Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Surfin3591
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 117336
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Premium
Spark Silver

Default Subaru of Pembroke Pines - Best Dealer in South FL

South Florida Subies and Future Suby Owners,

You only need to visit one dealership for the best deal, and that is Subaru of Pembroke Pines. The dealership just opened up this month, and they are destined to be the biggest and best Subaru dealer in the Southeast. They are affiliated with Lexus of Pembroke Pines, Acura of Pembroke Pines, and several other well known car dealerships in town with A-Class service, and most of all, great deals on cars. I just picked up a 2011 WRX Premium (one of the first two WRX's they have received) and I can tell you that the other dealerships in South Florida (Lehman, Bird, etc.) didn't even come close to the pricing and quality of service that I received at Subaru of Pembroke Pines.

I am working with the General Manager and Sales Manager to host some events at the dealership; Tuner Night, Car Shows, etc. so we have some solid WRX meetups down here in South Florida. Stay tuned for more info on this...

If you are looking into getting a new car, go by and see Alfred (Sales Manager) and let him know that Chris Howard sent you in. Don't waste your time at any other dealer in town.

Subaru of Pembroke Pines
16100 Pines Blvd.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Sales: (954) 443-2575
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Surfin3591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
Tecknik
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 180830
Vehicle:
2009 Jetta TDI
Black

Sorry to bring this thread back up after a year, but I just wondered if anyone had any recent interactions with this dealership?

According to the staff page, "Alfred" is no longer the Sales Manager or working there at all.

They have an STI that I'd like to go look at, but I don't want to waste my time driving down there if they're just going to be a bunch of sharks trying to rip me off.
Tecknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
oharao2
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 229802
Vehicle:
2008 WRX STI
OBP

Whatever you do dont go to Del Ray Subaru...RIP OFF CITY
oharao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:51 AM   #4
Mr645
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320769
Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5 door
Blue

I tried Subaru of Pembroke Pines. I am in Boca Raton, 45-60 minutes North, but Delray had no inventory. Anyway, I called and spoke to a salesperson and made an appointment to drive a 2012 Imprezza 2.5 Hatch, stick and a WRX. He did explain that he had the cars in sedan form, but I could drove them and he would get me the same car in a hatch, no problem.

The next evening I show up for our appointment and everything seemed fine until he brings up the Imprezza stick shift. He explains that this is the same carf as the hatch, but has the new 2.0L engine, not the 2.5, but the hatch will have the 2.5L.

So I'm thinking how is driving this 2.0 Sedan base model going to relate to driving a 2.5L hatch loaded? Whatever, we go on a short test drive. I'm very unimpressed, not really interested in the car. Ok, now let's check out the WRX, this time looking for a base car, hatch. We go look at the WRX sedan he has, ok. let's drive this one. Nope, it's sold, the customer bought it a few days ago but has not picked it up yet, we can't drive it. Le me see if I can get the key and at least we can take a look inside.

I drive 45 minutes back home
Mr645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:29 AM   #5
kylebrown128
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 361350

hey,
i have read your post you are telling the truth thing but even i want 2011 WRX Premium if you know that can i but this please let me know by PM and ya the pics is really awesome and thanks in advance

Pembroke Pines FL Locksmith
kylebrown128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
GosuBWOY
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335576
Vehicle:
2011 WRX HB
SSM

Co-sign this. These guys are also mod-friendly.

Ask for Joe in service department. He doesn't care about your modifications if you tell him straight up. Very good guy.
GosuBWOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #7
eduardopaiz
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 80682
Vehicle:
13 STI Sedan
Plasma Blue

I had a terrible experience at the dealership and will never be going back to it. After they rotated my tires they left the rear driver side lugnuts lose, hand tighten. As soon as I left the dealership my wheel almost came off. Went back and they address the issue. After got on highway and after 50 miles a terrible rattle noise started to occur. Again drove back and they were not able to find the problem. They asked me to come back on Momday. All this occur last Friday 4/26. During my stay I saw a mechanic drive back up a wrx hatch into a parking slot sign. I'm sure the owner was never told of it. The best Subaru in SFl by far is Subaru of Coconut Creek
eduardopaiz is offline   Reply With Quote