Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 14, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Exterior/Styling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
XenithXenons
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 170211
Thumbs up **LUX Replacement Bulb Kit... the world's first glare-free HID bulbs!**

Hi everyone,

We are proud to announce the official release of LUX, our new brand of the world’s first glare-free xenon product line. Now you can have the affordability and convenience of a conversion kit as well as the functionality and performance of HID projectors, all in one easy-to-install product.

Lots of details go into how the bulb system actually works and we have summarized the entire mechanism into a well thought-out and informational few paragraphs on the product’s main page here: http://www.xenithxenons.com/product_p/hid-luxkit.htm.

Because this product/technology is fairly recent, the only bulb sizes available are H1, H7, 9005, and 9006, and the only colors available are 4300K and 6000K. Starting late March, H4 will be available as well in 4300K and 6000K.

Each complete LUX Replacement Bulb Kit comes with:

Two (2) LUX No-Glare Xenon Bulbs
Two (2) LUX Bulb Adapters
Two (2) Rubber covers (to keep out dust and moisture)
Remote Receiver w/ accompanying wiring harness
Remote control w/ key-chain
Information card

One great thing about our LUX products is that if you already have an aftermarket HID kit installed on your vehicle and you’d like to upgrade your system to a glare-free setup, all you need to purchase is our LUX Replacement Bulb Kit. It comes with everything that a complete kit comes with minus the 64-bit DSP ballasts. Please view our separate thread if you're interested in purchasing a complete LUX system.

We do highly recommend purchasing a complete kit though because the ballasts that come with are truly top of the line and better than our newly-released 3G ballasts. The only downside is the larger form-factor but aside from that, the quality of the components is amazing and the efficiency and performance of the ballast have been tested and the results are very impressive.

LUX Product Photos

Video demonstration of the kit installed in a 2005 WRX

Before and after photos can also be found below
http://www.xenithxenons.com/category_s/53.htm

A complete LUX Xenon Conversion System is $164.95.
A pair of replacement or spare LUX bulb adapters is $24.95.
All prices include free shipping anywhere in the US!

There is a lot of information about the actual product, which you can find if you click on the link above. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to either PM or e-mail me at george@xenithxenons.com. In addition, you are welcome to call in at 626-617-9097 if you have any specific questions that you’d like answered on the spot.

Best regards,
George
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
XenithXenons
Vendor

Here is a review from one of our earliest customers, who installed it in his 2005 Subaru WRX:

"I own a 2005 Subaru WRX and I've always been interested in HIDs for their light output and efficiency. However, owning a car with reflectors, I knew I would blind other drivers and call too much attention. And then there was Lux...the technology to fix the deficiencies in reflectors? Hard to believe, but I was too tired of not knowing if my lights were on or not after a rain. After, a surprisingly simple install, I was utterly surprised at the real ability to focus the stream of light! Finally my woes of poor lighting were over, and without the unnecessary oversplash of light. One problem I had was that an adapter was missing a notch and did not fit properly. I notified support and was sent a new pair promptly. Other than that I think it's a great product. Thank you, George Wu, for introducing this innovation!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introducing [COLOR="Red"]L[/COLOR]UX, the world's first glare-free HID kit, available only at Xenith Xenons!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
XenithXenons
Vendor

All PMs and e-mails have been replied to for the day, thank you for your interest in our company and products!

If you haven't already, consider following us on Twitter and Facebook for exclusive discounts on all products and monthly cash/prize giveaways. Our Twitter and Facebook accounts can be found on our website's left-hand navigation menu at www.xenithxenons.com. Thanks!

Introducing [COLOR="Red"]L[/COLOR]UX, the world's first glare-free HID kit, available only at Xenith Xenons!
Closed Thread