Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 10, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #251
hersheysquirtboy
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 33858
Vehicle:
2006 FXT 5MT

Purchased a couple sets of Technafit SS brake lines from them. Great service and pricing even with such a small order! Would gladly buy from them again.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hersheysquirtboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #252
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (619)

Member#: 214025
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpr View Post
Once again I received a great price and incredible service. Oh yeah, also fast shipping.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks Will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hersheysquirtboy View Post
Purchased a couple sets of Technafit SS brake lines from them. Great service and pricing even with such a small order! Would gladly buy from them again.
Thanks Johnann!

We appreciate everyone's business, and kind words!
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #253
jay_barton
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (12)

Member#: 157394
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STI
SWP 354 WHP 350 Torq

by far the BEST vendor on nasioc. unless they don't carry a product i want i'll purchase from Boston Motorsports exclusively! Thanks for the great price, communication and fast shipping.
jay_barton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #254
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_barton View Post
by far the BEST vendor on nasioc. unless they don't carry a product i want i'll purchase from Boston Motorsports exclusively! Thanks for the great price, communication and fast shipping.
Thanks Jay!

We appreciate your business, and feedback!
| Paypal:

|
Old 08-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #255
vinz0r
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 154112
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
08 STi

Talking

Just received my shipment from Dan @ BostonMS. Requested quote by curiosity without thinking twice about it on a Sunday night. Well when the quote came I went and instantly knew this dealer meant business. So I couldn't pass Prompt communication during hours which would be considered "off-business" by 99% of distributors out there. You've gained a long-term customer
vinz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #256
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinz0r View Post
Just received my shipment from Dan @ BostonMS. Requested quote by curiosity without thinking twice about it on a Sunday night. Well when the quote came I went and instantly knew this dealer meant business. So I couldn't pass Prompt communication during hours which would be considered "off-business" by 99% of distributors out there. You've gained a long-term customer
Thanks Vincent!

We appreciate your business, and feedback!
| Paypal:

|
Old 08-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #257
DeM3n
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 184692
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2004 STI
WRB

Purchased a set of AR UR mud flaps on Monday. Got them last night. Product looks great. Fast shipping. Would definitely do business with Boston Motorsports again.
DeM3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:03 PM   #258
nature0220
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 279396
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI Sedan
Rally Blue

Bought Cobb AP and SF intake from you guys. Thanks for the special deal. Would love to buy from you guys again. And if possible I would like to have a catalog from you guys to see what other products you guys have available.
nature0220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #259
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeM3n View Post
Purchased a set of AR UR mud flaps on Monday. Got them last night. Product looks great. Fast shipping. Would definitely do business with Boston Motorsports again.
Thanks David!

We appreciate your business, and feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature0220 View Post
Bought Cobb AP and SF intake from you guys. Thanks for the special deal. Would love to buy from you guys again. And if possible I would like to have a catalog from you guys to see what other products you guys have available.
Thanks ShiBin!

We appreciate your business, and feedback.

Our site will be launched within a few weeks, which you will be able to view all available brands.
| Paypal:

|
Old 08-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #260
xHairyBuffalo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 239576
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 463WHP
Stock 5-speed

I just finished my second order with Boston Motorsports, and I am extremely satisfied. I saved around 20% compared to other vendors, and the shipping was fast and free. I was a little nervous at first when we decided to use paypal to save on tax, but Dan is a very honest and helpful guy that will go the extra mile to earn your business. BM will continue to earn my business, and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing aftermarket parts.
xHairyBuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:56 AM   #261
shihab
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 248091
Vehicle:
2007 WRX
OBP

I ordered brake pads last weekend from boston motorsports. To start, I was impressed with how quickly they responded to both my pm on this forum and my phone call.
After I ordered, I was even more surprised when there was a box on my doorstep shipped express.
Fantastic service, the lowest prices I could find, AND free express shipping!
-I'll be back next time the car needs anything
shihab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #262
Mindzeye
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 278208
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2007 WRB FXT 5spd

The other day I requested a quote for DW 650cc injectors, Grimmspeed coated UP, Grimmspeed 3mm phenolic spacers, and couple sets of Grimmspeed gaskets. Long story short, BMS quoted me a price that I couldn't turn down. The price was hundreds less than Rallysportdirect or any other vendor. On top of that, they are super quick to reply to any questions that you may have.

This was my first order and definitely will NOT be my last. I'm now kicking myself in the butt for not using BMS from the get go.

Thanks guys!!
Mindzeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #263
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHairyBuffalo View Post
I just finished my second order with Boston Motorsports, and I am extremely satisfied. I saved around 20% compared to other vendors, and the shipping was fast and free. I was a little nervous at first when we decided to use paypal to save on tax, but Dan is a very honest and helpful guy that will go the extra mile to earn your business. BM will continue to earn my business, and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing aftermarket parts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shihab View Post
I ordered brake pads last weekend from boston motorsports. To start, I was impressed with how quickly they responded to both my pm on this forum and my phone call.
After I ordered, I was even more surprised when there was a box on my doorstep shipped express.
Fantastic service, the lowest prices I could find, AND free express shipping!
-I'll be back next time the car needs anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindzeye View Post
The other day I requested a quote for DW 650cc injectors, Grimmspeed coated UP, Grimmspeed 3mm phenolic spacers, and couple sets of Grimmspeed gaskets. Long story short, BMS quoted me a price that I couldn't turn down. The price was hundreds less than Rallysportdirect or any other vendor. On top of that, they are super quick to reply to any questions that you may have.

This was my first order and definitely will NOT be my last. I'm now kicking myself in the butt for not using BMS from the get go.

Thanks guys!!

Thank you everyone!

We appreciate your business, and kind words.
| Paypal:

|
Old 08-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #264
drewvdw
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 255776
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 LR WRX
MPS powered.

big thanks guys! ordered my kartboy endlinks, ewg up pipe, phenolic spacers, gaskets, iwg bracket, v band block off plate, and turbo inlet and its been awesome dealing with you guys!

Drew
drewvdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:01 AM   #265
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewvdw View Post
big thanks guys! ordered my kartboy endlinks, ewg up pipe, phenolic spacers, gaskets, iwg bracket, v band block off plate, and turbo inlet and its been awesome dealing with you guys!

Drew
Thanks Drew!

We appreciate your continued business, and feedback.
| Paypal:

|
Old 08-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #266
sizemic1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 270669
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
Stg 2 Phatbotti e-tuned

This is my first order with Boston Motorsports and I can say this definately won't be my last. Truely an awesome vendor! Ordered Sunday afternoon, my new CBE arrived on Tuesday! Props to them for working out the quick delivery and superb pricing to boot!
-Paul
sizemic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:05 PM   #267
BXWRX77
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 263699
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT Wagon
Black

Placed my order for my Cobb AP on Sunday, got it Tuesday, Thank you for your Rapid replies to my questions and delivery. I look forward to installing it, but unfortantlly I just had surgery on my left knee, so I will be just looking at it for the next few days
BXWRX77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #268
ryan562
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 285982
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Hatchback
satin pearl white

Sorry for being a bit late with this review. A few weeks ago, I purchased a catted downpipe by Invidia to mate and match my already installed invidia catback n1 for my 08 WRX hatchback, from Boston Motorsports and was quite impressed with their customer service, speedy message communications, delivery, and UNBEATABLE pricing. What suprised me the most is that it was free shipping from the East Coast to the West Coast, where I live. SO the pricing either met or beat their local competitors out West here.

I'm definitely gonna be buying from Boston Motorsports again.
ryan562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #269
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizemic1 View Post
This is my first order with Boston Motorsports and I can say this definately won't be my last. Truely an awesome vendor! Ordered Sunday afternoon, my new CBE arrived on Tuesday! Props to them for working out the quick delivery and superb pricing to boot!
-Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by BXWRX77 View Post
Placed my order for my Cobb AP on Sunday, got it Tuesday, Thank you for your Rapid replies to my questions and delivery. I look forward to installing it, but unfortantlly I just had surgery on my left knee, so I will be just looking at it for the next few days
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan562 View Post
Sorry for being a bit late with this review. A few weeks ago, I purchased a catted downpipe by Invidia to mate and match my already installed invidia catback n1 for my 08 WRX hatchback, from Boston Motorsports and was quite impressed with their customer service, speedy message communications, delivery, and UNBEATABLE pricing. What suprised me the most is that it was free shipping from the East Coast to the West Coast, where I live. SO the pricing either met or beat their local competitors out West here.

I'm definitely gonna be buying from Boston Motorsports again.
Thanks guys!

We appreciate your business, & feedback.
| Paypal:

|
Old 08-24-2011, 12:41 AM   #270
benblue1313
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 138592
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WRB

Man amazingly fast responses. Just bought an ATI triple gauge clock pod. Great communication and transaction. By far one of the fastest and easiest transactions yet.
benblue1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #271
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by benblue1313 View Post
Man amazingly fast responses. Just bought an ATI triple gauge clock pod. Great communication and transaction. By far one of the fastest and easiest transactions yet.

Thanks Benjamin!

| Paypal:

|
Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #272
clutch43343
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 261275
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
DGM

I bought my Cobb Accessport for my 09 WRX from Boston last Friday, and it was at my door by the time I got home from work on Monday. Many fast responses to PMs, even over the weekend. Definitely recommend buying from them! Thanks Daniel!
clutch43343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #273
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch43343 View Post
I bought my Cobb Accessport for my 09 WRX from Boston last Friday, and it was at my door by the time I got home from work on Monday. Many fast responses to PMs, even over the weekend. Definitely recommend buying from them! Thanks Daniel!
Thanks Brian!

| Paypal:

|
Old 08-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #274
MikeyBacon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 287792
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Spark Silver

I ordered a set of Rally Armor Mud Flaps from BMS on Monday and received them early this morning (Thursday). I couldn't be any happier with the entire experience from the start to end. Dan was VERY quick to answer any question and provided a tracking number very soon after my order was placed. To make things even better, the prices are unmatchable here. A first time customer but it certainly won't be the last time!
MikeyBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #275
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBacon View Post
I ordered a set of Rally Armor Mud Flaps from BMS on Monday and received them early this morning (Thursday). I couldn't be any happier with the entire experience from the start to end. Dan was VERY quick to answer any question and provided a tracking number very soon after my order was placed. To make things even better, the prices are unmatchable here. A first time customer but it certainly won't be the last time!
Thanks Michael!

| Paypal:

|