Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday September 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-26-2002, 01:58 AM   #1
petrol
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 18861
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
9999 Porsche 911
black

Thumbs up Dallas / Ft Worth Buyers...see first.

Hey. I just bought a new WRX sedan from Huffines Subaru in Lewisville today. I got an awesome deal, a great experience altogether.

I was dealing with 'another' dealership in the area, and was getting SHAFTED on the financing for no particular reason. They didnt budge on the price of the cars, and the 'new' WRX I was gonna buy had 350 miles on it already! Needless to say when I got a quote for $650 a month for 72 months (Yes, $47,000) I HAD to look around to see if it was 'me' or the deal. Well, it wasnt me. I went to one other place, scored financing for 10% LESS interest rate, and $140 less in payments per month! I dealt with Chris Fleming...the internet sales associate. I also got a chance to meet Kevin (Bankheist) a moderator here on i-club...both VERY cool people. It also helps to buy a car, from CAR people. People who race, and work on their cars....have FUN with their cars.

I ASSURE you, unless you are broke or just bull****ting around...you WILL have a good time, get a good deal, and get treated VERY well if you go see Chris at Huffines. PM me if you would like any other details...Im glad to share!

THanks !

Scott
'02 WR Blue WRX sedan...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
petrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 06:50 PM   #2
bertemus
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 23360
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
WRX Blue

Just wondering, what was the other dealership in the area you were dealing with? I'm in Richardson, and am currently shopping for a WRX...
bertemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:08 PM   #3
StompOnMyLiver
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 24477
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Its So Very Blue...

Thumbs up

I got mine at Huffines too, from Chris. Central Kia/Subaru was the other dealership I went to. Huffines got me a better rate thru GMAC than Subaru, they sell ALOT of crappy Chevys there, and I got a GREAT deal on a demo. This guy sold my friend a white WRX wagon, and the guy I work with bought a silver sedan the day after I got my blue sedan, from the same guy. That might tell you something. Super cool guy, drives an AWESOME Cobb tuned yellow sedan. Wanna see than thing run sometime. The central guy was kind of a tool, and they wouldnt come more than $750 off sticker. Whatever. Go to Huffines.
StompOnMyLiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 07:11 PM   #4
petrol
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 18861
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
9999 Porsche 911
black

Hey..sorry for the delayed reply. I would rather not mention the other dealership, because they literally "cleaned house" up there in direct response to my, and another specific case of getting screwed around. 2 people got fired, and another severely demoted from their position in financing. This isnt something I feel particularly good about...but it happened. Its nowhere near Richardson though...so you're cool there.

Chris...and the "Minister of Finance" at Huffines were able to really fix me up. GMAC is apparently VERY cool when it comes to financing people...and if you are good to GMAC, perfect payments, etc...they just get better to you in the future as far as new loans, interest rates, etc. goes.

Unless you buy cars for the thrill of beating a good deal out of a shark salesman, or enjoy hours of toiling and bean counting in a finance office...GO TO HUFFINES. It was literally a no-nonsense purchase. No stress at ALL. Lori (I think) is one of a couple of finance people and she was very cool...DIDNT try to push any extra warranty crap on me (although her explanation of a couple of things made me get gap insurance after getting screwed on my Mustang claim)...

Hope it helps...

-Scott
petrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 11:14 PM   #5
SykoFreak
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 20696

About how much can I expect to pay for a WRX Wagon with no options with all cash up front? Thanks in advance.
SykoFreak is offline   Reply With Quote