Texas Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Gillman Subaru Houston
and Gillman Subaru San Antonio
|10-18-2010, 04:18 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2005
02 WRX EJ207 HTA68
05 Baja STi Turbo [SOON!]
'04 STi suspension, '02 WRX parts, JDM parts too!
So i'm finishing up with cleaning up my garage, and that means that there's a lot of stuff to clear out! So I have the following for sale/trade:
From a 2002 Subaru WRX:
- WRX door cards (full set w/ some minor wear, not bad though) $150 obo
- WRX power steering rack & stock tie rod ends (~63k miles) $200 obo
- WRX front brake calipers (~63k miles) $200 obo
- WRX flywheel (unknown mileage - not from my car) $75 obo
- Aftermarket coolant overflow tank (aluminum) $50 obo (This piece has a TINY mark on it, will post pics of the "damage" later tonight)
- Tanabe Sustec chassis brace (no hardware... will try to find the spacers/bolts) $75 obo
- K&N Panel Air filter WITH Recharge kit! Only used about 8 months $30 obo
- Unknown Brand Carbon Fiber Hood with Sparco hood pin plates installed Quality: B & Fitment: B $150 picked up Pics soon!
- JDM ZeroSports After-MAF Metal Pipe $75 obo
- JDM STi 12L water tank $200 obo
- Blitz Racing (?) injectors.. I got these a loooong time ago... think they are 540cc? They were very close to JDM STi "Pink" injectors, and worked great when I was on a smaller turbo. Part reference number from the side of one injector is: 23250-74200 (3CE) (Around ~35k miles on these) $200 obo
Non-Subaru Stuff For Sale:
- Linksys DIR-655 Draft-N Wifi Router BARELY USED! Comes in the box with everything and latest firmware installed! Selling because it doesn't work as a Wifi Bridge so I no longer need two of them. AWESOME router though! $100 obo
- 16 gallon Aqueon fish tank w/ everything needed to run an aquarium. NEVER USED! $80 obo
- Ingalls Camber Bolts (1 pair) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
- - STi struts (complete w/ top hats) with Prodrive "Red" STi springs & Prodrive bump stops. The struts had approx. ~25k miles on them when I purchased them. Then I installed the brand new springs onto them, and I put another ~25k on this setup. I think one of the rear struts has some "clunk" but I was never sure - passenger side rear I think. They worked fine and it never really bugged me. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures are below:
- STi oil pan (or aftermarket)
- Aftermarket oil pickup
- Aftermarket oil baffle plate
- Oil cooler kit parts/assembled kits
- Fender braces (TiC/GT Spec)
- Pieces for a OEM quality D2S HID kit (OEM Hella ballasts or similar, etc)
- What else do you have to trade? Let me know, I might need it!
More to come, and giving locals priority.
Will give TXIC a week or so before I move this into the normal For Sale area.
Accepting payment via cash in person or via PayPal.
Shipping not included in price.
Very open to reasonable offers!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by nxwrxfx; 10-28-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: added some more stuff
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: PA STI RA Suspension -'02 WRX||JasterM5||Suspension/Brakes/Handling||12||09-13-2007 02:41 PM|
|'04 STi Suspension on '05 WRX Question..||whitecel||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||1||11-14-2006 12:46 AM|
|FS: '04 STi and '02 WRX Axleback||monzon||SCIC Private Classifieds||1||06-27-2006 12:10 AM|
|'04 STi Suspension on a '05 STi||SteveOWRX||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||6||03-16-2005 05:49 PM|
|USDM '04 STi suspension on '02 Wagon||sportwagon||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||9||09-08-2004 04:58 PM|