Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday April 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > 1993 - 2001 Impreza Specific Parts

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
THauto99
NASIOC Supporter
Member Sales Rating: (15)

Member#: 30968
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
1999 RSTi Swapped
Orange

Default (NY) Core Parts of a Ludespeed Turbo Kit, Fresh Turbo

I have for sale the core parts of a Ludespeed Turbo Kit, but you are going to need to do some welding and locating of fittings, piping and hoses to make it all work. Here's what i have:

-T3T4 Turbo .60 A/R Cold Side, .63 Hot Side (Turbonetics), Fresh Rebuild
-Spearco Intercooler w/ upgraded silicone hoses
-Blitz Blow-off Valve
-Tial 38mm External Wastegate (i think there is a big spring in it though!)
-Intake Piping
-K&N Cone Air Filter
-Ludespeed Downpipe w/ Catco High-Flow Cat, Flex pipe and Rear O2 Sensor (Downpipe has been cut and will need to be rewelded to original pieces which are included)
-Custom-built Stainless up-pipe with EWG flange installed
-Engine Oil pan w/ Return-line fitting in side of pan (upgraded from Ludespeed Kit)

As i stated before, these are just the core parts, THERE IS A LOT OF WORK TO BE DONE TO MAKE IT ALL WORK!!! Please, please, please do not ask me what else you need, do your research, if possible, try to find an original set of Ludespeed directions, i cannot locate mine, they were probably covered in oil and coolant!!!

Asking $1500.00 plus shipping obo

I also have a front-mount kit that will require some cutting and welding if anyone is interested, its all custom.

Pics:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
THauto99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
forumsnow
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 260879
Default turbo kit

hey hows it going im interested in the turbo u have for sale for the 1993 subaru if i could get a couple more detailes umm how many psi is it? and is it rebuilt or new? it comes with everything in the pictures ? and are u willing to budge on the price ? i live in canada are u willing to ship to canada ? VERY INTERESTED SO PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP
forumsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
THauto99
NASIOC Supporter

Vehicle:
1999 RSTi Swapped
Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumsnow View Post
hey hows it going im interested in the turbo u have for sale for the 1993 subaru if i could get a couple more detailes umm how many psi is it? and is it rebuilt or new? it comes with everything in the pictures ? and are u willing to budge on the price ? i live in canada are u willing to ship to canada ? VERY INTERESTED SO PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP
As it says in the description, this is a rebuilt turbo, not new. The kit comes with everything that is shown in the pictures and in the description (Dyno is not included, hehe). I am willing to ship to Canada, but i do not lie to customs and say that it is a gift and worth less. As it states, the price is "OBO" but i have only had it listed for 1 day, so flexibility is minimal at this price, the turbo rebuild alone was done by Blouch and cost $800, not including the price of the turbo. PM me if you are interested.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #4
forumsnow
Scooby Newbie

just a couple more questions how Many psi is it capable of ??? Why was it rebuilt ?? I dont seem to see a oil feed line with the fitting to the turbo ??? And why are u selling it ????
Old 10-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
THauto99
NASIOC Supporter

Vehicle:
1999 RSTi Swapped
Orange

Quote:
just a couple more questions how Many psi is it capable of ??? Why was it rebuilt ?? I dont seem to see a oil feed line with the fitting to the turbo ??? And why are u selling it ????
I cant find the specs on the turbo, but if i remember it right it was efficient for low to mid 20's (anyone chime in if they know more specifics). It was rebuilt because it had a tiny amount of shaft play and i was going to reuse it, but decided to go with a GT30r instead. Now i am swapped with and entire 04 STi, so i dont need the kit anymore, so here it is. The oil feed line is there, but you will need the fitting for the turbo and the fittings for water (its water cooled as well). I can look around again, but i dont think that i have them, but they should be pretty easily found online! Let me know if you have anymore questions!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #6
THauto99
NASIOC Supporter

Vehicle:
1999 RSTi Swapped
Orange

bump for some good interest, this kit should go fast!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
forumsnow
Scooby Newbie

K lol sorry man but i have a jdm 93 subaru impreza the down pipe and everything for the exhaust manifold system will fit ?????? i know there will be some fab but the core components exhaust system, turbo manifold, wastegate system all that kinda stuff all kits together ?????? very interested i might need some more pics if u can send them to forumsnow@hotmail.com that would be awsome . and u didnt happen to find thos fittings did u ????? could i try and get a couple pics of the oil feed line from turbo and a pic of the exhaust system kind put the way it is assembled if that makes any sence but ya very interested just need to get a litle more details because i need 25 psi or higher

Thanks man
Old 10-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #8
THauto99
NASIOC Supporter

Vehicle:
1999 RSTi Swapped
Orange

Quote:
K lol sorry man but i have a jdm 93 subaru impreza the down pipe and everything for the exhaust manifold system will fit ?????? i know there will be some fab but the core components exhaust system, turbo manifold, wastegate system all that kinda stuff all kits together ?????? very interested i might need some more pics if u can send them to forumsnow@hotmail.com that would be awsome . and u didnt happen to find thos fittings did u ????? could i try and get a couple pics of the oil feed line from turbo and a pic of the exhaust system kind put the way it is assembled if that makes any sence but ya very interested just need to get a litle more details because i need 25 psi or higher

Thanks man
I cannot tell you if it is going to fit your 93 Impreza or not, you will have to do some research on it yourself. All of the flanges bolt to the turbo/ wastegate, but the flanges may be different on your vehicle. I will send you some more pics when i get a chance, the kit is all boxed up again...
Old 10-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #9
THauto99
NASIOC Supporter

Vehicle:
1999 RSTi Swapped
Orange

All Sold!