Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday April 26, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine Management

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
maperformance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Default Low Price Guaranteed: Cobb Accessports / AEM EMS / Grimmspeed EBCS

Are you to busy to worry about tuning your own car? Would you like piece of mind knowing your vehicle's computer (ECU) is protected against accidental damage. Are you ready to spend less time fumbling with a laptop and more time driving?

We offer you the ultimate personal tuning solution for your 2008 or 2009 STi. Save time and money with the ability to conveniently reprogram your vehicle's computer (ECU) by selecting one of the pre-installed performance "maps" that automatically optimize settings such as the air/fuel ratio, ignition timing, boost and more for performance results you can instantly feel.

However, the AccessPORT is so much MORE than just a REFLASH DEVICE. It allows you to monitor fuel economy (average and real time), perform performance tests in order to estimate your 0-60mph and 1/4 mile time, read and decipher ECU trouble codes (CELs), and monitor live data via the OEM vehicle sensors which eliminates the need for costly aftermarket gauges.

Well now that your here, your obviously interested in monitoring those A/F's! Well MAPerformance is here offering you the best possible equipment to get the job done right, not to mention for the right price . From standard gauge type to full logging capabilities, its available! Check out the following IN STOCK brands we have to offer!

PM us for Prices that WON'T BE BEAT!!!

[/center]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[CENTER]
[B][COLOR="Red"]I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today![/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][B]ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco [/B][/I][/B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/CENTER]

Last edited by maperformance; 10-04-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System

A complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. AEM’s Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System (EMS) is more powerful than its predecessor.
  • Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
  • Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
  • Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
  • New smaller enclosure for reduced physical size.
  • 1MB of internal data logging.
  • Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers.
  • Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
  • Includes start up calibrations.
  • Works with all AEM gauges.

The Most COMPLETE and BEST PERFORMING Subaru BCS Ever Built!

* Get into Boost Much Quicker
(Flows 10% more than the competition)

* Plug and Play into OEM Harness
(no splicing wire like other BCS!)

* Factory Fit with clean install

* Works Safely with Factory Subaru ECU
(custom coil to match ECU)

* Nickel Plated Fittings as this is Built To Last
(not the easily breakable plastic fittings!)

* Easy to Install and Very Easy to Tune

* The Only Direct Bolt-IN BCS for all Subaru Models

GrimmSpeed introduces the most complete and easy to use 3-Port Electronic Boost Solenoid available on the market. Our aftermarket boost controller allows you to raise the OEM boost levels in a quick and efficient manner. If you try to raise the boost on the weak OEM boost solenoid it will start to become unpredictable and unable to maintain proper and safe boost levels. Using our solenoid you are able to spool your turbo quicker and maintain a rock solid boost level. We have made our solenoid to withstand 120psi, way more than any Subaru will see.

Revolutionizing the Subaru boost solenoid market, we have created model specific install brackets that allow you to directly fit our Boost Solenoid into your Subaru for a factory fit. No more Zip-tying! We give you the factory fitment you have been waiting for.

Staying with the OEM fitment theme, our Boost Solenoid uses a Subaru style wiring harness so you can simply unplug your OEM solenoid and plug ours in. No more cutting the oem wiring and crimping wires together!

Also new to the Subaru boost solenoid market, we have used ultra low-profile hose fittings to keep the unit as small and clean as possible. The hose fittings are nickel plated brass so you don't have to worry about them snapping off like the plastic hose fittings!

More Features:

• Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
  • MAC Valve's has completely custom made the valve for us(only MAC valve on the market to be custom made for automotive tuning use).
  • Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed to work safely with the factory Subaru ECU (requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!
  • The only direct “bolt in” design for all Subaru models. Direct bolt in mounting bracket and hardware included! (specify which model before ordering)
  • Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!)
  • Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors failure prone plastic fittings)

This BCS will handle all your boost control needs no matter what your power goals are.

[CENTER]
[B][COLOR="Red"]I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today![/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][B]ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco [/B][/I][/B]

[/CENTER]

Last edited by maperformance; 08-06-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

more...

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 08-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

and one more

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #5
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

all pm's responded to. thanks for the inquiries gentlemen.

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 08-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #6
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Get your red hot smokin deals here!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 08-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Pm Me!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 08-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #8
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Great deals today and each and every day!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 08-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
berserksti
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (15)

Member#: 142113

Best vendor in nasioc!
Old 08-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

AWWW...It's customers like you that make the job that much better! Thanks for the kind words!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 08-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #11
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

The best pricing around!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #12
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

best prices around boys, come and get them.

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #13
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Performance and prices that can't be beat!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #14
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

That's right! We are open on Labor Day to save you money!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #15
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

PM ME for the best and up to date pricing!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #16
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

ttt.... let's keep things rolling.

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #17
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Great prices each and every day!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #18
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #19
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Great deals here to be had!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Deals that will blow your mind and NOT your wallet!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #21
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

come on boys who needs some deals on some parts?

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-23-2010, 05:54 PM   #22
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Shoot me a message and let's talk parts!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #23
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

I WANT to earn your business!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-27-2010, 02:59 PM   #24
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Mondays can still be fun days with savings like these!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 09-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #25
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Another day, another dollar saved at MAP

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Closed Thread