Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday September 28, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South West Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-20-2016, 07:33 PM   #1
Preludicrous
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334356
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2006 2.5i Wagon
SRR

Default New Local Subaru Ambassador Here to Say Hi

Hey guys, I've been a member on the forum for a few years but rarely post outside of OT. I wanted to introduce myself as the newest (and possibly only?) Subaru Ambassador in the Tucson area. I'll be making appearances at as many meets and car shows as I can to promote Subaru love, awareness etc... Pretty soon I'll have a bunch of cool and random swag to give out to my fellow Subie drivers so hit me up if you want something. Also anyone who is getting ready to buy a new Subaru should contact me as I can help you save an extra $500 off the purchase of a new vehicle.
If I see you on the roads expect a wave and if I accost you in a parking lot expect at least a compliment on your car and probly some free stuff. Hope to meet some of you guys in person real soon. I'll be using this thread to let you all know when and where I can be found spreading the love.

Last edited by Preludicrous; 09-21-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Preludicrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2016, 01:37 PM   #2
Preludicrous
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 2.5i Wagon
SRR

I'll be at the Northwest Cruise In this Thursday night with some Subie goodies if anyone wants to come by. If you've never been, it's a great weekly car show that always has some cool rides, mostly hotrods and classics but there's a growing amount of imports starting to show up as well.

Details:
Northwest Cruise In

Marana Marketplace
3725 W Orange Grove Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741

6-9pm
Old 09-26-2016, 01:47 PM   #3
Preludicrous
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 2.5i Wagon
SRR

Also I encourage anyone who visits the SWIC section of the forums regularly to post any meetups in this thread. Whether it's just to meet and cruise or if some of you are planning to attend racing events, car shows etc... I try to check the local meet threads as well as a couple websites specific to SoAZ car events but it never hurts to hear where people are headed.