Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday September 17, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-11-2002, 04:27 PM   #1
jstobern
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1395
Default Who knows jspecauto?

Can anyone here in the East (hopefully someone from Montreal) vouch that these guys aren't a bunch of bulls**t con artists?

This ebay auction seems WAY to low and the IC in the pic seems to small.

STi from JSpecAuto.com

Thanks,
Jens.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jstobern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 05:34 PM   #2
99TS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 846

Jen,
Its Dicky here. Mark, the guy with the 240SX in Ron's class, knows them. Mark was thinking to buy a SR20DET engine from them at the time.
99TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 10:19 PM   #3
Robin2
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 390
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2011 WRX sedan
Plasma Blue

Sorry Jens..... got to call the BS on this one.....

How can they have a 6spd tranny on this STI..... Didn't it just come out on the 2001 JDM STI's (new body styles).....

The 6spd are going for crazy money right now (like $6k US).... since they're supposed to be bullet proof.....

Even Mike only has the 5spd STI tranny on his V4 swap.....

I looked at the website and they didn't mention on ebay what version the engine ...... and no rear diff with it, etc.....

Call them up and ask them more details......

Robin
Robin2 is offline   Reply With Quote