Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday July 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Non-Subaru Stuff

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
pattylicous
NASIOC Supporter
Member Sales Rating: (21)

Member#: 117487
Default FS: (OK) Paintball stuff, Autococker with lots of extras

I'm cleaning out the house of stuff that i never use anymore. I haven't used this stuff in 3-4 years and its been sitting in a closet.

The compressed air tank has only been used like twice, still holds air. I used it today to cycle the gun a few times and both work fine, but the tank needs to be cryo tested and the gun MIGHT need to be timed. The gun worked fine when I put it in the closet.

The gun has upgrades to most of it, but I couldn't tell you the names of the brands/parts.

List from what I can remember:
Stock barrel cut in half(what I used most)
14" CP Barrel
16" Smart Parts Barrel
45 Handle w/ Dye Grip
Upgraded bolt
Aftermarket dovetail
No name drop down for the compressed air tank
Upgraded 2 out the 3 pneumatics in the front (Cant remember what they're called)

I also have a belt harness which can hold 7 pods and I have 3, various CO2 tanks, and a bunch of various paintball items.

I think that's it, I may have missed some. If you have any questions PM me or just post here.

For sale is everything in the pictures, but I'm not sure what this stuff is worth so I'm taking offers. If you know anyone that would be interested pass this along to them. I also have a JT Mask that will be for sale when I find it.

This would be a good way for someone to get into paintballing with a nice gun for cheap

Pics

That's a lot of info and prob messed something up, if so I apologize.

Thanks,
Patrick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
pattylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
pattylicous
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 117487

Bump!
pattylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #3
pattylicous
NASIOC Supporter