any turbo is going to be laggy.. All you have to do is downshift and you have instant power, no "lag" at all from ~3.5K and up on my car with a 30R.. I just dont understand how people consider these turbos laggy.. a 40R on a 2.5L, now thats starting to get laggy for a street car.. But even a 35R on the 2.5L has plenty of useable power, and i wouldnt even consider it "laggy".. You have to look at the dynocharts and see where the car is making power..
The car might feel "laggy" because you're making another ~100whp over what the car was before and it'll take ~500rpm (just as example) to get that extra 100whp, but the car is still making about the same power as it did before at the same rpm with a smaller turbo it just dosnt feel like it because the car is so much faster.. if you look at 30R/35R STI's you'll see that they're making ~230whp by ~3.5K rpm and thats what a stock STI puts out TOPS..
You have to remember These arent supercharged v8's that have a flat powercurve, you dont floor a car at 2K rpm and expect it to take off.. If you want power like that you should have gotten a supercharged v8.. But hell even a supercharged v8 is faster when you start at ~3k rpm instead of like 2K rpm.. Basically if you know how to drive your car, "lag" should NEVER be a problem unless you're running a 40R or bigger on a 2.5L.. Once im at 3.5K-4K rpm with my 30R, boost response is almost instant..
IMO lag is when you're at the right rpm for the turbo to be spooled to full boost, and you punch it from that rpm and the time it takes to hit full boost from then is LAG, and you wont start getting that until you have a 35R or bigger on a 2.5L.. And even then, all you gotta do is brakeboost it and that fixes the "lag" problem..
If you know how to drive your car correctly lag should NEVER be a problem.. I race my buddies cobras and v8's all the time from a roll, and if i dont brakeboost i take off just as hard as they do, however if i brakeboost that'll make me pull ~1 to 1 1/2 cars instantly on a car that i would pull even with if i didnt brakeboost..
I couldnt agree with you more, especially about the stock turbo's. For the price of these cars the wrx should come with the 39 and the sti should come with a 18G sized turbo.

OP, I feel your pain. Im so bored during the day, I was laid off 2 months ago. Played golf, drove down to florida for awhile, now what?!?? Dont have an interview until June.
STi Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #21
scramjett
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 192526
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX FMIC/VF48
Red/Steel Grey

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STimo View Post
a VF39 LAGGY??? LOL.. IMO that's what the 2L WRX should have came with, and the STI an 18/20G.. I run a 30R on my 2.5L and i dont consider my car laggy in the least bit, i hit full boost @ 4K rpm and redline at 7.5K, thats plenty of RPM to keep the turbo spooled through every gear..
Most people dont floor their car in 5th gear at 30mph, now if ur dong that then any turbo is going to be laggy.. All you have to do is downshift and you have instant power, no "lag" at all from ~3.5K and up on my car with a 30R.. I just dont understand how people consider these turbos laggy.. a 40R on a 2.5L, now thats starting to get laggy for a street car.. But even a 35R on the 2.5L has plenty of useable power, and i wouldnt even consider it "laggy".. You have to look at the dynocharts and see where the car is making power..
The car might feel "laggy" because you're making another ~100whp over what the car was before and it'll take ~500rpm (just as example) to get that extra 100whp, but the car is still making about the same power as it did before at the same rpm with a smaller turbo it just dosnt feel like it because the car is so much faster.. if you look at 30R/35R STI's you'll see that they're making ~230whp by ~3.5K rpm and thats what a stock STI puts out TOPS..
You have to remember These arent supercharged v8's that have a flat powercurve, you dont floor a car at 2K rpm and expect it to take off.. If you want power like that you should have gotten a supercharged v8.. But hell even a supercharged v8 is faster when you start at ~3k rpm instead of like 2K rpm.. Basically if you know how to drive your car, "lag" should NEVER be a problem unless you're running a 40R or bigger on a 2.5L.. Once im at 3.5K-4K rpm with my 30R, boost response is almost instant..
IMO lag is when you're at the right rpm for the turbo to be spooled to full boost, and you punch it from that rpm and the time it takes to hit full boost from then is LAG, and you wont start getting that until you have a 35R or bigger on a 2.5L.. And even then, all you gotta do is brakeboost it and that fixes the "lag" problem..
If you know how to drive your car correctly lag should NEVER be a problem.. I race my buddies cobras and v8's all the time from a roll, and if i dont brakeboost i take off just as hard as they do, however if i brakeboost that'll make me pull ~1 to 1 1/2 cars instantly on a car that i would pull even with if i didnt brakeboost..
^Enjoy your time away from work as much as humanly possible!! I was laid off 6 years ago and went almost 7 months w/o a job and the only thing I regret about it is that I didn't take advantage of the time off. Think of it like this... You'll probably never again have this much time off again until you retire.

******************

Hey I don't know if the "lag" tangent this thread has taken is meant to be for me to read... But, I was just talking about what other guys here on NASIOC have said about VF turbo's and FMIC's. Some people seem to think that they are "laggy" combination FTL. In all honesty this is my first turbo car and I'm making everything up as I go... got a good deal on a VF48 that was too good to pass up and so I bought it. Needed a FMIC to run the turbo, so I bought that. Needed injectors and fp to get the most out of the 48, so I bought those but I bought 850cc's because I didn't know how I'd feel with a car that's only about ~300whp and I bought big enough injectors to run at least a 20G. Needed to get a tune and when I started looking for a tuner because there are not any where I live is when I started hearing back from people, " A vf48 and a fmic, you're going to have a sea of lag! " So now my car is in pieces until I can finish my turbo swap hopefully next week and I'm getting cold feet about *only* going with a turbo that is good for a little over 300hp depending on the dyno. So I've got a little buyers remorse about not going with something bigger like I had always planned on... Had planned on a Blouch 18G before I bought my car, but the deal on the 48 was so good it was too good to pass up. My car is just a toy and something I like working on and doesn't see many trips to the grocery store, so not being a DD machine I think I'm doing too much work to it to just get a little over 300whp when for the same ammount of work and maybe another $650 I could be running an 18or20G. I've not seen anyone else run a 48/39 on a FMIC until the OP started his thread and I wanted his impressions of the setup even though he's got 0.5L's less than I do. Sorry for hijakcing the thread!!
scramjett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #22
Steve.804
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 68647
Join Date: Aug 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond, VA
Vehicle:
07 STI
Rotated 35R Jorge Tuned

Default

I think it's funny how people presume turbo lag. A VF series turbo with a FMIC is "laggy as hell" as it peaks torque (say 300+ to the wheels) at or around 3500rpm (EJ25, probably closer to 4000rpm on an EJ20) with a good tune and supporting mods when a totally bone stock 07 STI makes peak torque at 4400rpms and only puts about 230 to the wheels. That's slow AND weak

Your choice of turbo has a much higher reflection on 'turbo lag' than your choice of intercooler. VF-anything is not a laggy turbo.
Steve.804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #23
yeahdudebrown
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 72345
Join Date: Oct 2004
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Arlington, Tx
Vehicle:
Sold 05' CGM Wrx &
08' AW FXT :(

Default

In all seriousness, what did the guys at Turboxs think about your SSAC fmic?
yeahdudebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:31 AM   #24
fastlanerex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133391
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Delaware
Vehicle:
2004 boosted saleen
white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahdudebrown View Post
In all seriousness, what did the guys at Turboxs think about your SSAC fmic?

I dont really care I did my research before making that purchase and when jermaine told me that my car put down higher numbers than most vf39 stage 4 wrx did on his dyno...that tells me theres absolutly nothing wong with my fmic
fastlanerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:38 AM   #25
GDB FAN
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 105814
Join Date: Jan 2006
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
two V8's..
'murica

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlanerex View Post
I dont really care I did my research before making that purchase and when jermaine told me that my car put down higher numbers than most vf39 stage 4 wrx did on his dyno...that tells me theres absolutly nothing wong with my fmic
I think he was talking about how the SSAC is a knock off of Turbo XS's FMIC kit. Not that it's crappy and cheap. (I have one too and it's great )
GDB FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Set up a dyno tune at Turboxs, how to prepare? imprezive one Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo) 7 10-04-2006 08:13 PM
GT35R'd STI tuned at TurboXS WRXtranceformed Proven Power Bragging 22 10-03-2006 04:22 AM
Who put down 347/347 on his tune at TurboXS with 2.5 WRX Wagon (TMIC)? saint_foo Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 18 11-11-2005 04:43 PM
18G tuned at TurboXS dyno sheet pic. Rexfan Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo) 13 09-27-2004 05:18 PM
Who has had there car tuned AT TurboXS? Davenow Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo) 10 08-23-2003 02:26 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.