|06-03-2009, 06:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2006
FS: 2000 2.5RS / V3 STi Full Swap in CO
This car is a white 2000 Impreza 2.5 RS with a MY97 Version 3 STi conversion.
This is not just an engine swap using the 2.5RS transmission and driveline, the driveline was selected/replaced for a daily car that wont rip gears apart like its your job. The engine has approx. 80 thousand KM on it. Thats about 50K miles! Pretty low for a japanese motor!
The conversion consists of:
drivetrain and interior;
- JDM Version 3 engine, (VF23)
- 2005 Legacy GT Transmission and rear diff with 12k miles on them. One of the smoothest shifting subaru trannys ive driven. Much stronger than the RS transmission, short gears, but not TOO short.
- GC8 STi front 4 pots, slotted rotors
- GC8 STi cluster
- GC8 STi aluminum control arms and crossmember
- STi short shifter
- Japanese STi/WRX fuel pump
- Japanese painted rear spats
- Japanese rear STi tail lights
- Japanese STi clear corner markers
- Japanese STi foglight covers
- Japanese STi radiator and power steering cooler, ect.
- Japanese front bumper beam
- ect... other stuff in the conversion I can't think of at the moment.
- painted sideskirts
- Clear front turn signals
- Old school Kakimoto R, really OG (Monson Special Ed )
- H&R lowering springs
- KYB AGX Struts
- Subaru factory 6 speaker system
- STi Grp. N engine mounts and pitch stop mount
- "Original Gangsta" JDM divorced WG down pipe of unknown origin
- Brand new windshield
- 00-01 RS six spoke wheels
- STi pedal set
This car is a blast to drive! It runs and drives very well. The Version 3 has a VF-23 IHI ball bearing turbo, which has the hot side of the VF-22 (P20) for less of a drop in the high end power curve. She's just about done in my eyes, all thats left is to personalize it to your own specs!
I'm looking for 10,900 OBO. This is cheap for this swap!
Feel free to ask any questions or leave comments.
Below are pictures of the car a couple of months ago,and more current ones without the gold wheels. PM me for any questions or info
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|06-04-2009, 12:15 AM||#4|
Member Sales Rating: (10)
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Hachinohe shi, Aomori JapanVehicle:
1999 STi ver5 TypeR
thats my old car its nice to see someone finished the swap. did you buy it from carter nabors in bakersfield CA? well anyway the car looks good i would love to buy it back from you i still love that car.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: 2000 2.5RS Coupe with 03 WRX swap||macblazer||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||12||05-24-2010 03:15 PM|
|FS: 2000 2.5RS with 06 WRX Swap $16K||Keenah||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||34||09-22-2009 05:04 PM|
|FS: 2000 2.5RS Coupe W/ USDM Motor swap done by PDXTuning||I3izzy||NWIC Private Classifieds||2||10-03-2008 08:42 PM|
|FS: 2000 2.5RS Coupe w/ USDM STi Motor swap done by PDXTuning||I3izzy||NWIC Private Classifieds||23||10-03-2008 08:42 PM|
|FS: 2000 2.5rs w/ jdm wrx swap $8000 obo||imprezdgc8||MAIC Private Classifieds||12||09-15-2006 11:40 AM|