Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday June 28, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
GordonLai
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 222804
Default Singh Subaru in Riverside, CA

Good Afternoon.

My name is Gordon Lai, Customer Relations Manager for the all-new Singh Subaru & Suzuki in Riverside, CA. We had our grand opening about 5 weeks ago, and we are starting to update our marketing campaign for Subaru. I ran a Google Search for "Riverside Subaru" and your website came up with some pretty nasty remarks about the previous Subaru Dealer in Riverside.

The owner of Singh Chevrolet recently bought the franchises for Subaru and Suzuki autos, and although it is not called "Riverside Subaru", a person searching for Subarus in this area might come across your website.

Since the "posts" regarding that old dealership are dated in 2007, and the fact that the previous dealer they refer to is now gone, would it be possible to remove those postings/threads from your website so that they do not come up on a search any more?

As a NEW Subaru Dealer, we would like the opportunity to learn about the members of NASIOC, and in turn, we would like them to learn that there is a NEW and BETTER dealer for them to come to in this area.

Please let me know what I can do to start fresh with your membership.

I am always available at (866) 407-3141

Thank you for your assistance.

Gordon Lai
Customer Relations Manager
Singh Subaru and Suzuki
(866) 407-3141
GordonLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links