|05-31-2009, 01:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: easton, paVehicle:
2004 WRX / 1998 Foz
SoCal F4 #20 / Area1320
FS: Clarion CZ209 stereo!
yesterday i won a wonderful Clarion CZ209 headunit at the TmT meet. Well, after doing a bit of research, i found that my current alpine is much more superior to this unit and i'd like to see if anyone was interested in it.
it is BRAND NEW never taken out of the box!
MSRP is $129 (via crutchfield.com)
id like to get $120 OBO for it :-) - AND i can help install it
some info (from Crutchfield.com):
Clarion's CZ209 receiver opens up your options with a CD deck, an AM/FM tuner, a front auxiliary input, and built-in iPod® controls. Plug your MP3 player or portable satellite radio into the front auxiliary input for a direct connection to the Clarion's powerful built-in amplifier. Or connect your iPod to the rear USB input, then use the Clarion's controls to run the iPod and view song titles on its 8-character screen.
Control the show
Whatever you play, a strong internal amplifier delivers clean, accurate reproduction. The built-in bass enhancer and 2-band parametric equalizer give you the tonal flexibility you need to get the sound just right. Clarion puts the CZ209's main controls over on the left-hand side, so it's easier and safer to make adjustments on the go. And your passengers can use the wireless remote to change the entertainment without bothering you.
You can add an adapter that allows you to use your vehicle's steering wheel audio controls to run the CZ209. Clarion's optional BLT370 Bluetooth® adapter mutes the music when you get a call, so you can converse over the car speakers. Two sets of preamp outputs make it easier to connect and control outboard amplifiers and a sub.
• CD receiver with built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
• plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files)
• detachable face with LCD display
• wireless remote
• Z-enhancer Plus EQ (2-band parametric EQ and five preset tone settings)
• Magna Bass EX bass boost
• built-in iPod® control — no adapter necessary
• inputs: rear USB input (for Windows Media devices, USB storage devices, and iPod), front-panel auxiliary input
• outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, non-fading rear)
Other features and specs:
• compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
• CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
• warranty: 1 year
* all these pics are from the crutchfield site...im too lazy to take everything out of the box and snap pics...but i will if requested
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by twizhimself; 06-01-2009 at 11:32 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: Clarion DRX6575z CD Stereo||LegendaryHarry||Non-Subaru Stuff||27||09-05-2006 03:44 PM|
|Fs: Clarion Srv303 Powered Subwoofer||mattjk||Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC||0||10-04-2002 01:04 PM|
|FS: Clarion Head Unit||xsnoiz||Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC||1||04-06-2002 07:40 PM|
|FS: Clarion Car Stereo Gear||[freeman]||Canada Region Forum||11||12-10-2001 06:01 AM|
|FS: Clarion tvx5653 lcd screen||[freeman]||Car Audio, Video & Security||5||11-16-2000 06:31 PM|