|01-16-2010, 04:35 AM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (7)
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Richmond B.C.Vehicle:
2000 RS sedan, GC6
Blue Ridge Pearl
The piping of my custom magnaflow catback has rusted through close to the muffler and my mechanic said it's best to get a new muffler. So if you guys have any axleback/muffler that you need to get rid off, and it's not loud (i'm getting old, want something quieter now), please let me know @ [email protected]
Thanks a lot!
I have the following parts lying around for trade if anyone is interested:
1. brullen equal length header with ceremic coat and matching high flow cat (will give you CEL, will not pass aircare, you will need to modify your catback to fit this)
2. Magnecor spark plug wires
3. replica STI hood vent (in sonic yellow)
4. brand new axis 02 WRX front brakes pads
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by anonymous_wolf; 01-16-2010 at 04:44 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WTB: CATS for 2000 2.5 RS||DaveP||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||1||06-19-2008 04:35 PM|
|WTB: stock 2.5RS exhaust for 2000 2.5 RS||slowguy||VIC Private Classifieds||4||07-26-2007 09:41 AM|
|WTB: Front windshield for 2000 2.5 RS Coupe||sams2krs||MWSOC Private Classifieds||1||06-29-2006 01:15 AM|
|WTB: Rear rotors for 2000 2.5 RS||sams2krs||MWSOC Private Classifieds||0||05-25-2006 01:06 PM|
|Exhaust help for 2000 2.5 RS||amcquade||Normally Aspirated Powertrain||8||02-27-2003 09:15 AM|