Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday October 21, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Service & Maintenance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Old 09-17-2016, 10:55 AM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 454748
2001 Legacy L Ej201

Have a Nice Day? Car Won't start

HEY! This is the first time I'm posting on this forum but I have been following threads as a guest for a while now Hope I'm welcome here I've come with a Problem sadly..

So today I took off the fuel pump assembly to see if the fuel filter was bad well it wasn't so I put everything backin again and tried to start no go! tried 6 times and stopped as I didn't want to drain the Battery what could have gone wrong ?? I'm absolutely sure I put the hoses in correctly and the pump ran the first time i put the car to ignition as I heard it I didn't put the seat back or cover it up because I didn't want to take them off again if I run into any issues glad I didn't

I then took off the fuel line to the far Left and it squirted out petrol so it has pressure I think then again I put the key to ignition to see and the pump ran again for like 2-3 seconds and stop then I took off another hose in the engine bay after a Fuel Damper and again fuel sprayed out in pressure and then put it in to a bottle and put the key on ignition and it was pumping again for 3 seconds and stopped.... Idk whats happening atm.

P.S - I didn't take off the E/G fuse and crank the engine to put the pressure out before removing the lines I just opened the Fuel cap and let the air out... What I'm trying to tell is I didn't meddle with any fuses and forget to put them back
Dinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links