Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday October 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Gauges & Electronics

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 252313
Default Deep Discounts on STRI|DEFI|AEM|AUTOMETER Gauges...Hundreds of Gauges!! Large Stock!!

Massive Fall Sale!! Now through 11/31/10.....Deep Discounts on ANY product we carry....spread the word!

LET US MATCH OR BEAT ANY PUBLIC ADVERTISED PRICE. PM US TODAY.

Starting now and going through 11/30/10, we are having a Massive Sale on select AEM Electronics products. All Analog Gauges including the analog Wideband and Boost gauges are on sale at some of the lowest prices of the year! Along with the Analog gauges, select part numbers including some fuel rails, cam gears, EPMs, CDI Coils, and most if not all of the AEM ECU patch harnesses are also available at Great Prices!! Dont miss out on these amazing one time deals as this will only last until the end of November.

Echelon Autosports is now offering our entire lineup of Gauges and Gauge Mounts at discount prices! We have a wide selection from top brands in the industry such as Defi, STRI, AEM, Autometer, HKS, Blitz and Apexi. We strive to provide you with only the best prices on any product and will always try to meet or beat our competitors prices. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. Check out what we have to offer you and then PM us for the Best Pricing Available.

Click Here to View our Entire Catalog of Gauges Available

Below are just a few examples of what we have to offer.....

We Carry the Entire Lineup of STRI Gauges with most being IN STOCK!!

Defi Blue Racer 52mm Boost Gauge

Click Here to View the Entire DEFI Catalog

AEM Six-in-One Gauge Type UEGO Controller

Autometer C2 2 1/16 Pyrometer 0-1600 Gauge

Click Here to View our Entire Autometer Catalog

Blitz BLM 60mm Pressure Gauge

Click Here to View the Entire BLITZ Catalog

HKS RS DB Boost Meter 60mm Electronic White

Click Here to View the Entire HKS Catalog

ApexI EL II Electronic Fuel Pressure Gauge White

Click Here to View the entire Apexi Catalog

PM for the Best Pricing Available on ANY Product
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

[B][COLOR=black]Contact Info:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]Brian Nowacki[/COLOR][/I][/B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]Tel: (480)-251-8493[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]

Last edited by Echelon Autosports; 11-16-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Gauge Mounts/Pods From:
Arai Motorsport | Autometer | Defi | HKS | Lotek | Perrin | Zerosports

Click here to view our Entire Catalog of Gauge Mounts Available

Arai Motorsport Carbon Fiber Gauge Pod Subaru WRX STI 02-07

Defi Center Gauge Hood Subaru WRX STI 02-07

Lotek Triple A-Pillar Pod Subaru WRX 02+

Zerosports Painted Triple Meter Hood Subaru WRX STI 02-07

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]
Old 07-27-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

ORDER THIS WEEK AND RECIEVE ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS FOR VERY LOW PRICES....TO LOW TO POST!!

Old 07-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #4
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Dont forget to get yourself hooked up with some nice gauges to keep that car of yours in check!!

Old 07-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Lets make a DEAL guys!! Great Pricing and Fast Shipping!!

Old 07-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #6
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Great Discount Prices!!! Just get a hold of us

Old 07-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Happy Friday!! We have great deals! Get your orders in before the weekend!! Send us a PM we will get back to you asap

Old 07-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #8
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Weekend Bump

Old 08-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Thanks for all the inquires over the weekend....lets make August a great month...get in on the deals!

Old 08-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Thousands of Amazing Deals!! Check out our Full online store then PM us for best pricing!!

Old 08-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #11
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

BUMP!!!

Old 08-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #12
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Midweek Bump!!

Old 08-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

BUMP!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #14
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

We take orders over the weekend!!! PM us or order Online!!

Old 08-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #15
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for a new week!

Old 08-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #16
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

BUMP!!!

Old 08-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #17
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Midweek Bump!!

Old 08-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #18
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

BUMP!!!!

Old 08-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #19
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Get your orders in before the weekend!!!

Old 08-16-2010, 12:00 PM   #20
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

New Week...Same Great Deals..Dont Miss Out!!!

Old 08-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #21
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!!!

Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #22
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!!!!

Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 PM   #23
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

BUMP!!

Old 08-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #24
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

You can now reach us through AIM Messenger at Brian@Echelon if you want immediate answers to any questions you may have!! As well as Free Online Support through our website WWW.ECHELONAUTOSPORTS.COM and by email or phone. Check us out now, you wont be disappointed with our service!!

Old 08-26-2010, 12:53 PM   #25
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

WWW.ECHELONAUTOSPORTS.COM

Closed Thread