Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
Nick
The Godfather

Member#: 2
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI Launch Ed.
Rally Blue Pearl

News AMR Performance Information about Latest Run

The following was sent to me by AMR:
Quote:
Dear Members of NASIOC,

To AMR customer's, fans and critics we are not concerned with all of the gossip. Everyone knows racing is not perfect. Some days you have no problem and other days it is just "not a good day!" but still when we go out, we go out to push the car and our product line to its breaking point. Not trying to be the fastest but trying to be the most consistent and well put together. You might see our vehicles go fast one day and slow another, this is due to testing different products that manufacture. Hopefully this will clear up a lot of the gossip and doubts.

On the date in question we rented ATCO raceway. On that day, we made 3 passes with the 2008 Subaru STi before the vehicle had a clutch issue. The best pass was a low ten in which we then lost the clutch due to the weight vs power of the vehicle. We had a time slip of the pass, the pass was witness by an ATCO official who had to visual see the passes and sign off on the certified NHRA official paperwork. During the pass, I (Albert) got so excited I took my eyes off of the video and started to watch the car as the car was going left and right down the track. Making a great pass. Not realizing that the entire pass was not on the video. I got mid track and the tower at the end. We pieced the video together to show a run. We did not feel it was a big deal due to us having the time slip and already having a video up of the vehicle running a 10.90 on straight 93 octane.

We understand the issue of the video in question. This is why we will be taking the vehicle out as soon as the clutch assembly gets here from EXEDY. Then we will post a non-edited, no matter how bad it is, version of the new video. This will clear up everything and put any doubts to rest.

Below is a picture of the NHRA paperwork with the run SIGNED OFF and SEEN by the NHRA ATCO OFFICIAL.

ATCO Official's Name:
Brian Sway
Witness One: Albert Bonamici (Pro-Mod Liscense)
Witness Two: Armando Donofito (Pro-Mod Liscense)

Picture taken of the document:
(for the public to know, this is an OFFICIAL "LEGAL" NHRA Certified document that can not be modified, edited or photoshoped in any way)

-Rob/Albert
Auto Master AMR, ltd.
Home of AMR Performance
This ends the discussion on this topic until they take the cars back to the track. So no more AMR threads hijacking about this topic please.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Nick; 03-29-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Audiosavvy
Scooby Guru

Member#: 150794
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
Qcab dakota 4x4
LT1 Formula Firebird

Many of you are not taking this seriously. We're getting really sick of people posting about this, even making new screen names just to do so. From here on out, every post or new thread made purely to attack AMR will be met with a 2-week vacation, at minimum.
Closed Thread