Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 252313
Default Massive Deals!!.BC RACING|ISC|WHITELINE|KW|TEIN|HKS|STOPTECH|HAWK|DBA +Many More!....

Massive Suspension Sale!!.....Deep Discounts on ANY product we carry....spread the word!

LET US MATCH OR BEAT ANY PUBLIC ADVERTISED PRICE. PM US TODAY.

Echelon Autosports carries a very extensive variety of Suspension Systems and Components. Coilovers, Springs, Sway Bars, Strut Bars, Under Body, Mounts, End Links, Handling Arms and more. We strive for excellent customer service and providing you with the lowest prices around. If you find it cheaper somewhere else, we will try our best to meet or beat those prices! Take a look at what we have to offer then PM us for NASIOC Pricing. Give us a chance to earn your business and you wont be disappointed. Select parts IN STOCK!! Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority.

Coilovers From:
AST / BC RACING / BILSTEIN / BUDDY CLUB / CUSCO / GREDDY / H&R / HKS / ISC / KSPORT / KW SUSPENSION / MOTON / STANCE / TEIN / ZEAL / ZEROSPORTS
Click here to view our Complete Coilover Catalog
If you dont see it on our website, then PM us with what your looking for!

BC RACING COILOVERS

We have unbelieveable prices on BC Racing Coilover Systems
Want an Amazing Deal??? PM us for the Best Pricing Available

We have the TUV approved BC Racing Coilovers for the:
93+ Gc8 Impreza
93+ Gc8 Impreza with 04 STI drivetain swap
93+ Gc8 Impreza with 05+ STI drivetain swap
02-07wrx/04 sti
05-07 STI
08+ WRX
08+ STI
05+ Legacy GT
Outback
03+ Forester

BC Racing Inverted Coilovers Starting at $1225 Shipped
BC Racing Inverted Coilovers...They are 30 way adjustable, 46mm inner pistons (53mm body, larger then dms coilovers)...opposed to 44mm, camber plates, better colors, better technology, these are on the Tein Flex level.

Features-
front camber plates
front and rear pillowball mounts
inverted struts front + rear
46mm piston, 53mm body
8k front 6k rear spring rate
rebuildable
factory brake lines attachable
30 adjustable settings
1 yr warranty
As always Call or PM for Best Pricing Available

BC Racing BR Coilovers Starting at $999 Shipped
Features-
*53mm Dampers (larger then the competition)
*fixed cup/locking collar design (unlike cheap coilovers will not change ride heights, change camber, and wear out your tires!)
*Full pillowball mounts front + rear
*30 way adjustable
*optional rear extenders so you do not have to take out the rear seat every time to change the range on the dampers
*Clicks when you turn the damper handle so you can keep track of position
*1 year warranty

Call or PM for the Best Pricing Available

BC Racing ER Coilovers Starting at $1850 Shipped
BC Racing ER Coilovers...the much anticipated External Reservoir, double adjustable coilovers are finally available for 02+ wrx/04sti, 05-07 STI, And both the 08+WRX and 08+STI. whats new about these? It features Large external reservoirs front + rear, Separate reboung and compression adjustments and a twin piston design. The external reservoirs hold much more fluid then coilovers without to allow the car to operate much longer before over heating on the track. The external reservoirs also house the secondary piston, which allows for the fine tuning of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the person who wants to fine tune their setup using the separate, 30 way, rebound and compression dials.

Features-
*External reservoir Mono-Tube shock design
*30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjusts both compression and rebound separately
*Twin Piston Design
*Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
*Adjustable rear camber plates available
*Separate full length height adjustable
*One year warranty
*rebuildable

This is the coilover system BC Racing used to win many races this past season in the redline time attack. If you are serious about handling, dont pass these up. Normal pricing is $1850 Shipped but Call or PM for the Best Pricing Available.

ISC N1 COILOVERS
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1000x788 and is 517KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1000x665 and is 419KB.

ISC is a new brand here for the US market, but they have been present in Australia and Asia for some time now.

Warranty! All coilovers come with 12 month warranty to put your mind at ease
if their product fails in any way in the first 12 months they will pay all postage, labor and parts costs to fix the problem in minimal time.

Features-
The N1 coilover can be lowered approx 3 inches lower then standard ride height, this along with a spring rate setup to suit your car improves handling and stability dramatically.
ISC makes packages for drift/rally/drag and of course street, to help our customers out even more we give them the option to pick there own custom spring rates at no extra charge.
32 Step Damper Adjustable
Precise control damp valve
Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment Pillowball Uppermount
Adjustable camber allows more/less on road track for all conditions Piston Rod Design
High rigidity steel piston rods
Meets with race/sport standards Sports Spring
Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
Tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation
Ride Height Adjustable
Full length height adjustable
Bound adjustable with separate spring locks
High quality T6061 aluminium alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force Aluminium Bracket
Specifically anodized surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
On various models camber can also be adjusted via the bracket as well as the camber tops Single Cylinder Design
Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity

Available for all subarus, check application guide here-
http://www.iscsuspension-na.com/doc/application-6.pdf

Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers

- Dyno tested
- Stainless steel body / piston
- 30-way adjustable dampers
- Pillowball mounts
- Forged aluminum locking collars
- Dust boots on all pistons
- 50mm piston (beyond the industry standard of 44-47mm)
- Anodized aluminum camber plates** on front upper-mounts
- Fully anodized body
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Height adjustment independent of preload
- ISO 9002 certification

Applications- http://www.fortune-auto.net/applications.htm

AST :
- 5100 Series Coilovers
- 5200 Series Coilovers
- 5300 Series Coilovers

Bilstein :
- PSS9 Coilovers

Buddy Club :
- Racing Spec Damper Kit

Cusco :
- Zero 1 Coilovers
- Zero 2E Coilovers
- Zero 2R Coilovers

Greddy :
- Type-S Coilovers

H&R :
- RSS Club Sport Coilovers
- Street Performance Coilovers

HKS :
- Hipermax Coilovers

Ksport :
- GT Pro Coilovers
- Kontrol Pro Coilovers
- Version RR Coilovers

KW Suspension :
- Variant 1 Coilovers
- Variant 3 Coilovers

Moton :
- Club Sport Damper System

Stance :
- AL+ Pro Coilovers
- GR+ Coilovers
- GR+ Pro Coilovers
- GR+ Pro R Coilovers
- GR+3 Coilovers
- LX+ Coilovers

Tein :
- Basic Coilovers
- Mono Flex Coilovers
- Super Racing Coilovers
- Super Street Coilovers
- Type Flex Coilovers

Zeal :
- Function X Coilovers
- Function XS Coilovers
- Super Function Coilovers

Zerosports :
- Winning R Coilovers
- Winning S Coilovers
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

[B][COLOR=black]Contact Info:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]Brian Nowacki[/COLOR][/I][/B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]Tel: (480)-251-8493[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]

Last edited by Echelon Autosports; 05-14-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Springs From :
AGENCY POWER / EIBACH / EPIC ENGINEERING / ESPELIR / H&R / KSPORT / PROGRESS / SKUNK2 / STI / TEIN

Click here to view our Complete Springs Catalog

Sway Bars and End Links From :

AGENCY POWER / CUSCO / EPIC ENGINEERING / GTSPEC / H&R / HOTCHKIS / PERRIN / PROGRESS / ZEROSPORTS
Click here to view our entire Catalog of Sway Bars
Click here to view our entire Catalog of Sway Bar End Links

Under Body / Mounts / Handling Arms From :

AGENCY POWER / CUSCO / GTSPEC / HOTCHKIS / HKS / JSPEED / PERRIN / STI / TANABE / TEIN / VORSHLAG

Click here to view our entire Catalog of Under Body Parts
Click here to view a complete Catalog of Mounts
Click here to view a full catalog of Handling Arms

Strut Bars From :

APR / CUSCO / GREDDY / GTSPEC / STI / SUBARU JDM / TANABE / ZEROSPORTS
Click here to view our entire Catalog of Strut Bars

PM us for the Best Pricing Available for ANY Suspension Component for the Subaru Platform!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]
Old 01-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

We here at Echelon Autosports carry an extensive line of Braking Kits and Components for the Subaru WRX/STI/Impreza/Legacy. Big Brake Kits, Rotors, Pads, Brake Lines, Brake Fluid and Accessories. Our prices are some of the lowest around and remember if you find it cheaper we will meet or beat the competitors prices! PM us for Special NASIOC Pricing on any Components we have available. Select parts IN STOCK!! Fast Shipping!!

Big Brake Kits From :

BREMBO / KSPORT / ROTORA / STASIS / STOPTECH / ZEROSPORTS
Click here to view our entire Catalog of Big Brake Kits

Brembo :
- 12.9 Inch 4Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 4Piston Kits
- 13.6 Inch 4Piston Kits
- 14 Inch 4Piston Kits
- 14 Inch 6Piston Kits

Ksport :
- 11 Inch 6Piston Kits
- 12 Inch 6Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 6Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 8Piston Kits
- 14 Inch 6Piston Kits
- 14 Inch 8Piston Kits
- 15 Inch 8Piston Kits
- 15 Inch 12Piston Kits
- 16 Inch 8Piston Kits
- 16 Inch 12Piston Kits

Rotora :
- 11.4 Inch 1PC 2Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 1PC 4Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 2PC 2Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 2PC 4Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 2PC 6Piston Kits
- 14 Inch 2PC 6Piston Kits

Stasis :
- 13.4 Inch 4Piston Kits
- 14.5 Inch 5Piston Kits

StopTech :
- 13 Inch 2Piston Kits
- 13 Inch 4Piston Kits
- 13.5 Inch 2Piston Kits
- 14 Inch 4Piston Kits

Zerosports :
- 4Piston Caliper Kits
- 6Piston Caliper Kits

Brake Rotors From :

EBC BRAKES / PERFORMANCE FRICTION / POWERSLOT / PROJECT MU / ROTORA / RACINGBRAKE
Click here to view our entire Catalog of Peformance Brake Rotors

Brake Pads From :

AXXIS / EBC BRAKES / ENDLESS / HAWK / PAGID / PERORMANCE FRICTION / PROJECT MU / ZEROSPORTS
Click here to view our entire Selection of Brake Pads Available

Brake Lines and Accessories From :

AGENCY POWER / PROJECT MU / ZEROSPORTS / ARAI MOTORSPORT / PERRIN
Click here to view our entire line of Brake Lines Available

AGENCY POWER BRAKE LINES

PERRIN Master Cylinder

ARAI MOTORSPORT BRAKE DUCT KIT

PM us for the Best Pricing Available on ANY Component for the Subaru Platform

Old 01-29-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Have a great weekend....get in on the deals!

Old 01-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

All PM's Replied...thanks guys!

Old 02-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #6
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

1st of the Month!! Get those parts you know you want and need for great prices as the Spring approaches!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #7
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Weekend Bump!

Old 02-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for the new week!

Old 02-10-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump it up!

Old 02-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #10
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for the weekend! PM us those price inquires and orders!

Old 02-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #11
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 02-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #12
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for the weekend!

Old 02-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #13
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for a new week!

Old 05-14-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 06-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #15
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for Great Prices and Great Service

Old 06-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #16
JerseyKid
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 135901
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Satin White Pearl

PM me a price for BC inverted coils 8k/8k shipped to 07758 along with prices shipped for rear control arms you carry as well!

Vehicle is a 2011 WRX Sedan.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #17
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 06-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #18
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 07-09-2011, 01:57 PM   #19
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Closed Thread