Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday September 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
obraystyle
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)
 
Member#: 145353
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: UT
Vehicle:
2005 Saab 9-2X

At the Track Possibly Trade my Ohlins FPS for your Konis + Cash

Just throwing this out there to see if there's any interest. The Ohlins Fixed Perch Struts are on my car now and I hope do a local meet and swap if possible. The Ohlins have never seen a track (unfortunately for me) and 90% of the 20K miles are freeway, the other 10% was neighborhood. The setting has stayed on super low impact/ soft setting since I installed them (7 clicks up front, 5 clicks in back). Thanks for looking.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
obraystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
obraystyle
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)
 
Member#: 145353
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: UT
Vehicle:
2005 Saab 9-2X

Default

Bumping this for other possible scenarios.
obraystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
obraystyle
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)
 
Member#: 145353
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: UT
Vehicle:
2005 Saab 9-2X

Default

bump...
obraystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trade my Ohlins FPS for your Konis + Cash/ 4 pots obraystyle Suspension/Brakes/Handling 8 06-25-2009 02:30 PM
WTT: Ohlins FPS for your Konis + Cash obraystyle RMIC Private Classifieds 11 06-16-2009 01:10 PM
WTT: my Ohlins coilovers for your Koni + cash stirs25 1993 - 2001 Impreza Specific Parts 3 07-05-2008 04:45 PM
GI: Trade My 03 WRX for Your Integra GSR/Celica GT(S) + Cash proletariandan Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds 9 05-11-2007 10:23 AM
gauging interest: trade my sti interior For your 04+wrx and cash godfather2112 RMIC Private Classifieds 7 02-13-2007 04:18 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.