Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 06:26 AM   #1
LitespeedPerformance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 242368
Default Litespeed Rear Chassis Bridge now available @ Cygnus Performance

Wanted to let everyone know that our Rear Chassis Bridge for 02-07 WRX and 04-07 STI is now available through Cygnus Performance as well as directly through Litespeed.

http://cygnusperformance.com/cart.ph...ategory_id=129

You can check out comments on the Rear Chassis Bridge in this thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1962225

The Group Buy went very well and I thank NASIOC users for their support. New products are on the way.

Adam
Litespeed Performance
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

[COLOR=black]Website: [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LitespeedPerformance; 06-05-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
LitespeedPerformance
Former Vendor

I got this in my email from IWSTI member hondan who encouraged me to share it:

"I own a 2005 WRX STI and I just installed the Rear Chassis Bridge. This is the first time I have ever written up anything on a car and I have been wrenching on hondas and Subies for years. I have spent more money on modifications then I actually want to talk about. This product by far is the best suspension mod for the money that I have ever purchased. I couldn't believe that my girlfriend noticed a difference in the passenger seat of the car while I was driving. She didn't even know that I did any modification.

The day I purchased my STI I wanted to upgrade the suspension and I purchased Tein coilovers and a GT-Spec ALK. This setup worked well for a long time and then I added in The Cusco V-brace in the back. The rear coilover on the passenger side blew and was going to be very expensive to fix because you have to ship it back to Japan. So I pulled out the coilovers and went back to a stock suspension setup. For all of us who have the modification bug we all know how hard it is to go back to stock. So I decided to look around for some miracle. I didn't really want to go back to coilovers because of where I drive in Washington DC, the potholes have been horrendous as of late. I found the suspension bridge and decided to give it a try, thought that at minimum it would take out some creeks that I have after 70k miles. I pulled out the V-brace and drove around for a day and honestly didn't notice much of a difference (you cannot install the Chassis Bridge with the V-brace installed..but you can put it back in if you want after the Bridge is installed...think its (the V-brace) a waste and I didn't). I installed the Chassis Bridge and I drove the car the next morning and I honestly could not believe how balanced the car was through the turns. The chassis feels so much more rigid, like it should have the day I bought the car. The only creeks I hear now come from the spoiler. Honestly, stop wasting your time reading this and buy this before you waste your time on any other suspension modification. This part is truly worth every cent. I would only recommend a good set of tires above this for a handling modification for the STI."

Thanks Daniel.

Adam
Litespeed Performance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:01 AM   #3
LitespeedPerformance
Former Vendor

These are back in stock and I have some reserved for NASIOC members at the old group buy price. PM or email me (litespeedperformance@gmail.com) if interested.

Adam

Closed Thread