05-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: West Chicago, IL
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!
AMS Track Day Brake Special - Get Your Racing Compound Brakes HERE!
2010 TRACK DAY BRAKE SPECIAL
AMS Track Day is coming up July 10th at the Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL. Whether you plan on going to this year's AMS High Performance Driving Event or just plan on spending time at your local track, AMS is offering a special package for those in need of race compound brake pads.
From now until July 9th, customers can take advantage of this brake package for the 2004-2007 and 2008+ Subaru STI shown below:
2004+ SUBARU WRX/STI RACE COMPOUND BRAKE COMBO
PERFORMANCE FRICTION 97 RACE COMPOUND BRAKE PADS (FRONT & REAR)
AMS PERFORMANCE SUBARU WRX/STI STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES
MOTUL RACING BRAKE FLUID (2 PINTS)
COMBINED RETAIL PRICE: $600.71
AMS SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICE: $539.95
EACH PACKAGE SHIPS FOR ONLY $9.99 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES!!!
This special is not listed on our website.
Call AMS at 847-709-0530 to order your brake package today!
THIS PURCHASE MAY BE APPLIED TOWARDS A FREE OR DISCOUNTED FULL-DAY PASS TO THE AMS TRACK DAY EVENT!
Link to view more information on AMS Trackday at Autobahn
• From now until July 2nd, 2010, purchase at least $1500 in parts and receive a full day admission to this AMS High Performance Driving Event for $100.
• From now until July 2nd, 2010, purchase at least $2500 in parts and receive a full day admission to this AMS High Performance Driving Event for FREE!
Order must meet requirements stated in the offer (services such as tuning or labor do not apply). Order must be received by July 2nd and is subject to availability. Once your qualified order is placed, simply call AMS at 847-709-0530 to enroll. Details in regards to the driver's meeting and safety requirements will be given to you at this time.
• Saturday, July 10th, 2010. Sessions begin at 9:00AM and will run until 8:30PM. (6 Sessions totaling up to 3 full hours of track time on the South Course!)
• Special driving instructors available per request including AMS Driver and 2009 Redline Modified AWD Champion - Ryan Gates.
• Trackside support for minor mechanical adjustments and repairs.
• This event is open to all types of vehicles and drivers of all skill levels.
Last edited by AMS; 05-27-2010 at 05:39 PM.