Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 24, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
Saichisubie
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 446858
Chapter/Region: HIIC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Sedan
Obsidian Black Pearl

Default Newbie

Hello, though I'm not really new to the forum (i've visited from time to time and read the awesome things that people do to their cars), I've finally decided to join in. I recently picked up a used 2008 Subaru WRX and I love it! To be honest, I had my heart set out for a 2015 Impreza 2.0I, and I just came from a 2012 Forester X. Never had I thought I would go the turbo route to be honest, but I love it! This community seems really awesome and I'd like to learn more about tuning, modding, and taking care of my WRX. As of right now, my car is stock and I really don't know what direction I want to go. Hopefully in the near future or so I can do some of the great things most of you folks have done with your rides!
Saichisubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2016, 05:07 PM   #2
Gallo2011
Scooby Guru

Member#: 268310
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 SSM STI saloon
Church!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saichisubie View Post
Hello, though I'm not really new to the forum (i've visited from time to time and read the awesome things that people do to their cars), I've finally decided to join in. I recently picked up a used 2008 Subaru WRX and I love it! To be honest, I had my heart set out for a 2015 Impreza 2.0I, and I just came from a 2012 Forester X. Never had I thought I would go the turbo route to be honest, but I love it! This community seems really awesome and I'd like to learn more about tuning, modding, and taking care of my WRX. As of right now, my car is stock and I really don't know what direction I want to go. Hopefully in the near future or so I can do some of the great things most of you folks have done with your rides!
You decided to join in.

Makes it sound like we're all sitting in a circle singing "Kumbaya My Lord".

I tease a newbie! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the WRX! Hopefully you bought the car from some place reputable and it was checked out thoroughly before you bought it.

The stickies at the top of the newbie forum are an excellent place to learn more about your car and Subarus in general.

Fill out your profile so we know where you are and what you drive. We can better help with resources in your area that way.

Enjoy!
Gallo2011 is offline   Reply With Quote