Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
AphexDouble
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 96427
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2010 Legacy 3.6R
Pearl White

Default Singh Subaru of Riverside, CA

Just opened a month ago or so. This is awesome news because Subaru of Riverside closed down, leaving Riverside with no Subaru dealership for about a year! I decided to check it out! August 31st, last day of the month, last hour of the working day! I roll in at 7:15 pm with my 2004 WRX (java black pearl). I was greeted by Rowell. He showed me around the new lot and the new 2010s and all the options available. I wasn't interested in much by the Legacy. And I wanted it in White. They had a 3.6R in Pearl White. I was sold before test driving it. Driving it only made me want it more! They had just about every Subaru model on the Lot, with exception of the STi. Didn't really care though. I was sold on the white 3.6R. The sticker price was at $26,500... It was 1K more because it was Pearl White! I wasn't having that.

We went into the office to negotiate. First ran my credit to see what I had to negotiate with. Had a bit of difficulty with that end. I had OK credit but I owed a little bit more on my car because I consolidated credit cards onto the loan. That actually made it better for me to get a deal on the car though!

Get this... Singh Subaru stepped up! I wasn't qualified for the 4.90 APR the car was advertised for. My credit wasnt good enough to cover the loan amount for the car and the remaining amount on the old loan. So for the loan to work, they gave me more money for my trade in. I got 10K for my 2004 WRX with over 80K miles on it. That helped a little... At this time my APR was going to be at 16.9%... CRAZY RIGHT!? I was about to leave cause the deal wasnt working out...

But then Mr. Singh himself got involved. He was back there talking for a bit and gave me an offer. If I gave 4K down, he would sell me the car for $23,900, and give me 10K for my car. The 16.9% would still apply BUT they would pay for the % over 4.9... So I am only paying 4.9% while they are covering the remaining percent...

2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R - Pearl White... Under $24K.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AphexDouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
AphexDouble
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2010 Legacy 3.6R
Pearl White

Old 09-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #3
mangboy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 218309
Vehicle:
2002 wrb wrx wagon
blue

congrats man! looks like a luxury car now huh?
mangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
09pzevsubi
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 208142
Vehicle:
2009 Forester
Charcoal Gray

Nice ride! I might have to check out this dealership due to the other Riverside one closing. I bought my 09 forester from the original Riverside dealership and have been looking for a new place to go.

any more reviews on this one??

Last edited by 09pzevsubi; 10-04-2009 at 07:38 PM.
09pzevsubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
AphexDouble
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2010 Legacy 3.6R
Pearl White

Go the LAST DAY of the Month! Try to go as late as possible too! Dealers are looking to get that extra sale on their books for that month! Gives you good odds to get a deal! They hooked me up!

Car is still as awesome as it was the first time driving it! I have only seen 1 other on the road and it was a 2.5i... no 3.6R's yet, just me.

The old dealer in Riverside Sucked! Worst Service Dept! Worst service period!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
xdarkn3ss
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 180912
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
PSM

this riverside dealer is just as bad I'm sorry to say.

They just quoted me $6200 for a new engine (EJ205) - can you say 'uhhhhhh NO'

not to mention that I am almost certain a new engine is not necessary in the first place. I will update on that later.
xdarkn3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #7
AphexDouble
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2010 Legacy 3.6R
Pearl White

Yea i dont go there for service... Everyone knows to go to Irvine Subaru for better Service or you hit up Gino on Nasioc.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
SinghSubaru
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 238883

We appreciate all the kind words you guys post on this website! There are still many who think that we are the old "Riverside Subaru" that closed down at the end of 2008. We are working hard to 'get the word out' that we are a new dealership, and part of the Singh Auto Group who also has Singh Chevrolet and Singh Suzuki (cars).

If any member of NASIOC needs service for their vehicle, be sure to mention NASIOC when you bring your car in. Our service department is open Monday through Saturday.

Thanks again for all your support! We're glad to be of service!
SinghSubaru is offline   Reply With Quote