Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday July 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
oeien
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 132035
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
CGM

Default oeien-crucial racing sport springs

i have a set of crucial racing sport springs that were used for about 2 months in 07 on my 05 wrx but have been in my garage since. reason for selling is that the spring rates were too stiff for daily driving. these springs are also blue. crucial changed their springs to black just recently but all the specs are the same. 200 obo.

more info:http://www.crucialracing.com/products/springs.php
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
oeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:56 AM   #2
oeien
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 132035
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
CGM

Ttt!!!
oeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
edoubleurx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 113209
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2002 bugeye rex
platinum silver

are the springs still available??? if so do you have a recent pic.
edoubleurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
Neoshi
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 76605
Chapter/Region: SCIC

your best bet is to email him. i was going to get these from him but we ran into a timing issue with a family issue on his side and the install schedule i had on my side. he responded through email though.
Neoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
McDougal
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 97576
Vehicle:
2006 Evolution

Just to let everyone know that I sent money to oeien on July 15th and he said he was going to the post office that day. I have sent him three emails and one message on here with no response since then. I really hope this is a misunderstanding and will gladly retract this statement if and when I receive the springs and top hats that I sent money for.
McDougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
Neoshi
Scooby Newbie

he was slow for me too, but that was because he had a death in the family. he doesnt seem to check his emails often enough, which is part of why i didnt buy from him. but he eventually got back to me.. about 2 weeks too late. file a claim if need be. how long has it been?
Old 07-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
McDougal
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoshi View Post
he was slow for me too, but that was because he had a death in the family. he doesnt seem to check his emails often enough, which is part of why i didnt buy from him. but he eventually got back to me.. about 2 weeks too late. file a claim if need be. how long has it been?
He was slow responding during the process but he always responded the same day. He hasn't responded to any email or message since I sent the money. Basically, I sent the money four days ago and I haven't heard from him since.

If there was in fact a death in the family my prayers go out to his family. If he doesn't have time to send the springs it would be fine if he just refunded my money.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
McDougal
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 Evolution

Still nothing from this guy. It has been a week now since I have had any correspondence with him. Doesn't look good.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #9
Neoshi
Scooby Newbie

I recommend you file a claim then. For all we know, his "death in the family" excuse could have been a facade since in your case, he was responsive until after payment.

For my transaction, he corresponded with me first on April 16th, then again on the 19th, and then dropped off the face of the planet until the 27th, when he told me about his circumstances. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, but forgetting responsibilities is just plain bad business. I hope this works out for you and he is just forgetful when it comes to checking email.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:10 AM   #10
McDougal
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoshi View Post
I recommend you file a claim then. For all we know, his "death in the family" excuse could have been a facade since in your case, he was responsive until after payment.

For my transaction, he corresponded with me first on April 16th, then again on the 19th, and then dropped off the face of the planet until the 27th, when he told me about his circumstances. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, but forgetting responsibilities is just plain bad business. I hope this works out for you and he is just forgetful when it comes to checking email.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until next Monday to file a claim, although I don't plan on getting my springs between now and then. Even if someone passes away you still need to send an email or communicate the circumstances in some way. Who doesn't check their email for a week???? Kind of funny.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Mulder
Trust no one
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 11170
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 WRX
15 WRX/05 GTO

Thread moved to Scammer Central.
Please post updates if you receive the parts or a refund.
Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #12
McDougal
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 Evolution

I received the package today so I retract all previous statements. Communication should have been better. All I wanted was one email with a tracking number.

Either way, please remove this from the scammer central.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #13
Neoshi
Scooby Newbie

Excellent to hear! You will enjoy these springs.. I sure do.. except where the roads are not maintained but that has more to do with my other suspension mods.