|01-16-2011, 12:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hagerstown, MarylandVehicle:
Leftover Build Parts
Recently finished up a full build on my 05 Sti and have some leftover parts. Most of the parts came off my stock Sti and have about 60K unless otherwise noted. Prices are firm and include shipping.
1. Coolant Overflow Tank - $20
2. Gates Alternator Belt, 3,000 miles- $15
3. Clutch Throwout Bearing - $30
4. Stock Subaru Lug nuts with lock keys - $15 SOLD!!
5. Oil pickup tube-60,000 miles. No cracks or breaks. $10
6. Boost control solenoid-$25, Evaportor/Purge control solenoid SOLD!
7. Water pump. 60,000 miles- $25
8. Windshield washer fluid reservoir with pump. Works great! SOLD!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by stihellride2005; 02-06-2011 at 08:45 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS/FT : leftover wrx oem sealed engine build parts seals etc...||eekenterprises||Engine/Power/Exhaust||2||10-24-2010 02:51 AM|
|All my leftover Subaru parts||bullseye17||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||10||05-18-2005 05:29 PM|
|Leftover WRX parts for sale from Trade in||Wagon Guy||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||13||01-23-2005 03:00 AM|
|Who wanted my leftover STi parts?||MarkRx||Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC||9||09-15-2004 08:34 PM|
|super low prices for leftover GC8 parts||couldnthinkaone||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||17||08-16-2003 08:44 PM|