Breaking NEWS on post 20!! New BIGGER Turbos!!
AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit
The AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit is the new benchmark in Subaru performance. Designed to meet the demanding needs of road race, drag race and street cars alike, we have successfully achieved unparalleled drivability, response, and horsepower. Our unique design has been tested and refined for over 1 year to provide reliability, OEM like fitment and options never available in a Subaru turbo kit before.
The AMS kit brings some new ideas to the table…
Each AMS Subaru Turbo Kit incorporates the latest V-band exhaust housings with options for .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r. The Tial V-band housings not only provide the most horsepower and save weight but they eliminate the need for gaskets and are easier to install. No more annoying exhaust leaks and no gaskets to replace!
Top Mount & Front Mount Applications:
Another innovative feature of our kit is the option of a 4ply silicone turbo outlet pipe for either a front mount or top mount intercooler. These custom molded pieces fit better than the OEM pieces and are included at no additional charge!
Intake Pipe Solutions:
While a unique 3” cold air intake pipe is standard we also provide an option for pull-through or push-through MAF applications.
Factory ECU & MAF Solution:
We provide the option of an industry first 4 ply silcone BOV recirculation tube for cars maintaining the factory ECU and MAF.
Each AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit is hand built here at AMS with a meticulous attention to detail. We know what it’s like to install a turbo kit so we provide all the necessary hardware and detailed instructions for a hassle-free installation.
With power output ranging from 350 – 650 horsepower we have just about every Subaru owner covered. On just our GT30R kit with a top mount intercooler, fuel and exhaust upgrades we were able to put down 485WHP and over 500 ft/lbs of torque! This same simple combination netted an 11.24 quarter mile time in a full weight 2007 STI on stock tires!!! Imagine what a GT35R can do!
• 2” ID rotated V-band thick wall up-pipe for optimum flow and durability
• 5/8” thick flange on up-pipe to ensure a proper seal
• Turbo support bracket maintains turbo kit reliability under any condition
• 304 stainless steel TIG welded construction
• Lifetime Limited Warranty on the up-pipe*
• True Garrett Dual Ball Bearing GT series turbo with ported shroud compressor covers to prevent compressor surge
• Tial Stainless Steel V-band exhaust housing with choice of .63, .82 & 1.06 a/r ratios
• Genuine Tial 44mm V-band wastegate to ensure proper boost control
• Wastegate feed strategically placed and hand ported for precise boost control
• 10” stainless steel external wastegate dump tube
• No gaskets needed for the turbo to up-pipe, up-pipe to wastegate or turbo to downpipe
• Your choice of true 3” cold air intake pipes to suit a pull through or blow through mass air flow sensor
• Bolts up to any stock or aftermarket header that fits the factory up-pipe
• Downpipe fits AMS & most other aftermarket cat-back exhausts
• Your choice of turbo outlet pipes for top mount or front mount intercooler application
• Kit Utilizes 4 ply silicone tested up to 50 psi of boost!
• Industry first 4 ply Silone Blow off valve recirculation tube for cars looking to maintain the factory ECU and MAF (optional)
• New coolant lines for your coolant expansion tank for a clean engine bay
• DEI heat insulation to protect OEM wiring from excessive heat
• Kit includes ALL necessary fittings and hardware for installation
• Class 10.9 fasteners & 4 ply silicon couplers. We use the best hardware and silicone so that it goes together right the first time
• Stainless steel thick wall Up-pipe
• AMS spec Garrett GT series dual ball bearing turbo with ported compressor cover and Tial V-band turbine housing
• Genuine Tial 44mm V-band wastegate
• Integrated turbo support bracket
• AMS high off-road test-pipe (high-flow steel core catalytic converter optional)
• DEI Heat insulation for your electrical wiring
• New lines for your coolant expansion tank
• Stainless steel 3” downpipe
• Stainless steel oil feed line (fittings for both WRX and STI included)
• Custom AMS stainless steel oil return line
• 4 ply silicon water lines with thermal insulation
• 4 ply silicone turbo outlet pipe, intercooler and intake couplers
• Top quality hardware package including nuts, bolts, fittings and clamps
• Polished aluminum 3” cold air intake pipe with K&N air filter for blow through MAF (pull trough MAF optional)
• Detailed installation guide
• Your choice of top mount or front mount 4 ply silicone turbo outlet pipe (no additional charge)
• Your choice of .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r exhaust housings (no additional charge)
• Blow off valve recirculation
• Pull through MAF intake pipe
• High-flow catylitic converter
AMS GT30R Turbo Kit
COMPRESSOR WHEEL: GT30R 55lbs/min
TURBINE WHEEL: GT30R 84 trim
TURBINE A/R Choice: TiAL V-band 0.63 , 0.82, 1.06
• Subaru WRX 2002-2007
• Subaru STi 2004-2007
• Fits all USDM , JDM, and European left hand drive models
Some more images of the downpipe, Oil return line and Hardware kit
Retail for a GT3076R kit was $3999.95
Now: $3749.95 !
Retail for a GT3582R kit was $4099.95
Now: $3849.95 !
We also offer the HTA upgraded GT35r Turbo!
Retail for the HTA3586 kit was $4499.95
Now: $4249.95 !
Current shipping time is about 2 weeks from the time of order.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Thanks again to everyone for being so patient with us on this kit. As you can see a great deal of time and thought was put into this kit.
We have many cars currently running our GT30R kit with GREAT results. As was posted up top I managed to go 11.30 making 485whp through a top mount with this 30R kit. Once again as always, please feel free to ask any questions.