Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Announcements

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
42Autosports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 257297
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 H6

Default New Vendor - 42 Autosports

Hello NASIOC,

Many of you may already know us from the RS25 forum but for those of you who don't, we are a full service repair and performance service facility for all makes and models of cars, although we have a special place in our heart for Subarus. Our services include high performance modifications, custom dyno tuning on our Dyno Dynamics dyno, as well as general repair and maintenance. We are located in the heart of NASCAR country just north of the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC, don't worry though we like turning right just as much as we like turning left.

Everyone on our staff is a car enthusiast and we all participate in as many racing events as we can, from auto-x to HPDE to Time Trials. Right now our owner, Steven Rankins, is competing in the SCCA Solo National Championships in DSP. While his intended ride, the US ARMY SPEC OPS Impreza 2.5RS owned by Jon Krolewicz, had a motor mishap at the ProSolo Finale their fellow DSP competitors were gracious enough to offer Steven and Jon separate co-drives for the event. After the first day Steven is in 5th and Jon is in 18th. We're wishing good luck to them both.

Our most recent completed project was an EZ30D H6 swap into a 2007 Impreza 2.5i, I'll post up a separate thread with dyno plots and video soon.

On the heels of that car we have a customer looking to do the same EZ30D swap into his GC 2.5RS. Right now the dash and interior is out the wiring is being sorted. As this project progresses we'll have a thread dedicated to it as well.

Over the next few days I'll post up some of our popular products in the Vendor For Sale Thread so watch there for our Timing Belt Kits, Extra-S 1L bottles, and 42 Autosports Intakes.

My name is Miles Barden, I will be the primary contact for our shop. I have been an auto enthusiast all my life and enjoy talking about and working on all types of cars. I have many years experience in the industry and previously worked for The Tire Rack. Hopefully my expertise and knowledge will be useful to the forum community.

Past highlights for our shop cars include winning Tarzan's Lap Battle at the 2006 GTLive event held at VIR in our former Boxer4Racing 2006 Sti and at the 2009 Tire Rack One Lap of America our Team Cannonball Nissan GTR came in first overall, check out the Motor Trend Article here.

Thanks for checking us out and hopefully we'll be hearing from some of you soon.

Miles Barden
42 Autosports
Miles@42Autosports.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread