Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday July 27, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-07-2016, 01:58 PM   #1
Slow 2.5i
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 405231
Default my lame slow build

hi NASIOC my name is hank i am a senior in high school part time detailer at a local dealership. my car is slow has no turbo and i am slowly "building" it nothing motor yet just aesthetics and suspension stuff for now. its a 2007 impreza 2.5i with just over 66k on the clock. i bought it with 38k from some old guy yes its 5 speed mt. car was mint other than some interior wear on the drivers seat and some small paint chips here and there.

this is it today

honestly do no not know if im doing the images right but whatever

a week or two after i got her first mod mudflaps typical subaru stuff

my friends 2.5rs and my other buddies jeep the day i made this mint car ****ed by destroying the front bumper in that field...
Slow 2.5i is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2016, 01:59 PM   #2
Slow 2.5i
Scooby Newbie

then came some changes i bought a turboxs 3inch wrx axleback and made a light bar out of angle iron ****ty weld job but it works also hella 500s

i bught the exhaust brand new never took any pictures of it but its off of the car right now soooo
Old 06-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
Slow 2.5i
Scooby Newbie

next came wheels bought a black set of bbs from an 04 sti

they didnt last long because of my wheels gap and small brakes the car looked goofy so i bought wheels from a 2011 wrx then...... a deer hit me

got it all fixed in a matter of two three weeks
then winter came i got a rack and snow tires also tinted the fogs yellow and had a guy do my headlight housings

wasnt really a good winter barely any snow

heres my buddies volvo now
Old 06-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
Slow 2.5i
Scooby Newbie

threw machv springs on and it feels so much better and it tightens up that horrendous wheel gap these are just till i get my coilovers

2.5 inch muffler delete and a "cool kid" f1 light
scene kid sticker window

some cool subarus i saw at cars and coffee lehigh valley

this fozz has the wheels i am getting

anyway thanks guys idk if anyone will like this i just kinda got bored and i lurk alot and look at everyone elses stuff so i thought i might as well put mine up im going to update it but for the next couple weeks im super busy so i have no time to buy anything for the slowbaru
Old 06-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #5
Subwebber8
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 420553
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
07 Wrx
grey

Hey man we got the same kind of car. Where are you having the best luck shopping for parts? I'm really looking for suspension parts I'm located in jersey but I have family in the Poconos. When I go up there I'd like to hit a few Gravel roads, so I'd like to get my suspension right. I'm not looking for speed parts at all. I bookmark your thread lmk.
Subwebber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:38 PM   #6
Slow 2.5i
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwebber8 View Post
Hey man we got the same kind of car. Where are you having the best luck shopping for parts? I'm really looking for suspension parts I'm located in jersey but I have family in the Poconos. When I go up there I'd like to hit a few Gravel roads, so I'd like to get my suspension right. I'm not looking for speed parts at all. I bookmark your thread lmk.
Anything from a GD (02-07)body style wrx or 2004 sti will fit our cars my rear sway bar is meant for a wrx and my springs are for a wrx. I go on fastwrx.com and rallysportdirect.com
Old 06-27-2016, 01:19 PM   #7
Slow 2.5i
Scooby Newbie

BBump
Old 06-28-2016, 09:11 AM   #8
Hawkeye888
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 408055
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza 2.5i
Dark grey

Why you bumping without any updates??

But for real, nice car. It may be slow but it's not lame, appreciate the 2.5i.
Hawkeye888 is offline   Reply With Quote