Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday May 6, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-07-2002, 09:51 AM   #1
Famjules
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 18330
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WR Blue

Talking Ty Subaru in CT

I bought my wrx from this dealership last week. I have to say it was a great experience. If anybody goes there, make sure you talk to Dean. He's damn cool. I ended up paying only $300 over invoice!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Famjules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 08:13 PM   #2
PeterJ
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 14727
Vehicle:
2002 impreza RS

Thumbs down Not so fast -Its a Dog Eat Dog world

Yeah, Dean is cool, but Jason in the business office is a prick. Dean will tell you all about how good of a car you're buying, then Jason will tell you its a piece of **** so you will buy the warantee package. I bought 2 (two) 2002 RS's there within 4 months and each time I went there my experiences was just a hair worse than the previous -just enough so you don't notice. Finally, when I went there for the third car (another friend), she thought that everyone was a jerk because of their tacktics and attitude towards me (they thought they were shooting fish in a barrel). We bought her's somewhere else at $900 less.
Furthermore, only the master mechanic in the service department knows what he is doing...the other guys couldn't install the auto-dim mirror correctly twice!! My door was stuck shut the next day because they re-assembled it wrong when they were installing the upgraded speakers. The master mechanic (who is equally pissed off at the rest of them) had to fix the problems with my car. Everything is fine now.
Just because one guy seems nice doesn't mean the dealership is a good place to buy from. In the end, I think that they are all liars. I take it personally, because I'm honest. But! the reason we got my friends' car for a good price at another dealer is because we lied and they thought that they were beating TY by $300, not $900. My advice: read the subject heading again.
PeterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 08:14 PM   #3
PeterJ
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 14727
Vehicle:
2002 impreza RS

hey, I said s h i t not ****
PeterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2002, 10:52 PM   #4
RalleyeGuy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15366

My experience there was just like PeterJ's. I walked out of the dealership because of there slimey tactics and went to TY in Windsor Locks and had a great experience paid $500 over invoice with no additional charge for the options they put on the car for me, except LoJack. I would easily do business there again.
RalleyeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote