Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
fweasel
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 99466
Vehicle:
2007 CTS-V
Silver

Default IL: Brembo rear adapter brackets and rotors, Centric front rotos, OEM pads

For sale is a set of DBA4000 slotted rear rotors and caliper adapter brackets used to fit rear Brembo STi calipers to the Legacy and other Subaru rear ends with 5x100. These were originally purchased new from Ken at KNS Brakes. I did approximately two summers worth of track events on them, as well as an additional year of daily driving and show no significant wear. I will also throw in a set of Hawk HPS pads that were being used with these rotors when removed. No bedding in necessary.

The rotors sell for $350 new, the brackets are $250. I'm selling the package for $350, plus shipping. I'm not including shipping in the price because brake rotors are heavy and I will charge you only the amount UPS ground charges me, no more, no less. Paypal please add 3%.

Also for sale is a pair of Centric Premium front rotors for use with STi Brembo front calipers on the Legacy 5x100. Centric is the company that the original founder of StopTech created. While affordable, they are by no means no name, off brand junk. These are blank rotors and show now signs of abuse, uneven pad deposits, or scoring. They have approximately 6K miles of daily driving use, NO track or autoX time. They sell for $180 new (These are not the standard series that sell for less). I'm asking $100 plus shipping. Please add 3% for Paypal.

The lines in this picture are not grooves, it's the brake pad transfer layer, which is smooth and even. The second picture shows a perfect mirror finish that a scored rotor would not have.

Finally, for sale is a set of OEM Brembo front pads for use with the STi front calipers. They have approximately 6K miles of daily driving use on them, no track time, no autoX. They are Texter brand, made by Jurid. They have about the same initial bite as Hawk HP+ pads, IMO, with less noise. The pad surfaces are even and the rotors they were used with have zero surface scoring.

$50 shipped and paypalled.

fweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
fweasel
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 99466
Vehicle:
2007 CTS-V
Silver

bump.
fweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
fweasel