Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
turbocharged
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 8505
Default FS: WA Cusco Eq. Length Header Coated & APS DR750 FMIC Upper Pipes ONLY red.

Cusco Header: Has Exhaust Coating from www.performancecoatings.com This header usually comes with head shielding. I do not have the shields as I did not use them. I decided to coat the header instead. It was 200.00 to coat. I don't have the shields any more. This header is EQ. Length, sounds great. No Cracks. Paid over 1200.00 selling for $500.00 plus shipping.

Pipes are just uppers with black couplers. I bought a new set and had them powder coated black. These are perfect for someone who would like to do the same thing, or for someone who wants an extra set. They are from an APS DR750 kit, and are powder coated stainless steel. $200.00 plus shipping.

Payment to turbochargedsti@gmail.com with paypal is preferred. Shipping will be with UPS. Send me an email if you have questions.

Thanks.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
turbocharged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
turbocharged
Scooby Newbie

Hi there..
Old 05-07-2010, 02:20 AM   #3
turbocharged
Scooby Newbie

Still have the parts..make an offer.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
turbocharged
Scooby Newbie

400 plus shipping on the header. Pipes same price.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
turbocharged
Scooby Newbie

400.00 shipped on header.