Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
yc07
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 228695
Default Ia performance E-Tune Stephen Clark

Hi everyone just wanted to give my mane guy props for the great E-tune he done for my Rex. Stephen Clark at Ia performance put up with all of my stupid questions and little knowledge about tuning a car. Stephen is extremely knowledge about WRX and Subaru in general. Stephen also has tons of parts to upgrade your Rex. His service is to be talk about, with very fast turn around for a E-tune and always a phone call away if need be.

Thanks you Stephen, all my friends who went for a ride in my new cars was very Grimm happy about it. they never would of thought that I did this all without actually taking it in to get it tune. They all want to get a WRX now. Those Honda days are over

Thank you again I will be calling upon your expertise and knowledge in the near future to up grade my Rex soon.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
yc07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
erickrocks
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 160381
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX STI
WR Blue

Here here! Stephen was helping me "e-Diagnose" my project build and was extremely responsive and answered all my questions (lots of them!). He provided clear technical assessments and unbiased opinions when I asked "What should I do?"

Customer service for me is a key factor of any business that separates the good from the bad...Stephen from IAP is the epitome of great customer service! Definitely, definitely recommend you consider Stephen and IAP for your project needs!
erickrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
chris07sti
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 177312
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 STI
Aspen white

I would also like to add to the great service from Stephen. I am currently working with him on a tune for my car. Being in the middle of Kansas with no tuners near, he has been a great help. He will not stop with the maps until he feels its right. I purchased an AP from IAP and will continue purchasing from them just because of the great service. keep it up IAP!

-Blake
chris07sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
OBP WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 330185
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
05 WRX
black

Stephen was super patient with my e tune. I had numerous mechanical gremlins to run down and I wasn't the easiest customer to work with...and he got me a solid tune 300hp and 260 ft lbs on 05 wrx with blouch evo 3 16g, dw 750s, GrimmSpeed TMIC, and a few oher bolt ons.
OBP WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:18 PM   #5
rtcarroll
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 386037
Default IAperformance E-Tune was AMAZING!

WORTH EVERY PENNY! I have a 04 WRX 18G turbo 650cc injectors and catless system and other mods, Stephen did a fantastic job with setting my car up and now I have one beast of a WRX! With the COBB v3, Stephen and IAPERFORMANCE was able to get my car into a drivable state within the first map, from there we went back and forth with maps and datalogs and in no time I saw my car improving map after map. Stephen was always there for me via email or phone whenever I needed something or had a dumb question haha, the quality of service was excellent and I will be HIGHLY RECOMMENDING this to anyone that needs tuning done. If your reading this and thinking about having your local dyno tuner tune your vehicle or do an e-tune STOP THINKING save your time and money and go with IAperformance you will not be disappointed I know I'm not! Im 100% satisfied with the service, and results I received from doing this! Thanks again to Stephen and Iaperformance.
rtcarroll is offline   Reply With Quote