Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Legacy Specific Parts

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
Legdude
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 207875
Default FS: (WA) Part out. Gold BBSes, Cobb V2, Cobb STS, AEM, Turbo XS, Rally Armor.

Please email me at Trailratedoverrated@yahoo.com to set up times to pick up parts.

No holding, First one to get cash to me gets the parts, all parts are located at my house in Kirkland WA.

Im parting out my Legacy, Im located in Kirkland WA. All prices are fixed, I will ship the following parts, Intake, Programmer, Cobb Short Shifter, Mud flaps. However, buyer is responsible for shipping costs involved. Here is the full list of the parts for sale and description.

Cobb V2 Access Port for Legacy GT, Spec B and 08-current STI. In great shape, comes with box, all paper work and computer software.
Cobb Double Adjustable Short Shifter for 6 speed Spec B, In perfect shape comes in box original box.
Rally Armor Mud Flaps for Subaru Legacy. These things are tough as nails. They are black with gray lettering for the rally armor name, come with all hardware, and are in good shape.
AEM Cold air intake for legacy GT/Spec B. The intake is Red, filter is in great shape, comes with all hardware and original paperwork.

5 Gold BBS STI wheels for Legacy's, yes these are 5x100 bolt pattern and yes that's 5 GOLD STI BBS WHEELS, so you'll have a full size spare. I will sell these wheels, however I will need your stock wheels to replace mine, so my Gold BBS wheels are up for trade and cash only!!! I paid 1100 bucks for the 5 wheels, Then spent 800 bucks to have them all powder coated gold, then another 1000 bucks in new Hancook Z rated tires. Over all I have almost 3 grand into these wheels, so im asking 750 plus your stock legacy wheels. Im not looking for anything over the top in wheels or to trade straight, im selling the car, not keeping it, so I'd rather have the money.

Turbo XS full recirculating BOV. I lost my stock one but will sell this one, however like the wheels I will need your stock Legacy BOV to replace mine, so because of this I can't ship it. It does not vent to atmosphere, and will not through any codes. Its a great piece and gives off a nice sound.
- 50 + your stock one

I will put up pictures as soon as I get a camera to do so.

Again, NO HOLDING!! First to get me the money gets the parts

Thanks again and god bless.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Legdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
mxitup
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 192330
Vehicle:
2000 Legacy Wagon GT
White

How many miles on the wheel/tire set-up? Any rim damage?

I have a set of 00-04 BE/BH Legacy GT rims for trade. Tires are at about 70%.
mxitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:26 PM   #3
Legdude
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 207875

No damage, tires have 2500 miles on them. email me if interested
Legdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
subiman2005
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 151686
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2004 GTP Comp G
99 Legacy Sold

Dam dude I wish it was after the first of the year so I would be working again.....Hope someone is smart and swipes these up....GLBump!!!!!
subiman2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
UWISHU1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 209229
Vehicle:
2006 Legacy GT
Garnet Red Pearl

*edit* waiting for pics
UWISHU1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
mxitup
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 192330
Vehicle:
2000 Legacy Wagon GT
White

Still waiting on pics of the wheels / tires....PM'd and e-mailed 2 weeks ago...
mxitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #7
UWISHU1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 209229
Vehicle:
2006 Legacy GT
Garnet Red Pearl

hmmmmm
UWISHU1 is offline   Reply With Quote