Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday November 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Pre-2002 Factory Turbo Powertrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
clean 93
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 181440
Join Date: Jun 2008
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Canada
Vehicle:
1993 wrx
silver

Default 1993 WRX Modification thread.

I started this post as an info on my ECU install/experience, but thought I would include some basic information on my setup as well for the other JDM owners in Vancouver wherever you may be. I included my Vi-Pec Review in this post incase you are interested :- )

Car: 1993 JDM WRX (Nov. 1992 production) apparently closed deck due to block cross-hatching and serial number crosschecks. (pics at bottom of page)

Modifications:

DIY Custom intake
Rocket Rally downpipe "catless"
Apexi N-1 Catback "catless"
Aquamist HFS-5
Greddy PROFEC B Spec II Boost control (soon to be replaced by Vi-Pec boost control)
Vi-Pec V44 Standalone ECU (worth it)

DIY strutt bar
Whiteline rear sway
Speedline Rims
BFG G-FORCE TA tires
Beet up sparco seet for autocross

and...

PRODUCT: VI-PEC V44 STANDALONE - Wire In
www.vi-pec.com[/URL]

CAR: 1993 JDM WRX

First things first. I got the wire in model of the V44 Vi-Pec rather than the plug and play because I wanted to be able to easily switch vehicles with the ECU should I want to in the future. There is a Plug and Play available for the JDM WRX. I will document here a few of my experiences with the Vi-Pec now that it has been installed and running for two months in my car and let you know how I've liked it.

1. Install
The install went very well thanks to the help of Cam and his team at Lightspeed Innovations in Red Deer. It would take a good solid day to install this wire in ECU if you are taking the time to do a good job with heat shrink etc... I chose to do just this and it took me roughly 12 hours of work time. It could be done in less. Of course it would have been much easier with a plug and play obviously. Thanks a lot Lightspeed!

2. Startup
After calibrating the MAP, initial startup was great. It actually started! Unsure of the tune on my car I left the car for the night and moved on to the dyno.

3. Dyno Tuning
This is where some of the reasons I bought the Vi-Pec began to come into play. Unlike the Power FC, I didn't need Datalogit for a laptop or to work from a tiny screen. I tuned it using MAP not MAF, one of the big advantages of the Vi-Pec over PFC or ESL. I just plugged it in to a laptop that was lent to me for a while (thanks a lot Anthony). I was able to easily access and understand all parameters of the software I needed to get a solid (hopefully) base tune done up to 15psi. I used the Turbo XS knockbox to listen for knock and began working on my first tune ever :- ) I used the 4D fuel and ignition mapping for tuning for my W/M. Many hours later of flogging my poor car and various adventures (noob) put me on the road finally with my new standalone. My car put down 234whp on a Dynapack AWD dyno in Red Deer AB with a nice smooth powerband I think. In comparison, a stock 2010 Sti puts down 230-235awhp on the same dyno. I'm running stock Turbo, stock top mount, at 15psi, 80% idc. Not bad :- )

4. Performance
The best I can give for outright performance is that the Butt Dyno says its fast :- ) It comes on boost way harder, thanks to timing advance during spool up and a little leaning of the fuel with the water meth, I spent extra time in this area on my tune. It pulls way harder than before right up to red-line. The motor runs much smoother now as well. Even my brother mentioned how much smoother it runs when pushing it hard with zero hesitation, and he's not a car guy.

5. Future ECU/Engine related mods:
-Set up the Launch control.
-Possibly setting up anti-lag but I allready blew one exhaust gasket messing around with it.
-Closed loop narrowband oxygen control for better city mpg and closed loop wideband control for WOT.
-Newer WRX intercooler. I'll only need to modify the y-pipe and not the BOV location! I love MAP :-)

6. Satisfaction with the product.
- 9.5/10 I give it this only because I wish it had the individual cylinder knock control like the V88 Vi-Pec. I am very satisfied with its ease of use, operation, and cost.






* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
clean 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
marshal.
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 227140
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Vehicle:
1994 WRX
red

Default

any pictures of the intake and strut tower bar? id like to see how those look
marshal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #3
jay_parot
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 202352
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: International
Location: CHILE
Vehicle:
1996 STI V3 JDM
WHITE

Default

Hey Man Could You Plz Tell Me How Much Was The Ecu And Where Did You Get It , Im Looking To Buy One For My 1996 Jdm Sti Hopefully Plug And Play But If Not Then Like You Did .

Txs
jay_parot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
JDMFLCL
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 180513
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Super Eurobeat Vol 193..Denver
Vehicle:
Baby Baby C'mon!
Looka Bomba! 99 JDM GM8

Default

Nice

but honestly...your modification pathway asside from the Vipec makes 0 sense.
JDMFLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
suberdave
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 101865
Join Date: Dec 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Covington, WA
Vehicle:
88 GL-10 STi
silver

Default

i have been using the V44 Plug-in ViPEC ECU for about a year and a half now. it is hands down the best mod i have done to my car since the EJ20G swap...

easy to use and rock solid drivability....

my car put down 293AWHP on a Dynojet. and have been running it at that level since i got the ViPEC.

although i have FMIC and 780cc injectors. and lots of other mods...

nice to see others are finding out what i already know about the ViPEC.

ViPEC = best standalone ECU you can buy... hands down...

-=Suberdave=-
suberdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
silentt
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 119995
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Location: Canadia
Vehicle:
2004 Outback XT
Peachy

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMFLCL View Post
Nice

but honestly...your modification pathway asside from the Vipec makes 0 sense.
Why is that? Those modifications make perfect sense.
silentt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
jay_parot
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 202352
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: International
Location: CHILE
Vehicle:
1996 STI V3 JDM
WHITE

Default

Hey Man Could You Plz Tell Me How Much $$$ Was The Ecu And Where Did You Get It , Im Looking To Buy One For My 1996 Jdm StI Hopefully Plug And Play, But If they dont make it Then one just Like You Did ???

Thanks
jay_parot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #8
1995REX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 201655
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Laquey,MO&South Bend,IN
Vehicle:
1995 RHD V-Limtd WRX
FOR SALE!!!!

Default

looks like this could be a good one to watch keep us updated on your progress and can you put up some more pics thanks man and good luck
1995REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #9
sizzflair
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 94268
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Nolanville, TX
Vehicle:
1995 JDM STi RA ver2
2010 Exige S240

Default

Nice! I'm running the hydra 2.6 but still in the tuning phase due to some mechanical issues. I'll let you guys know how that works out I'm trying to break 300whp.
sizzflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #10
clean 93
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 181440
Join Date: Jun 2008
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Canada
Vehicle:
1993 wrx
silver

Default

Thanks for all the replies. I'll try to get more pics up soon, maybe on the weekend I'll have time.
clean 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:34 AM   #11
suberdave
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 101865
Join Date: Dec 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Covington, WA
Vehicle:
88 GL-10 STi
silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_parot View Post
Hey Man Could You Plz Tell Me How Much $$$ Was The Ecu And Where Did You Get It , Im Looking To Buy One For My 1996 Jdm StI Hopefully Plug And Play, But If they dont make it Then one just Like You Did ???

Thanks
go here. http://www.vi-pec.com/page_files/dealer_list.htm

find your closest dealer, give them a call or shoot them an email and get a quote... looks like they dont have a dealer in Chile so you will have to pay some shipping...

-=Suberdave=-
suberdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:27 AM   #12
JDMFLCL
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 180513
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Super Eurobeat Vol 193..Denver
Vehicle:
Baby Baby C'mon!
Looka Bomba! 99 JDM GM8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentt View Post
Why is that? Those modifications make perfect sense.
Meth with the stock turbo?
JDMFLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:32 AM   #13
clean 93
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 181440
Join Date: Jun 2008
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Canada
Vehicle:
1993 wrx
silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMFLCL View Post
Meth with the stock turbo?
Reasons for water/meth with the stock turbo.

1. Stock turbo and increased boost = way more heat than 18g or 20g at increased boost pressure.
2. Stock turbo and stock intercooler = heat.
3. Stock injectors = low fuel flow. Add water meth and I'm making roughly 305-310chp at only 80% idc instead of 100% (Not recommended)
4. Aftermarket intercooler = $$$$$$$
5. Big turbo = $$$$$$

Now I know I won't get the same results as a 18G'd, FMIC'd, WRX. But it's a setup that works, and I didn't have to get a lot of stuff I can't afford right now. Maybe it's not the best way, but it is "a" way and it has worked well for me. It's a stock turbo, stock intercooler, stock injectored wrx making sti power on a self tune (my first one, but I did start with a good base map from Cam at Lightspeed).
clean 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #14
thoughto
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 29145
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Woking, home of Mclaren
Vehicle:
1998 Version 4 STI
White, gold wheels

Default

How much was your water injection, and were you able to map water injection, advance, boost, fuel all interactively? That would be really satisfying, and of course if you've done it yourself you can probably map for any new mechanical upgrades you get later. Did you improve your fuel consumption with the water injection?
thoughto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #15
Matt Monson
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 832
Join Date: Jan 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Teh Ghetto Garage, CO
Vehicle:
99 2.5RS, '85 911
'73 914 and 2012 BRZ

Default

I want a Vipec. We've got one of the H6 powered racecar. I want it for my DD...
Matt Monson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #16
JDMFLCL
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 180513
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Super Eurobeat Vol 193..Denver
Vehicle:
Baby Baby C'mon!
Looka Bomba! 99 JDM GM8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean 93 View Post
Reasons for water/meth with the stock turbo.

1. Stock turbo and increased boost = way more heat than 18g or 20g at increased boost pressure.
2. Stock turbo and stock intercooler = heat.
3. Stock injectors = low fuel flow. Add water meth and I'm making roughly 305-310chp at only 80% idc instead of 100% (Not recommended)
4. Aftermarket intercooler = $$$$$$$
5. Big turbo = $$$$$$

Now I know I won't get the same results as a 18G'd, FMIC'd, WRX. But it's a setup that works, and I didn't have to get a lot of stuff I can't afford right now. Maybe it's not the best way, but it is "a" way and it has worked well for me. It's a stock turbo, stock intercooler, stock injectored wrx making sti power on a self tune (my first one, but I did start with a good base map from Cam at Lightspeed).
You could've just gotten 550cc injectors and done the same thing.
JDMFLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #17
sizzflair
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 94268
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Nolanville, TX
Vehicle:
1995 JDM STi RA ver2
2010 Exige S240

Default

or... even bigger injectors to open up room for bigger turbo in the future
sizzflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #18
jay_parot
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 202352
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: International
Location: CHILE
Vehicle:
1996 STI V3 JDM
WHITE

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean 93 View Post
I started this post as an info on my ECU install/experience, but thought I would include some basic information on my setup as well for the other JDM owners in Vancouver wherever you may be. I included my Vi-Pec Review in this post incase you are interested :- )

Car: 1993 JDM WRX (Nov. 1992 production) apparently closed deck due to block cross-hatching and serial number crosschecks. (pics at bottom of page)

Modifications:

DIY Custom intake
Rocket Rally downpipe "catless"
Apexi N-1 Catback "catless"
Aquamist HFS-5
Greddy PROFEC B Spec II Boost control (soon to be replaced by Vi-Pec boost control)
Vi-Pec V44 Standalone ECU (worth it)

DIY strutt bar
Whiteline rear sway
Speedline Rims
BFG G-FORCE TA tires
Beet up sparco seet for autocross

and...

PRODUCT: VI-PEC V44 STANDALONE - Wire In
www.vi-pec.com[/URL]

CAR: 1993 JDM WRX

First things first. I got the wire in model of the V44 Vi-Pec rather than the plug and play because I wanted to be able to easily switch vehicles with the ECU should I want to in the future. There is a Plug and Play available for the JDM WRX. I will document here a few of my experiences with the Vi-Pec now that it has been installed and running for two months in my car and let you know how I've liked it.

1. Install
The install went very well thanks to the help of Cam and his team at Lightspeed Innovations in Red Deer. It would take a good solid day to install this wire in ECU if you are taking the time to do a good job with heat shrink etc... I chose to do just this and it took me roughly 12 hours of work time. It could be done in less. Of course it would have been much easier with a plug and play obviously. Thanks a lot Lightspeed!

2. Startup
After calibrating the MAP, initial startup was great. It actually started! Unsure of the tune on my car I left the car for the night and moved on to the dyno.

3. Dyno Tuning
This is where some of the reasons I bought the Vi-Pec began to come into play. Unlike the Power FC, I didn't need Datalogit for a laptop or to work from a tiny screen. I tuned it using MAP not MAF, one of the big advantages of the Vi-Pec over PFC or ESL. I just plugged it in to a laptop that was lent to me for a while (thanks a lot Anthony). I was able to easily access and understand all parameters of the software I needed to get a solid (hopefully) base tune done up to 15psi. I used the Turbo XS knockbox to listen for knock and began working on my first tune ever :- ) I used the 4D fuel and ignition mapping for tuning for my W/M. Many hours later of flogging my poor car and various adventures (noob) put me on the road finally with my new standalone. My car put down 234whp on a Dynapack AWD dyno in Red Deer AB with a nice smooth powerband I think. In comparison, a stock 2010 Sti puts down 230-235awhp on the same dyno. I'm running stock Turbo, stock top mount, at 15psi, 80% idc. Not bad :- )

4. Performance
The best I can give for outright performance is that the Butt Dyno says its fast :- ) It comes on boost way harder, thanks to timing advance during spool up and a little leaning of the fuel with the water meth, I spent extra time in this area on my tune. It pulls way harder than before right up to red-line. The motor runs much smoother now as well. Even my brother mentioned how much smoother it runs when pushing it hard with zero hesitation, and he's not a car guy.

5. Future ECU/Engine related mods:
-Set up the Launch control.
-Possibly setting up anti-lag but I allready blew one exhaust gasket messing around with it.
-Closed loop narrowband oxygen control for better city mpg and closed loop wideband control for WOT.
-Newer WRX intercooler. I'll only need to modify the y-pipe and not the BOV location! I love MAP :-)

6. Satisfaction with the product.
- 9.5/10 I give it this only because I wish it had the individual cylinder knock control like the V88 Vi-Pec. I am very satisfied with its ease of use, operation, and cost.









Hey Man Could You Plz Tell Me How Much $$$ Was The Ecu And Where Did You Get It , Im Looking To Buy One For My 1996 Jdm StI Hopefully Plug And Play, But If they dont make it Then one just Like You Did ???

Thanks
jay_parot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #19
Bluefoton
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 141373
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Quebec, QC
Vehicle:
2008 2.5i-hatch -
now with a HID retrofit

Default

^ It's the THIRD time you ask the question, which was answered in post 11. Moreover, don't quote an insanely long post with pictures, it's pointless and adds garbage to the thread. I highly recommend you edit it and stop pasting the same question before mods get curious about you.
Bluefoton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #20
attyjdgn
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 223697
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Vehicle:
1995 wrx sti ra
white

Default

I've search so much for the price of this vipec ecu and cannot find it. Can you pls post the aquisition cost on this thread? thanks
attyjdgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #21
suberdave
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 101865
Join Date: Dec 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Covington, WA
Vehicle:
88 GL-10 STi
silver

Default

Dont google "how much $ is a ViPEC" just send an email to your closest dealer, they will be the only ones that can get you a price.

The ViPEC is made in NZ and the price will change daily due to currency. not to mention both people that keep asking are in different countrys. and the two people that have them are also in different countrys. this will change the price huge...

Just becaues you email a dealer does not mean you have to buy it...

-=Suberdave=-
www.suberdave.com
suberdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #22
rob
n00b Moderator
Moderator
 
Member#: 811
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: WA
Vehicle:
2000 RS-Ej20G
It tastes like burning

Default

If they are anything like Haltech (or Motec or Autronic?), they like to keep the price lower for the home market (Aus or NZ) and inflate the prices in the rest of the world. That is why they keep a dealer network and never list prices. The products are great, but that sales model drives me nuts.

-Rob
rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #23
thoughto
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 29145
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Woking, home of Mclaren
Vehicle:
1998 Version 4 STI
White, gold wheels

Default

This is the Simtek homepage. The RRP includes mapping and install, but not VAT, which is a tax here currently at 17.5%. But I don't think there are any tuners selling it in the US. It is getting popular in the UK, and is what I hope I will end up getting.
http://www.simtekecu.co.uk/
thoughto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #24
Matt Monson
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 832
Join Date: Jan 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Teh Ghetto Garage, CO
Vehicle:
99 2.5RS, '85 911
'73 914 and 2012 BRZ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
If they are anything like Haltech (or Motec or Autronic?), they like to keep the price lower for the home market (Aus or NZ) and inflate the prices in the rest of the world. That is why they keep a dealer network and never list prices. The products are great, but that sales model drives me nuts.

-Rob
I totally disagree with your analysis, and being the exclusive western hemisphere distributror of an Australian made product I think I am in the position to understand what's going on. As was mentioned above it's largely about exchange rates. In the last year my costs have gone up 25% just because of the swing in exchange rates. We change our prices to accomodate that, and I even go so far as to do it on a piece by piece level. I know my cost on everything and if you call me and ask for the price of a 1.409 3rd gear for your GT3 it may in fact be a different price than for a 1.381 3rd gear. And the prices could be different next week because I got a new shipment and am blending in the new cost (up or down) based on what I had to pay.

Furthermore, as was mentioned above, country has a huge impact on this. The US dollar is really weak against the AU$ right now because our interest rates are so low, and there's are high. This sends investment dollars to Australia, making their money more expensive. Another nation that's not in the same financial position our country is could have a variation in what an AU$ costs them sometimes by as much as 25%.

Yes, I have a degree in Economics. Yes, I actually use it in how I manage my business.
Matt Monson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #25
rob
n00b Moderator
Moderator
 
Member#: 811
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: WA
Vehicle:
2000 RS-Ej20G
It tastes like burning

Default

Well not to torpedo the thread completely.... I can't speak for your business Matt, but from my personal experience with Haltech, it was exactly as I described. I was lucky enough to have a friend in Aus buy direct from an Australian Haltech dealer and the price of the unit was 40% lower than the same product from a US dealer. I exchanged messages with the Aus dealer and he spelled out why that was and why he was not allowed to list prices on his website. I took a fair amount of college economic classes (not enough for a degree...that time was spent on circuits and programming ), so I know the difference between exchange rate fluctuations and an explicit business model. In this model, the prices are controlled by the manf and the retailers have little say or ability to compete with each other. When there are set differences in prices between regions, the manufacturer typically discourages the dealers from openly listing their prices. It would have still been way cheaper for me to buy my Haltech from the delear in Aus and have it shipped to the US, than to buy from a US delear, but Haltech would not allow it.

It may not be that way with Vipec, I don't know, but it sure looks and feels the same to how Haltech was setup.

-Rob
rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY Modification Thread SupaHottSauce Interior & Exterior Modification 1038 08-13-2013 03:09 PM
2004 WRX Modification ookky Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo) 1 02-07-2004 02:02 PM
ultimate wrx modification combo cann STi Forum Archive 0 07-23-2003 02:49 AM
('93-'01) WRX Modifications? chuglobal Impreza Forum 16 10-08-2001 10:16 PM
Legal 02 WRX Modifications in CA? toobee1 Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC 3 07-09-2001 01:25 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.