Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Vancouver Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC > VIC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
dalesalignment&brake
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (47)

Member#: 173316
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
'13 BRZ
White

Default RCE, Whiteline, H&R, Hawk, DBA in stock and better pricing

Racecomp Engineering "Regular Guy" Functional Lowering Springs for GR
Chassis 2008+ Subaru Impreza STI

Finally, a performance spring designed with function over form is available for the latest Subaru Impreza STI. Incorporating the knowledge gained from designing a growing list of suspension and brake performance parts for the true track day and autocross enthusiast, Racecomp Engineering is proud to announce the latest addition to their line up. The Regular Guy Functional Lowering Springs for the 2008+ Subaru Impreza
STI are designed as the ultimate performance spring upgrade for the newly redesigned GR chassis.

Paying special attention to the completely new rear suspension design of the GR chassis, the Functional Lowering Springs provide a mild 5mm drop front and rear to maximize the extremely limited suspension travel available. Shorter bumpstops are included front and rear to take things one step further, resulting in more bump travel than stock. Rarely does an aftermarket spring set-up add suspension travel, but in this case it is a crucial design aspect that improves performance while helping to maintain a civil ride on the street.

Spring rates of 320 lbs/in front and rear are intended to work with the completely new rear suspension of the GR chassis, which has a lower motion ratio in the rear than previous Imprezas. In addition, the OEM dampers have been carefully examined on a shock dyno to match the new spring rates to the dampers.

Racecomp Engineering’s goal was to help cure the crippling understeer that adds to lap times at the track and autocross course. Studying the design of the new GR suspension, a new performance spring has been produced that adds to available bump travel, matches the excellent OEM dampers, and works in conjunction with the new rear motion ratio. The result is a car that handles extremely well from corner entry to corner exit.

Continuing the “Regular Guy” theme from previous Racecomp designs, the springs are colored black for a low key look. Coupled with the minimal drop, most people would be hard pressed to find anything different from stock….until the road curves.

Specfications:
5mm drop front and rear
320 lb/in front and rear
Shortened bump stops included front and rear (12mm shorter front, 18mm shorter rear)

Introductory Pricing-$405

Whiteline Suspension

'08+ STI and WRX

Front/rear swaybars

BSF30Z-22mm adj. frt
BSF30XZ-24mm adj. frt
BSF39Z-22mm adj. frt
BSF39XZ-24mm adj. frt
BSR49Z-20mm adj. rr
BSR49XZ-22mm adj. rr

Front and rear endlinks

KLC39-front adj.
KLC066-rear adj.

Front upper strutbars and lower stressbars

Front roll center kits, anti-lift kits and rack bushings

Rear camber kit, diff lock and subframe bushings

04+ STi, 02+WRX, 2.5I sedan and wagon

Front/rear swaybars

02-03 2.5I

BSF10-22mm frt.
BSF11-22mm-wagon frt
BSR33XZ-24mm rr

02-03 WRX and wagon

BSF12Z-22mm adj. frt
BSF33XZ-24mm adj. frt
BSR33XZ-24mm adj. rr

04+STI

BSF36XZ-24mm adj. frt
BSR37XZ-24mm adj. rr

Front anti-lift kits, rack bushings, subframe lock bolts, outrigger bushings and roll center kits

Everybody knows what this stuff looks like so no links or pics sorry.

Whiteline suspension for GD and GRB in stock.

PM me for pricing

I will not offer a group buy, I will try to match or beat any reasonable pricing on Whiteline without having to do this. It takes toomuch time and I do not want to sit on your money until I feel I have enough orders to fulfill a large shipping order.

Racecomp Engineering

In stock

RCE Regular Guy springs '08+STI-$405-in stock
RCE Yellow GD chassis-$385-in stock
RCE Black-$385-in stock
RCE Wagon-$365-in stock
RCE swaybar kits '04-06 STI-$400-in stock
RCE/GTworx adj. camberplates for front and rear. GD chassis-in stock

KW Suspension

KW V3 for GD STI and WRX-pm for pricing-in stock
KW V3 for '08+ STI and WRX-pm for pricing-in stock

H&R Coilovers

I have a few sets of GC('93-00) and WRX('04-07) H&R coilovers for sale.

Street Performance Coil Overs
Lowers 1.0 - 2.5 inches on average

Fine tune lowering to what you want
H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—can appreciate the awesome handling and superb ride comfort. H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street. Each custom valved shock is tuned with a precision-engineered progressive rate spring to create a finely tuned suspension system. The fully threaded shock body allows for adjustable vehicle lowering—to where you want. This feature helps balance vehicle weight, resulting in a lower center of gravity and improved performance and control.

$1200/set

H&R Coilsprings for '08+ STI

1''drop frt/rr.

I installed a set in an '09 STI and the rideheight looked awesome and it was very comfortable, works well with the stock dampers.

$399/set.

DBA’s Kangaroo Paw(4000 and 5000 range) delivers significantly improved braking performance under all conditions to make you safer than ever before.
The innovative Kangaroo Paw design runs cooler, is stronger, and outperforms traditional straight vane disc brake rotors.
So what makes it work so well? To answer this, let’s look at a car’s braking system. This system is critical in terms of vehicle safety and performance. Being able to stop reliably, time after time, under heavy braking conditions can mean life or death.
Every time the brakes are used massive pressure is built up through the braking system. The force your foot applies at the brake pedal is multiplied many times at the disc rotors, creating friction and extreme heat.
The extreme heat can cause disc rotors to warp, distort and in some cases fail. Traditionally, heat is removed as air flows through the rotor passing between straight ‘cooling vanes’. However, the straight vane design does not provide the ideal conditions for heat to be dissipated and tends to allow an unwanted ballooning effect.
Kangaroo Paw disc rotors will quickly remove the heat, cool the discs, and return to optimal operating temperatures ready for the next braking application – without this ballooning.
The Kangaroo Paw features 144 precisely positioned diamond and tear-drop pillars. The pillars create greater strength, reliability, and a more efficient cooling system. Greater surface area means more rapid heat dissipation.
Cool air flows in from the centre of the disc, while hot air is forced to the outside of the disc - regardless of rotational direction. The pillars provide greater strength across the disc rotor and reduce the tendency for disc distortion.
More efficient cooling improves brake pad and disc rotor life, and helps reduce brake fade.
That’s why the Kangaroo Paw system is so effective.

'05-09 STI DBA 5000 2-piece rotors(frt)-in stock
'05-09 STI DBA 4000(frt/rr for '05-07 and frt for '08-09)-in stock
'04 STI Standard slotted rotors(frt/rr)- in stock
'02-03 WRX standard slotted rotors(frt/rr)- in stock

HP Plus / Autocross
Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
Key Features:
Extremely High Friction Output
Fade Resistant
Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.

HPS - High Performance Street
Superior Stopping Power
HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.
The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you’ll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust..
HPS Ferro-Compound Features:
Increased stopping power
High friction/torque hot or cold
Gentle on rotors
Extended pad life
Low dust
Virtually noise-free
All Hawk Performance High

Hawk HPS and HP+ for '02+ WRX and '04+ STI-in stock

Techna Fit steelbraided brake hoses in stock- WRX and STI fitment

Please PM me for pricing and availability.

I will match price any Canadian vendors pricing on Hawk or DBA

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
[CENTER][CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][B][I][COLOR="Red"]"We do pricing a little differently. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office(Surrey, BC), duties and exchange rate . This creates a built in cost savings, no hidden fees, and less hassles. The best part is we still have a price match guarantee!"[/COLOR][/I] [/B]

[COLOR=black]Service Center: 604 530 9160 [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Email- [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by dalesalignment&brake; 06-16-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
dalesalignment&brake
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (47)

Member#: 173316
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
'13 BRZ
White

Price drop on RCE springs
[CENTER][CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][B][I][COLOR="Red"]"We do pricing a little differently. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office(Surrey, BC), duties and exchange rate . This creates a built in cost savings, no hidden fees, and less hassles. The best part is we still have a price match guarantee!"[/COLOR][/I] [/B]

[COLOR=black]Service Center: 604 530 9160 [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Email- [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
Closed Thread