Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 1, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
North West Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2013, 04:30 AM   #1901
Dan--O
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 181474
Join Date: Jun 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Auburn,WA
Vehicle:
2002 wrx wagon
Black

Default

I'm selling 02-07 Subaru wrx door cards all black!! They came out of a 02 wrx wagon just a year old got them done at Seattle auto trim in tukwila. Hit me if interested 206-459-8801.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/4214339929.html
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dan--O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #1902
Recoil
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 278895
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia, WA
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travispa199fan View Post
only thing better i could be doing is protecting your freedom, oh wait i do that on a regular basis.
carry on civilian.
I'm going to take a wild guess here:

You're junior enlisted, live in the barracks, and hold a combat MOS? Infantry sounds about right. That's what you sound like. An uneducated infantry private, sitting in his barracks room, typing out snide comments on the laptop he bought with his military star card.

You're an idiot. Don't flaunt your service. You make the rest of us, who try and be respectful members of the community look like ********.

As far as better things to do: You should consider taking yourself down to the education center and getting your GT score up. It's not cool to be poorly educated. I don't care what your high speed team leader tells you.

People around here resent military because of pricks like you.
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #1903
RedMonkey999
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 191476
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia, WA
Vehicle:
2002 2.5RS AW
2007 FXT OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travispa199fan View Post
only thing better i could be doing is protecting your freedom, oh wait i do that on a regular basis.
carry on civilian.
You're right, it would be better if you were "protecting [my] freedom," but you're not. You're on NASIOC. At work.

And while I'm sure you're usually working very hard at protecting all the freedomz (you know, freedom fries, freedom toast, etc), I'm pretty sure you volunteered considering we haven't had a draft in 40+ years. Perhaps you should tone down your indignant rhetoric a wee bit there, soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
You make the rest of us, who try and be respectful members of the community look like ********.
Thanks for your service, Recoil. Us civilians (pejorative) appreciate the job you do.
RedMonkey999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #1904
TOlsenAK
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 287960
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Tumwater, WA
Vehicle:
1999 Impreza OBS
Glacier White

Default

Gotta love idealistic military types that still believe that the military protects freedom, never mind the new laws that get passed regularly in our own country on a day to day basis. Land of the free? More like land of the $3.99 plus tax and fees.
TOlsenAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #1905
icesteel
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 317949
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: washington
Vehicle:
04 wrx
wrb

Default

[ QUOTE="travispa199fan;41033678"]only thing better i could be doing is protecting your freedom, oh wait i do that on a regular basis.
carry on civilian.

[/quote]

What regular basis no one from lewis is deploying to a combat zone. Also if you were serious saler and you could read you would have noticed there's a nwic classifieds section. That's where you sale your crap. If can you sound like on of those guys that ask a ridiculous price for complete crap. That is all get back to work private
icesteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #1906
icesteel
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 317949
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: washington
Vehicle:
04 wrx
wrb

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icesteel View Post
[ QUOTE="travispa199fan;41033678"]only thing better i could be doing is protecting your freedom, oh wait i do that on a regular basis.
carry on civilian.
What regular basis no one from lewis is deploying to a combat zone. Also if you were serious saler and you could read you would have noticed there's a nwic classifieds section. That's where you sale your crap. If can you sound like on of those guys that ask a ridiculous price for complete crap. That is all get back to work private[/quote]
icesteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #1907
Maxwell Power
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 190729
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Marysville, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post

I'm going to take a wild guess here:

You're junior enlisted, live in the barracks, and hold a combat MOS? Infantry sounds about right. That's what you sound like. An uneducated infantry private, sitting in his barracks room, typing out snide comments on the laptop he bought with his military star card.

You're an idiot. Don't flaunt your service. You make the rest of us, who try and be respectful members of the community look like ********.

As far as better things to do: You should consider taking yourself down to the education center and getting your GT score up. It's not cool to be poorly educated. I don't care what your high speed team leader tells you.

People around here resent military because of pricks like you.
I was going to say the same thing.

As a 12 year vet, I can say with confidence: you aren't protecting our freedoms. That's the Bull**** lines they feed us to make us feel important and help us justify our decision to join the military. If you want to protect freedom, get out of the military, convince everyone around you to get out. Become a civilian again and stand up against our current tyrannical government that is being run by corruption and greed.

We have lost more freedoms in the last fifteen years than I want to count. So either you're doing a bad job or the wrong job. The answer is wrong job.

You're a pawn that is easily lost. Change that. Value your own life and the lives of those around you.
Maxwell Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:27 PM   #1908
cwa831
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 222304
Join Date: Aug 2009
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia WA
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travispa199fan View Post
only thing better i could be doing is protecting your freedom, oh wait i do that on a regular basis. carry on civilian.
Okay. Came a little late to this. But don't say your protecting our freedom when right now your not. If you have deployed before I'm sure you didn't do much anyways. Don't flaunt the military card. Many vets here and people who are still in. If you can take a joke then get off the forums. This is why I rarely go on here anymore. People like you.
cwa831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:06 PM   #1909
Crazymonk88
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 200532
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia WA
Vehicle:
05 Legacy
GRP

Default

Hey all military personnel are gods amoung you stupid civilians. Civilians make me sick. Learn to respect us.







Serious ****in sarcasm btw! I hate military that flaunt their job in front of everybody. Take a note from all the comment above, take that military ID shove it up ass and swallow your pride. This comes from a fellow service member who has less respect for service memebers with your attitude, than those that sit at McDonald's swallowing big macs by the dozen.
Crazymonk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #1910
subarutah
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 248428
Join Date: Jun 2010
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Ft. Lewis, Wa (currently)
Vehicle:
2006 STI
FROZEN GREY

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Power View Post

I was going to say the same thing.

As a 12 year vet, I can say with confidence: you aren't protecting our freedoms. That's the Bull**** lines they feed us to make us feel important and help us justify our decision to join the military. If you want to protect freedom, get out of the military, convince everyone around you to get out. Become a civilian again and stand up against our current tyrannical government that is being run by corruption and greed.

We have lost more freedoms in the last fifteen years than I want to count. So either you're doing a bad job or the wrong job. The answer is wrong job.

You're a pawn that is easily lost. Change that. Value your own life and the lives of those around you.
While I am understand where you are coming from I do disagree with calling us pawns and that we are doing the wrong jobs.

It would be naive for Anyone to think that soldiers are protecting anyone's freedoms at this given time, however, a lot of us do have very meaningful jobs.

I out a very high value on my life and those around me & as a 12 year vet you should know better than anyone why those of us who stay in for a decent amount of time do it more for those to our right & left, which honestly is reason enough for me to put myself in harms way
subarutah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #1911
Fade2black02
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 309997
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Arlington, WA
Vehicle:
2010 STI
Blick

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarutah View Post
While I am understand where you are coming from I do disagree with calling us pawns and that we are doing the wrong jobs.

It would be naive for Anyone to think that soldiers are protecting anyone's freedoms at this given time, however, a lot of us do have very meaningful jobs.

I out a very high value on my life and those around me & as a 12 year vet you should know better than anyone why those of us who stay in for a decent amount of time do it more for those to our right & left, which honestly is reason enough for me to put myself in harms way
I wouldn't waste too much of your energy into what Dom says. Most have learned that already.
Fade2black02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #1912
ckbeep
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 350233
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Everett, WA
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
WRB

Default

I am a Vet as well, and just because you stay in because of your buddies, that still can mean your a pawn of the US Government...
ckbeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #1913
travispa199fan
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 373898
Join Date: Nov 2013
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Santa Clarita
Vehicle:
2010 IMPREZA STI
SILVER

Default

you are partially correct
yes i am junior enlisted e2 to be exact and i still own a nicer car then you, just saying.
living in the barracks you are correct.
combat mos? negative
this laptop was actually built by me from scratch from parts i got off craigslist
and the best part is, saying im uneducated LOL
my mos is actually armament electrical avionics systems repair 15Y
to help you out with that i do everything regarding the weapons system and everything regarding the electronics on the most badass attack helicopter in the world, maybe you have heard of a Apache? yes that's my bird
and my gt score is 119
to be in aviation in the army takes the highest requirements especially working on the most high tech bird in the sky
now that is showing off my mos, but i just had to inform you
now from my civilian side, you made yourself look like a uneducated infantry super hoaah.
hope you had a good thanksgiving!





Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
I'm going to take a wild guess here:

You're junior enlisted, live in the barracks, and hold a combat MOS? Infantry sounds about right. That's what you sound like. An uneducated infantry private, sitting in his barracks room, typing out snide comments on the laptop he bought with his military star card.

You're an idiot. Don't flaunt your service. You make the rest of us, who try and be respectful members of the community look like ********.

As far as better things to do: You should consider taking yourself down to the education center and getting your GT score up. It's not cool to be poorly educated. I don't care what your high speed team leader tells you.

People around here resent military because of pricks like you.
travispa199fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #1914
DAS97sport
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 284143
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Eastern Washington
Vehicle:
1998 Impreza 2.5RS
Acadia Green

Default

Lmao. Kids these days...
DAS97sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #1915
TOlsenAK
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 287960
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Tumwater, WA
Vehicle:
1999 Impreza OBS
Glacier White

Default

Buahaha, you sure you're not an Engineer there? You sure are good at digging holes and making friends.
TOlsenAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #1916
cwa831
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 222304
Join Date: Aug 2009
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia WA
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS
White

Default

That guy is such a tool. Lol
cwa831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #1917
ElekShun04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 269329
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Default

you know what would make this even funnier? if he was in brad, travis, and jarin's unit lmao!!
ElekShun04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #1918
VanceRacing57
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 355079
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: WV
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX 5dr
LRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travispa199fan View Post
you are partially correct
yes i am junior enlisted e2 to be exact and i still own a nicer car then you, just saying.
living in the barracks you are correct.
combat mos? negative
this laptop was actually built by me from scratch from parts i got off craigslist
and the best part is, saying im uneducated LOL
my mos is actually armament electrical avionics systems repair 15Y
to help you out with that i do everything regarding the weapons system and everything regarding the electronics on the most badass attack helicopter in the world, maybe you have heard of a Apache? yes that's my bird
and my gt score is 119
to be in aviation in the army takes the highest requirements especially working on the most high tech bird in the sky
now that is showing off my mos, but i just had to inform you
now from my civilian side, you made yourself look like a uneducated infantry super hoaah.
hope you had a good thanksgiving!
Holy **** you little douchebag you are embarrassing the rest of us! Just stop talking. How nice the car you drive is irrelevant ooohh you make $1500 a month and pay half that on your loan with a %15 APR.

And god I wish I could be the get me boy for some e6 working on his bad ass AH-60

****ing get over yourself.
VanceRacing57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #1919
Recoil
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 278895
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia, WA
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceRacing57 View Post

Holy **** you little douchebag you are embarrassing the rest of us! Just stop talking. How nice the car you drive is irrelevant ooohh you make $1500 a month and pay half that on your loan with a %15 APR.

And god I wish I could be the get me boy for some e6 working on his bad ass AH-60

****ing get over yourself.
Be careful, you know this freedom fighter has done lots of deployments in his year or less in the Army. A real certified killer.
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #1920
Crazymonk88
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 200532
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia WA
Vehicle:
05 Legacy
GRP

Default

Most badass helicopter in the ****ing world! Maybe you've heard of it? Lmao ****in epic.

This guy definitely has a cooler car, probably a longer dick, and better abs than you! Oh and watch out for that GT score that will definitely get you laid.
Crazymonk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #1921
ElekShun04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 269329
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Default

i wonder if this is the same e2 that occasionally comes to the Wednesday meets
ElekShun04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #1922
Recoil
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 278895
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia, WA
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElekShun04 View Post
i wonder if this is the same e2 that occasionally comes to the Wednesday meets
Oh boy I hope!
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #1923
ElekShun04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 269329
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Default

wait i think hes an e3 idk lol but it would be hilarious if it is the same person! lol
ElekShun04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #1924
Crazymonk88
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 200532
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Olympia WA
Vehicle:
05 Legacy
GRP

Default

Bam show up next Wednesday. I am picturing you driving a lambo and looking like tom cruise! I want to make love to you!
Crazymonk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #1925
subarutah
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 248428
Join Date: Jun 2010
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Ft. Lewis, Wa (currently)
Vehicle:
2006 STI
FROZEN GREY

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade2black02 View Post
I wouldn't waste too much of your energy into what Dom says. Most have learned that already.
I like Dom. The few times I met him he seemed like a really stand-up guy not too mention all the free advice he doles out on this forum
subarutah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Put Your Fast and the Furious Reviews Here Irish Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC 86 04-06-2009 10:10 PM
S53089, feel free to post your inane, two word posts in here. Strider Off-Topic 99 12-03-2008 07:08 PM
PS3 catch-all thread. Put your PS3 posts here. -Kevlar- Off-Topic 504 11-21-2006 12:34 AM
Where do you put your greasy ball when not in use? CosmoTheCat Off-Topic 23 06-24-2006 08:59 PM
stupid PM about me putting links in my profiel!? Keith Off-Topic 33 04-11-2005 08:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.