Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 5, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'Wanted' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
Mafdark
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 179353
Default WTB: WRX EJ205 Swap for 2000 RS

My 2000 2.5 RS just seized up outside philly and had to be towed to a shop. I am almost being forced to drop in a used 2.5 block to get it back on the road cheap and quick but I would hate to miss an opportunity to swap it.

I need:
Complete EJ205 engine swap kit,
wiring harness, ECU, and all the other tidbits required.

Price: I've been contacting distributors who sell these comeplete kits with an exhaust for a flat $3500. I need it for less than $3000. $2500 would be optimal (don't tell me this can't be done I've seen a few 06+ WRX swap kits for that price and those include a lot more componants than what is required for the 02-05.

I'm in a hurry to get my car back on the road so this may be an opputunity for someone with one sitting around to get cash in your pocket in a hurry.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mafdark is offline   Reply With Quote