Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
Louie
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (45)

Member#: 43393
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 STi
WRB

Thumbs up HR Autoparts

I felt compelled to write a review of HR Autoparts because of my most recent experience with them. I had a problem resourcing some simple 10mm wheel spacers that are made by Project Kicks. I called Subaru places and Nissan places since they are interchangeable. Nobody had these. I emailed and PM'd HR Autoparts and was distressed that they did not have a phone number that was accesssible to the public via their website. I addressed the concern to them and was a . After some time and other customer comments I decided to give them a try. Not only were their prices superb but the shipping was very very reasonable. Unlike some vendors who will charge you shipping per item shipped, they shipped my 2 sets of wheel spacers from California to Maryland. It was sent by USPS on sat morning I received the items on Monday evening. I know that for the weight and shipping time that there is no way for them to profit off the shipping costs.

C/N: Very very fair prices, shipping was a breeze and Paypal access made the whole transaction very secure and made me feel confident that my hard to source parts would be on my car in no time.

Thank you.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
WRXlerate
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (17)

Member#: 47725
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
02 STi Wagon
PSM

Thumbs down

I was VERY DISAPPOINTED in the time it took them to ship my part. If you need anything in a reasonable amount of time, GO ELSEWHERE!! They were very slow to respond to emails as well. If they do not provide a phone # to reach them they should answer their emails within a reasonable amount of time during business hours. Save yourself the headache and order from someone that has a phone # to reach them at!!

My story: Checked out their feedback and they looked trustworthy so I ordered my radiator on Friday morning and emailed them wishing to upgrade shipping as I needed it asap. They didn't respond until late monday and never did give a price to upgrade shipping but said they would email when it shipped, which I was told would be Mon or Tue. I never rec'd an email stating it shipped by the end of Tue so I emailed them on Tue, they responded Thur and stated there was a delay and it would be shipped then. I finally received the part on Sat. The sad part is, they are only an 8hr drive away. I would have had the part by Wed, if they would have shipped it on time. The only positive aspect of the whole transaction was that they upgraded the shipping of my part to priority mail (don't know how they intended to ship...first class mail maybe?)
WRXlerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
jordanretro1223
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (21)

Member#: 143039
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 STI
Satin White Pearl

I recently had an experience with HR Auto and their customer service is very good. It was easy to reach them and the transaction was quick and worry free.

I will definitely be doing business with them again.
jordanretro1223 is offline   Reply With Quote