|10-21-2010, 10:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: South East
2011 WRX Premium
Question for those that have factory navigation
There are zero cars for sale in town that have the factory navigation. Can someone help me out so I can decide if I want to order it in my car?
1. obviously there is no way to connect an iPhone through usb unless you get the iPod cable, right? do you know if that is a simple connect, or is it a lot of wiring?
2. can you turn off the block that keeps you from playing a dvd or dialing a phone number while the car is moving? does the same block apply to the yellow (video) port on the RCA inputs?
3. how do you like the factory navigation setup as a whole?
4. what other information/things does the unit do besides navigation?
5. did you lose the steering wheel control for bluetooth with the navigation?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Quick questions for those that have swapped from a 1.8 to a 2.5.||EcksJay||Subaru Conversions||16||05-06-2005 05:47 AM|
|Question for Those That Have Done JDM Sidemarkers||STI 2 NV||Interior & Exterior Modification||24||04-24-2005 08:21 PM|
|Neutral switch question for those that have done AT to MT swap||Legacy777||Subaru Conversions||2||08-28-2004 03:49 PM|
|X2 question for those that have seen it||Endlesshine||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||12||05-07-2003 12:54 PM|
|question for those that have driven both automatic and manual||johnny 555||Newbies & FAQs||15||07-07-2001 05:45 PM|