Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday January 31, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #3401
SubieChik
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 150175
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton, VA
Vehicle:
'06 LGT SpecB,08STI
01RSTI,93 Toyota Soarer

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX WARRIOR
The wheels were siting in my house he had them one for or photos shoot then I had them

Call matt right and tattle on me about who's miata is who's. It's my car he is in afghanistan.

Prodrives son, way better than xxr rotas.



Sitting at your house is not on your car. They were still your brothers....when you called me you asked how much I paid for mine bc you were thinking about buying your brother's.

Babysitting a car for a friend on deployment doesn't make it yours. It's disrespectful to pass someone's car off as yours when it's not. It's one thing to say its mine until a friend comes home but you straight up were claiming it was you car and failed to mention the friend part.

Don't call me son. Don't talk about wheels like they determine your status bc it means nothing. Wayne has a set of Volks and Wedsports on his cars and we have SSRs and Works in the spare bedroom. I still choose to run the XXRs because I like the style. Wheels mean nothing.

You're an idiot.....I'm not arguing with you anymore because I actually somewhat feel bad at how ignorant you are making yourself look...

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by SubieChik; 09-06-2012 at 05:57 PM.
SubieChik is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #3402
WRX WARRIOR
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 267633
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: ON THE MOON!!
Vehicle:
It's A Zombie, Bro.
So low my rotors scrape..

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieChik



Sitting at your house is not on your car. They were still your brothers....when you called me you asked how much I paid for mine bc you were thinking about buying your brother's.

Babysitting a car for a friend on deployment doesn't make it yours. It's disrespectful to pass someone's car off as yours when it's not. It's one thing to say its mine until a friend comes home but you straight up were claiming it was you car and failed to mention the friend part.

Don't call me son. Don't talk about wheels like they determine your status bc it means nothing. Wayne has a set of Volks and Wedsports on his cars and we have SSRs and Works in the spare bedroom. I still choose to run the XXRs because I like the style. Wheels mean nothing.

You're an idiot.....I'm not arguing with you anymore because I actually somewhat feel bad at how ignorant you are making yourself look...
Billie. I traded my civic for the Mazda so you have no idea what your talking about so don't try to punk me and call me disrespectful.

Matt's not on deployment he got out of the navy in like June. I'm not babysitting any ones cars but my broken wrx and my daily Mazda.

I never said wheels determine my status.
All your doing is jumps on the band wagon on let's troll josh day.

Just like you jumped in the bandwagon for xxr's.

They were never aj's wheels I asked you how much you paid for them because I wanted to sell them. I got 1k for them to some Evo kid.

Its sad that People I have never done wrong feel te need to hate. I don't care. Keep talkin **** guys I don't for real care you words don't hurt me Haha
WRX WARRIOR is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #3403
Uncle Tattoo
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 139542
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: OOPHR (Poquoson, VA)
Vehicle:
2007 Civic Sedan
Daily driver status son

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX WARRIOR
Its sad that People I have never done wrong feel te need to hate. I don't care. Keep talkin **** guys I don't for real care you words don't hurt me Haha
So..that means since you wronged me, I can still flame you, right?
Uncle Tattoo is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #3404
Aggent15
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 173755
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach
Vehicle:
05 STI Satin Black
Specialized Allez Elite:)

Default

This fan-dangled interweb hurts my head
Aggent15 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #3405
Aggent15
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 173755
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach
Vehicle:
05 STI Satin Black
Specialized Allez Elite:)

Default

and I am NOT gonna get into the middle of this, I'm friends with both sides but just to confirm....yes, we did trade cars. Come wednesday (delivery day) the miata will be Josh's
Aggent15 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #3406
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

I just wanna see pictures since this is the thread for them!!!
lilblue619 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #3407
sky3
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 216829
Join Date: Jul 2009
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Middletown, NY
Vehicle:
2006 Forester
2006 Honda CBR600 F4i

Default

Bigger pics since Photobucket is finally up now.



sky3 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #3408
03Rextacy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 239497
Join Date: Feb 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
WRB

Default

Gawd, SHUTUP already. Back to the purpose of the thread or please, pretty please, GTFO.
03Rextacy is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #3409
SubieChik
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 150175
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton, VA
Vehicle:
'06 LGT SpecB,08STI
01RSTI,93 Toyota Soarer

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX WARRIOR View Post
Billie. I traded my civic for the Mazda so you have no idea what your talking about so don't try to punk me and call me disrespectful.

Matt's not on deployment he got out of the navy in like June. I'm not babysitting any ones cars but my broken wrx and my daily Mazda.

I never said wheels determine my status.
All your doing is jumps on the band wagon on let's troll josh day.

Just like you jumped in the bandwagon for xxr's.

They were never aj's wheels I asked you how much you paid for them because I wanted to sell them. I got 1k for them to some Evo kid.

Its sad that People I have never done wrong feel te need to hate. I don't care. Keep talkin **** guys I don't for real care you words don't hurt me Haha

As of June it was his so I thought it still was. I apologize for that. You said Afghanistan so I assumed deployment.

You're damn right I hopped on the bandwagon I love the way they look. No one in the area had them on their Subie and neither did anyone on the Legacy forums so I thought I would snatch some up. They are cheap and look good......**** yea.



Pictorz! Not bad for a point and shoot on the auto setting






SubieChik is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #3410
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieChik

As of June it was his so I thought it still was. I apologize for that. You said Afghanistan so I assumed deployment.

You're damn right I hopped on the bandwagon I love the way they look. No one in the area had them on their Subie and neither did anyone on the Legacy forums so I thought I would snatch some up. They are cheap and look good......**** yea.

Pictorz! Not bad for a point and shoot on the auto setting
I love your wheels lol
lilblue619 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #3411
SubieChik
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 150175
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton, VA
Vehicle:
'06 LGT SpecB,08STI
01RSTI,93 Toyota Soarer

Default

The TEs are nice huh?
SubieChik is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #3412
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieChik
The TEs are nice huh?
Yeah I like them
lilblue619 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #3413
HinshawWRX
Medium Frank
Moderator
 
Member#: 140114
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Common Sense, VA
Vehicle:
2014 Porsche
GT3 (Currently on Fire)

Default

Are we talking the Matt kid that had the yellow bugeye??

And everyone is on a "bandwagon" when something becomes popular. I bet we can pick 5 things off Jawsh's car that everyone has, therefore bandwagon.
HinshawWRX is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #3414
Cheese13
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 272366
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: va beach
Vehicle:
2003 Evo 8 gsr
Bby

Default

No, matt with the flat black baller sti
Cheese13 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #3415
Uncle Tattoo
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 139542
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: OOPHR (Poquoson, VA)
Vehicle:
2007 Civic Sedan
Daily driver status son

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinshawWRX
Are we talking the Matt kid that had the yellow bugeye??
Matt agent15. Had the flat black STi with cage and built motor
Uncle Tattoo is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #3416
HinshawWRX
Medium Frank
Moderator
 
Member#: 140114
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Common Sense, VA
Vehicle:
2014 Porsche
GT3 (Currently on Fire)

Default

I have a solution to the problem in which I see. It involves not talking to someone.
HinshawWRX is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #3417
FastAdams
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 280714
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pennsylvania/Hawaii
Vehicle:
1998 Look below.
98 rs 99 forester

Default

Hakuna Matata Dangit
FastAdams is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #3418
Aggent15
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 173755
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach
Vehicle:
05 STI Satin Black
Specialized Allez Elite:)

Default

The fact that people don't know who I was means I didn't build a badass enough car. I'll have to give it another shot with something
Aggent15 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #3419
RheeRS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133108
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: RICHMOND
Vehicle:
BRO, WINGS
ARE DUMB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX WARRIOR View Post
Lol ok buddy you should prob check your info correct before you troll me.

18x8.75.
Your turn.
hey, bro.

that's really wide or something.
RheeRS is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #3420
STiWanabe
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 41447
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore, MD
Vehicle:
---- _________

Default

Too much bicker, not enough picters
STiWanabe is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #3421
BongBingsurprise
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 308019
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach
Vehicle:
2006 Wrx Wagon
PSM

Default


Instagram picture..
BongBingsurprise is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #3422
Cheese13
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 272366
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: va beach
Vehicle:
2003 Evo 8 gsr
Bby

Default



Heres mine, looks like she'll be gone in two weeks
Cheese13 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #3423
STiWanabe
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 41447
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore, MD
Vehicle:
---- _________

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese13 View Post
Heres mine, looks like she'll be gone in two weeks


que pasa
STiWanabe is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #3424
Cheese13
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 272366
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: va beach
Vehicle:
2003 Evo 8 gsr
Bby

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiWanabe

que pasa
Waitin for the buyer to get paid
Cheese13 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #3425
STiWanabe
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 41447
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore, MD
Vehicle:
---- _________

Default

o, what u getting?
STiWanabe is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post Pictures Of Your Significant Other V3.0 The Motel Fella Off-Topic 2870 04-22-2012 02:28 AM
Pictures of the MAIC drivers.. Butt Dyno Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 37 01-17-2012 12:17 PM
Pictures of your ride, part 2 TrickNipple North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC 3911 09-07-2011 03:52 AM
Pictures of your MAIC Rides uncontrolled515 Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 6889 03-17-2011 08:40 PM
Getting pictures of your ride? jonnylin1 North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC 19 08-03-2010 02:41 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.