Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 24, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
North West Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #1426
turbowop
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 42951
Vehicle:
1991 Mitsu GVR4
belize green

Ah, didn't realize there was a female behind that screen name.
turbowop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #1427
DaishaFlegel
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 315501
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2005 wrx sti
black

Maybe this will help and your fine! Ill be out there next Tuesday too hope there us a meet!
DaishaFlegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #1428
IflyanSTI
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 73075
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5RSTI
black

So you don't own a Subaru but you showed up in your white Audi w ski racks to keep tabs on us. There were only like 4 cars there so you were too good to get out. Sounds like ur a cop. Did you at least get our plate number and vehicle descriptions?
IflyanSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #1429
turbowop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1991 Mitsu GVR4
belize green

Out of all the automotive forums on the 'net, it seems Nasioc has the largest Yakima thread, so I check it to see if any local meets are happening, you know, because I'm a car guy and enjoy that type of thing. My fiancÚ wanted ice cream after we ate dinner, so I suggested we go down to Sonic so I could possibly see a large presence of car guys. When I got there I saw what looked like just a couple buddies talking to each other and would have felt a bit awkward walking up and saying hi. Is that okay with you? Sheesh.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #1430
IflyanSTI
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5RSTI
black

What exactly were you expecting when you showed up? The fast and furious? Yakima is a small town and there are dedicated members on here. We don't need you bad mouthing any of us. So if your intent is to talk trash please take It elsewhere
Old 04-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #1431
larrycox3
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 301016
Vehicle:
04 Impreza WRX STi
black

Quote:
Originally Posted by IflyanSTI View Post
What exactly were you expecting when you showed up? The fast and furious? Yakima is a small town and there are dedicated members on here. We don't need you bad mouthing any of us. So if your intent is to talk trash please take It elsewhere
Wtf are u mental? He didnt say anything rude except it was small. U need to calm down. One time I went to a meet in tacoma and it was just about 4 or 5 guys there, I got out and they didnt say a word or acknowledge me when I tried to engage in conversation. So some meets stay small for a reason.
larrycox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #1432
turbowop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1991 Mitsu GVR4
belize green

Quote:
WTF?! The only person with attitude here is you.

Yes, Yakima is small. Maybe that's why I'm willing to go to a Subaru meet in hopes of meeting up with guys that have similar interests like drag racing at Renegade, autocross, and shows/meets. I've been a member of this forum even longer than you and have seen friends come and go. I've been to Nasioc meets in Eburg to see buddies that have Subarus and I felt plenty welcome with the other guys. Not so much in this case I guess...

Sorry if you feel I invaded your little dedicated group.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #1433
sexyypants
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 347122

On a positive note. Lol I liked your Audi and wanted to take a pic but would have seemed a bit awjward doing so since you were in the car lol.

were a small group but very friendly and try to stay active as much as possible.
sexyypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #1434
sexyypants
Scooby Newbie

I got to renegades all the time and was very welcomed into this group even when I had my civic very welcoming and nice ppl.

We like to meet new ppl and had a new guy in a forester show up for the first time
Old 04-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #1435
Gam30vR
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 289486
Vehicle:
03 WRX
WRB

We will definitely have to get a renegade meet together, last time it was good stuff but not enough of us participated (who cares if you havent drag raced before, you have to learn some time!) it seems like more will now though. And lets do it before it gets hot as hell. Renegade is open.
Gam30vR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #1436
turbowop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1991 Mitsu GVR4
belize green

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyypants View Post
On a positive note. Lol I liked your Audi and wanted to take a pic but would have seemed a bit awjward doing so since you were in the car lol.

were a small group but very friendly and try to stay active as much as possible.
Quote:
I got to renegades all the time and was very welcomed into this group even when I had my civic very welcoming and nice ppl.

We like to meet new ppl and had a new guy in a forester show up for the first time
Thanks. The Audi is just my daily. It has software, exhaust, cat delete, and upgraded high pressure fuel pump. Nothing crazy, just my ski taxi. My Galant is my fun car. I plan to have it out at Renegade for the first time in six years this summer. Feel free to stop and say hi if you see me. I'm always up for talking cars with other enthusiasts.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #1437
sexyypants
Scooby Newbie

The vr6 galant named Kurt I believe that was in super street magazine?! I love audi's wish I had one.
As for drag racing I have a new 2013 2.slow car but still dont mind having fun lol.
If I see you again ill say hi and talk lol. Audi is sexyy tho.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:24 PM   #1438
Gam30vR
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 289486
Vehicle:
03 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscoobydoo View Post

Convoy to Seattle? I normally leave between 3 and 4 Fridays
Yeah man, ill let you know exactly when im leaving here within the next few days
Gam30vR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #1439
DaishaFlegel
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 wrx sti
black

On A positive note, getting my windows tinted Tomorrow at 11!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #1440
sexyypants
Scooby Newbie

Anyone goung up to Seattle this weekend?! Im leaving Saturday in the am. And also Honda tech is Sunday?! Anyone?
Old 04-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #1441
turbowop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1991 Mitsu GVR4
belize green

Quote:
The vr6 galant named Kurt I believe that was in super street magazine?!
I'm not sure if you're talking about me or somebody else, LOL. It's a vr4, my name is Mark, and the car was in Modified. A lot has changed since then though. That was back in '07.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:59 PM   #1442
IflyanSTI
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5RSTI
black

If you read what I said I said IF THE INTENT is to talk trash to take it elsewhere. Only you know what your intent was and is. I do not believe that is mental or having an attitude. It was a nice Audi but to not even get out of your car and to park accross the way doesn't scream hey Im here with you guys. Come say hi next time. That goes for anyone on here. Suby or not we are all just car people
Old 04-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #1443
DaishaFlegel
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 wrx sti
black

Quote:
Anyone goung up to Seattle this weekend?! Im leaving Saturday in the am. And also Honda tech is Sunday?! Anyone?
Come see me!
Old 04-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #1444
sexyypants
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowop View Post

I'm not sure if you're talking about me or somebody else, LOL. It's a vr4, my name is Mark, and the car was in Modified. A lot has changed since then though. That was back in '07.
Im sure its you. Lol.. Not really any galants in town suped up. I believe its dark green or grey?! A k2 sticker on it or the other one?! Had two right?! If its the car im thinking of its yoy lol.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #1445
turbowop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1991 Mitsu GVR4
belize green

Quote:
If you read what I said I said IF THE INTENT is to talk trash to take it elsewhere. Only you know what your intent was and is. I do not believe that is mental or having an attitude. It was a nice Audi but to not even get out of your car and to park accross the way doesn't scream hey Im here with you guys. Come say hi next time. That goes for anyone on here. Suby or not we are all just car people

First you suggested that I thought I was too good for you guys to get out of my car, then asked if I was a cop as if I was there to bust you, then went off about how you didn't want me to talk trash. Don't try to backpedal. It's obvious that your "intent" was to flex your e-muscles here. Go you!

Everybody else has been more than friendly.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #1446
turbowop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
1991 Mitsu GVR4
belize green

Quote:
Im sure its you. Lol.. Not really any galants in town suped up. I believe its dark green or grey?! A k2 sticker on it or the other one?! Had two right?! If its the car im thinking of its yoy lol.

Yeah, that's me. I had two of them. The grey one with the K2 sticker was my old ski rig. I sold it last December and bought the Audi. At 200k miles and 21 years old, I was tired of wrenching on it constantly to keep it maintained. The other one is the green one that I take out of the garage whenever I get the chance.

I thought about buying an Impreza or Evo, but this deal on the Audi popped up and it was hard to turn down. It's not super fast, but it's comfy and has low miles at 56k.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #1447
sexyypants
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowop View Post

Yeah, that's me. I had two of them. The grey one with the K2 sticker was my old ski rig. I sold it last December and bought the Audi. At 200k miles and 21 years old, I was tired of wrenching on it constantly to keep it maintained. The other one is the green one that I take out of the garage whenever I get the chance.

I thought about buying an Impreza or Evo, but this deal on the Audi popped up and it was hard to turn down. It's not super fast, but it's comfy and has low miles at 56k.
Yeah I remember seeing the green one like twice saw it one day in your garage when I got lost leaving a friends house like 3 yrs back its sick

Yeah Audis are spendy and very hard to come by on a sweet deal tried to get an a7 but salesman was a Dick so I got an impreza sport at a decent price but I love it so im satisfied
Old 04-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #1448
IflyanSTI
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5RSTI
black

Well there you go everyone but me has been more than friendly. Come say hi next time.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #1449
sexyypants
Scooby Newbie

So about this cruise we going bar hopping or wat?! Lol
Old 04-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #1450
bob.crosby1996
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 243621
Vehicle:
2006 impreza WRX/STI
blue

I think we should drive up there eat and hang out until whenever.
bob.crosby1996 is offline   Reply With Quote