Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 29, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #551
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)
 
Member#: 214025
Join Date: Jun 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston, MA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsorgazmo View Post
A big thanks to these guys. Best deal around for my Cobb AP.
Thank you sir!

We appreciate your business, and feedback.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
__________________
OPEN EARLY | OPEN LATE | OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Phone: 1.877.6000.BMS | E-Mail:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #552
jwongx27
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 300323
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default

once again they have beat everyone price even Import image racing! BTW NEVER GO TO IMPORT IMAGE RACING! i posted under their vendor review.... u can read it ur self....
they treat u like $#%%%
boston motorsports (dan ) is very friendly and helpful!

happy 4th of july!




page 62. my user name

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...756440&page=62
jwongx27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #553
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)
 
Member#: 214025
Join Date: Jun 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston, MA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwongx27 View Post
once again they have beat everyone price even Import image racing! BTW NEVER GO TO IMPORT IMAGE RACING! i posted under their vendor review.... u can read it ur self....
they treat u like $#%%%
boston motorsports (dan ) is very friendly and helpful!

happy 4th of july!




page 62. my user name

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...756440&page=62
Thank you sir! We appreciate your continued business, and kind words!

As for the drama and trash talking.... well we won't even getting involved. It's not worth it.

Enjoy your Tomei headers, and Process West TMIC!
__________________
OPEN EARLY | OPEN LATE | OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Phone: 1.877.6000.BMS | E-Mail:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #554
Acrdys
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 152261
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: California
Vehicle:
2007 WRX 2.5
Crystal Gray Metallic

Default

One of the top vendors on the forum. Boston Motorsports' unique in that they give very fast quotes and respond to your payment quickly with an invoice.

Has won my business several items already
Acrdys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #555
CobbWRX
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 310040
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Vehicle:
2004 WRX and 15 sti

Default

Great customer service! Made sure I had everything on time and for an amazing price! I will only go back to Boston motorsports.


Thanks again!
CobbWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #556
TheFirstScion
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 305374
Join Date: Dec 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Framingham
Vehicle:
2015 WRX STi
2012WRX/2013FR-S SOLD

Default

I've ordered parts for my 2012 WRX and my 2013 FR-S. Dan always gets what I want, even if he has to go out of his way to contact a vendor. His prices are always awesome, and he's a wealth of knowledge. I will only ever buy my stuff from them!
TheFirstScion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:44 AM   #557
BMXkrUZer
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)
 
Member#: 252510
Join Date: Jul 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Port Hueneme Ca
Vehicle:
2002 Stroked WRX
WRB

Default

Only made one purchase from him... so far. But many soon to come! Sure it's easier to go on a website (ie:ImportImage) and add things to your cart but take a few minutes to pm him(Boston Motorsports) and you'll get the best price and great customer service!
Thanks
BMXkrUZer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #558
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)
 
Member#: 214025
Join Date: Jun 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston, MA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrdys View Post
One of the top vendors on the forum. Boston Motorsports' unique in that they give very fast quotes and respond to your payment quickly with an invoice.

Has won my business several items already
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbWRX View Post
Great customer service! Made sure I had everything on time and for an amazing price! I will only go back to Boston motorsports.


Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFirstScion View Post
I've ordered parts for my 2012 WRX and my 2013 FR-S. Dan always gets what I want, even if he has to go out of his way to contact a vendor. His prices are always awesome, and he's a wealth of knowledge. I will only ever buy my stuff from them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMXkrUZer View Post
Only made one purchase from him... so far. But many soon to come! Sure it's easier to go on a website (ie:ImportImage) and add things to your cart but take a few minutes to pm him(Boston Motorsports) and you'll get the best price and great customer service!
Thanks
Thank you everyone!

We appreciate the positive feedback! We believe customer satisfaction is crucial to stay in business, so we strive to provide the best service to all our customers.

Best regards,

-Daniel
__________________
OPEN EARLY | OPEN LATE | OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Phone: 1.877.6000.BMS | E-Mail:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #559
moonrider_99
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (2)
 
Member#: 258628
Join Date: Sep 2010
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2009 WRX stg2-SOLD
2012 MS3

Default

Great vendor as always! They have a large inventory, definitely worth asking for pricing before buying elsewhere.
moonrider_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #560
Eyekantsp3el
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)
 
Member#: 309592
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 STI Lmd #616
UGM

Default

Customer service was absolutly amazing! Dan provided some of the best customer service I have ever encountered! I received my AP next day as promised!!!! I will be a return customer! I also asked about another product and he even said he couldn't get a better price for the item and recommended I get it from a competitor.... That's honesty at its finest! Like I said I will be back to buy from Boston Moyorsports!

Thanks Dan!!
Eyekantsp3el is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #561
ctfjr
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 297540
Join Date: Oct 2011
Vehicle:
2011 STI
White

Default

Fast customer service, delivery. Would definately buy from again.
ctfjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #562
tranqfx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 310873
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Great prices, fast responses, and everything delivered in excellent condition on time. Most important, amazing customer service. Will buy from again, thanks!
tranqfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #563
Paraskass
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)
 
Member#: 51735
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2006 2.5i
Steel Gray

Default

Great transaction.

Smooth and fast.
Paraskass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #564
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)
 
Member#: 214025
Join Date: Jun 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston, MA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrider_99 View Post
Great vendor as always! They have a large inventory, definitely worth asking for pricing before buying elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyekantsp3el View Post
Customer service was absolutly amazing! Dan provided some of the best customer service I have ever encountered! I received my AP next day as promised!!!! I will be a return customer! I also asked about another product and he even said he couldn't get a better price for the item and recommended I get it from a competitor.... That's honesty at its finest! Like I said I will be back to buy from Boston Moyorsports!

Thanks Dan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctfjr View Post
Fast customer service, delivery. Would definately buy from again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranqfx View Post
Great prices, fast responses, and everything delivered in excellent condition on time. Most important, amazing customer service. Will buy from again, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraskass View Post
Great transaction.

Smooth and fast.
Thanks guys!

We appreciate everyone's business, and positive feedback!

Cheers,

-Daniel
__________________
OPEN EARLY | OPEN LATE | OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Phone: 1.877.6000.BMS | E-Mail:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #565
orfsubarupartsdude
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 104453
Join Date: Jan 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Big Ron's my hero
Vehicle:
2010 FXT
OBP

Default

Dan at Boston is the best!!! Damn good prices and superb shipping. Highly recommend dealing with him!!!
orfsubarupartsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #566
cbrock3
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)
 
Member#: 304225
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
WRB

Default

Subaru Super S in quarts! Super Fast Shipping, Thanks a bunch!
cbrock3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #567
AM89
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 293927
Join Date: Sep 2011
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
SWP

Default

Just got my Q300/dp combo and cobb intake in super fast shipping and great prices, thanks a bunch to Dan and BMS!!
AM89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #568
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)
 
Member#: 214025
Join Date: Jun 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston, MA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orfsubarupartsdude View Post
Dan at Boston is the best!!! Damn good prices and superb shipping. Highly recommend dealing with him!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrock3 View Post
Subaru Super S in quarts! Super Fast Shipping, Thanks a bunch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AM89 View Post
Just got my Q300/dp combo and cobb intake in super fast shipping and great prices, thanks a bunch to Dan and BMS!!
Thanks guys!

We appreciate everyone's business, and feedback!
__________________
OPEN EARLY | OPEN LATE | OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Phone: 1.877.6000.BMS | E-Mail:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #569
Dmochowski
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 306478
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: chattanooga, TN
Vehicle:
2012 WRX limited
305whp/360tq TSM tuned

Default

for free shipping it only took two days from PA to TN couldnt be happier! Well i would if i was able to get my downpipe bolts off without waiting for them to soak in PB Blaster over night haha
Dmochowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #570
5knotwinds
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)
 
Member#: 253059
Join Date: Jul 2010
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Green Bay
Vehicle:
2007 WRX
WRB

Default

Got my Kartboy endlinks fast. Thanks BMS!
5knotwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:22 AM   #571
GhostSenshi
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 279449
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Omaha, NE
Vehicle:
2004 8.78 E/T WRX
Platinum Silver

Default

These guys are great. When I went stage 2 I went through them. I spoke with Dan both on here and over the phone. The exhaust arrived 2 days after the overnighted items I ordered and the shipping was all free. He also gave me prices under the competition.

I will always order from BMS when it comes to future purchasing and will be doing so here really soon with some prices I've been quoted lately on what i want next.

Thanks!!
GhostSenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #572
Eyekantsp3el
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)
 
Member#: 309592
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 STI Lmd #616
UGM

Default

Once again you can't beat the customer service at Boston Motorsports! Free shipping!!! Can't wait to order from Dan again!!! Thanks BM!!!

Get some shirts!!!
Eyekantsp3el is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #573
microsnook
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (10)
 
Member#: 313952
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central FL
Vehicle:
2006 STi
SGM DOM 3xt-r

Default

I can vouch for BostonMotorSports as well. They always hook me up with everything I need.

One thing that really makes a difference with this company is their communication. Daniel always emails me back immediately, which is extremely convenient.

Any questions about any products he will answer and make sure you get the right product!

Shout out to Boston Motorsports!!!!!!

(I get no benefit from this lol)
microsnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #574
ksj1831
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)
 
Member#: 264923
Join Date: Nov 2010
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
WRB

Default

Almost two years after picking up the WRX and Daniel still has me coming back for more. Always the best prices and friendly/quick service. Thanks Daniel!
ksj1831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #575
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)
 
Member#: 214025
Join Date: Jun 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston, MA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmochowski View Post
for free shipping it only took two days from PA to TN couldnt be happier! Well i would if i was able to get my downpipe bolts off without waiting for them to soak in PB Blaster over night haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5knotwinds View Post
Got my Kartboy endlinks fast. Thanks BMS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSenshi View Post
These guys are great. When I went stage 2 I went through them. I spoke with Dan both on here and over the phone. The exhaust arrived 2 days after the overnighted items I ordered and the shipping was all free. He also gave me prices under the competition.

I will always order from BMS when it comes to future purchasing and will be doing so here really soon with some prices I've been quoted lately on what i want next.

Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyekantsp3el View Post
Once again you can't beat the customer service at Boston Motorsports! Free shipping!!! Can't wait to order from Dan again!!! Thanks BM!!!

Get some shirts!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by microsnook View Post
I can vouch for BostonMotorSports as well. They always hook me up with everything I need.

One thing that really makes a difference with this company is their communication. Daniel always emails me back immediately, which is extremely convenient.

Any questions about any products he will answer and make sure you get the right product!

Shout out to Boston Motorsports!!!!!!

(I get no benefit from this lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksj1831 View Post
Almost two years after picking up the WRX and Daniel still has me coming back for more. Always the best prices and friendly/quick service. Thanks Daniel!
Thanks for the kind words guys!
__________________
OPEN EARLY | OPEN LATE | OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Phone: 1.877.6000.BMS | E-Mail:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mofugas Motorsports (merged thread) bmw_in_a_subaru Vendor Reviews 11 09-21-2009 10:30 PM
Primm Motorsports (merged thread) stumpz Vendor Reviews 56 04-29-2009 08:42 PM
AFS Motorsports (merged thread) Fusion Vendor Reviews 24 05-01-2004 02:07 PM
Attn: Jamz (the merged thread) subarurabbit New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC 42 04-12-2002 08:42 PM
TCG Motorsports (merged thread) new_rex Vendor Reviews 12 10-25-2001 04:03 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2015, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.