Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday November 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
jngayan88
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 214794
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 Saab 92x Aero
DSM

Default 06 Gti For Sale

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/2076402514.html

For sale is a 2006 VW GTI MKV
Manual Transmission (6 speed)
56000 miles
Package 2 (Leather, Heated Seats, moon roof, premium sound, dual climate control)

It was shipped to the US in May 06 and used by VW corporate for about 6000 miles. I purchased it at that point and since then it has only ever been hand washed, and maintained by myself, the dealer, and Induktion Motorsports. Oil changes have been done excessively between 3-4k miles. The major services have all been completed and the car is running as good as new. It has always been a great car for me.

Since purchasing it I have added the following items:

GIAC 93 x tuning software
Neuspeed P-Flo Intake
Forge Diverter Valve Spacer
AWE/Autotech Turbo Back Exhaust
Tinted Tail Lights
Autotech Club Sport Suspension (springs and struts)
HAWK brake pads
18" TSW Montage wheels
DICE IPod Adapter
BSH Catch Can

For the most part any modifications that are not wanted can be returned back to stock.

I have also custom painted the VW Emblems, GTI badge, and the entire front grille to be black.

The car is still under the factor power train warranty until 60k miles or may of 2011.

There are no mechanical problems and both the interior and exterior are in great condition.

Please let me know if you would like to take a test drive or come by and check out the car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jngayan88 is offline   Reply With Quote