Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday October 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Click here to visit TireRack
Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Losing traction? Need new tires?
Click here to visit the NASIOC Upgrade Garage...
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Tire & Wheel

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #1651
J_Maher_WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 290307
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07VTRex View Post
+45 is going to handle better than a +35. what do you value more? performance or looks?

255/40/17 is perfect for a 9" wheel. 245/40 will work as well.
Not necessarily true. True, steering feel will be better with the +45, though not necessarily be better in terms of handling. If anything, a slightly wider track would promote slightly higher grip and stability, just at the cost of decreased steering feel and precision.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
J_Maher_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #1652
FLYING BONES
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 309841
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Nor Cal
Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5 Door Prem
Pearl White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07VTRex View Post
+45 is going to handle better than a +35. what do you value more? performance or looks?

flush" and "concave" are almost never associated with "proper" fitment/performance wheels. they are somewhat opposite concepts. a +35 might look cooler than a +45 but the closer you can get to stock offset the better your car will handle.

255/40/17 is perfect for a 9" wheel. 245/40 will work as well.

FYI i ran 17x9 rota dpt with 255/40 for a few months before selling them. they fit very well, but they were so heavy compared to the stock sti bbs wheels performance suffered greatly.
Thanks for the info abou the "heavy" rota's you had. I do not want to go heavier than stock, I want to go lighter. I think a 9" wheel is too wide for the 235's I want to run.

If i'm being honest:
#1 and #2 are MPG and Looks (Tied)
#3. Weight
#4. Performance (In terms of cornering)

I don't autocross, my WRX is a DD commuter that I like to look good in 99% of the time. The other 1% is Snow Trips which I have winter wheels and tires for.
FLYING BONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #1653
nhat
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 140163
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 3MI Racing
Vehicle:
03 STi
hellaflunctional

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07VTRex View Post
+45 is going to handle better than a +35.

a +35 might look cooler than a +45 but the closer you can get to stock offset the better your car will handle.
In my experience, it's quite the opposite. Wider track makes for more grip and stability. The main benefit of staying close to the OEM offset is steering feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07VTRex View Post
FYI i ran 17x9 rota dpt with 255/40 for a few months before selling them. they fit very well, but they were so heavy compared to the stock sti bbs wheels performance suffered greatly.


I ran 18x8.5 +48 SSR GT2s with 255s, 17x9 +42 DPTs with 255s, and 17x10 +38 RPF1s with 255s. The SSR GT2s weighed 18lbs, the DPT weighs 19lbs, my RPF1s weigh 17lbs, stock BBS (17x7.5) weigh 16lbs, and the stock BBS (17x8) weigh 19lbs.

You are greatly exaggerating how much performance suffered because I could barely notice any difference at all between the 5 different wheels. What I did notice is a huge increase in grip thanks to 30mm of tire.

That, or you have the most sensitive buttdyno ever.
nhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #1654
ryann.mendoza
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 208859
Join Date: Apr 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: SFV, CA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
SWP

Default

Pardon me sirs but I have another question. What would be the ideal offset for 17x8 with stock suspension to have the wheels close to being flush and not have any rubbing/fender modification. Thank you.
ryann.mendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #1655
geddesk2
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 119397
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Snohomish
Vehicle:
xxxx RS soon
RBP

Default

Hey guys I'm picking up a set of evo bbs wheels.

They are 8.5 with an offset of +38. Will I need to do any fender rolling if I want to run rce yellows? They drop the car between 10-15mm.

Also what tire size do you recommend? I was thinking about ordering a set of DWs in 255/35/18
geddesk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #1656
nhat
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 140163
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 3MI Racing
Vehicle:
03 STi
hellaflunctional

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryann.mendoza View Post
Pardon me sirs but I have another question. What would be the ideal offset for 17x8 with stock suspension to have the wheels close to being flush and not have any rubbing/fender modification. Thank you.
There is no such thing as flush and stock fenders. Stick to a +45 offset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddesk2 View Post
Hey guys I'm picking up a set of evo bbs wheels.

They are 8.5 with an offset of +38. Will I need to do any fender rolling if I want to run rce yellows? They drop the car between 10-15mm.

Also what tire size do you recommend? I was thinking about ordering a set of DWs in 255/35/18
Yes, you'll want to roll the rear fenders.

Choose different all-seasons and go with the OEM 245/40/18. Not sure why you would want a wider all-season.
nhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #1657
J_Maher_WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 290307
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhat View Post

There is no such thing as flush and stock fenders. Stick to a +45 offset.

Yes, you'll want to roll the rear fenders.

Choose different all-seasons and go with the OEM 245/40/18. Not sure why you would want a wider all-season.
DWs aren't all seasons, DWSs are though
J_Maher_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #1658
nhat
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 140163
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 3MI Racing
Vehicle:
03 STi
hellaflunctional

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Maher_WRX View Post

DWs aren't all seasons, DWSs are though
I read DWS

I would still stay with the 245/40/18.
nhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #1659
geddesk2
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 119397
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Snohomish
Vehicle:
xxxx RS soon
RBP

Default

Cool thanks! I've taken about 20 measurements and it looks like they may clear but it would be really close so I will play it safe

Just curious why should I not step up to a 255? Is it to wide for an 8.5 rim?
geddesk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #1660
J_Maher_WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 290307
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddesk2 View Post
Cool thanks! I've taken about 20 measurements and it looks like they may clear but it would be really close so I will play it safe

Just curious why should I not step up to a 255? Is it to wide for an 8.5 rim?
No not at all, I personally just mounted 255 Michelin Pilot Super Sports on 8.75"wide wheels and they look very square to me, even though the Michelins are known to run super wide.

I'd say a 255/35 will actually have less chance of fender rubbing than a 245/40 as well, because the diameter is almost three quarters of an inch lower, so the extra 5 mm the wheel will poke out wouldn't be as big a deal, and plus you're also running wider tire then, which means more grip
J_Maher_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #1661
geddesk2
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 119397
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Snohomish
Vehicle:
xxxx RS soon
RBP

Default

Thanks again for the response. I've been reading for hours and it sounds like I am going to run the DW in a 255/40. These aren't for tracking I've got an extra set for that and I didn't want to step down to a 35 because the extra meat should be more commute friendly for me.

Thanks again for all the help, I can't wait to get these mounted up!
geddesk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #1662
J_Maher_WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 290307
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddesk2 View Post
Thanks again for the response. I've been reading for hours and it sounds like I am going to run the DW in a 255/40. These aren't for tracking I've got an extra set for that and I didn't want to step down to a 35 because the extra meat should be more commute friendly for me.

Thanks again for all the help, I can't wait to get these mounted up!
255/40 is a massively tall tire, it's 26" diameter height will hurt your 5spd gearing if you have a wrx. Honestly, if comfort is the worry, then just get a 245/40, absolutely no point in going wider and taller, just moving farther away from improving performance. The difference in the 35 and 40 won't be that noticeable with the DW's anyway, it's not like they are a stiff extreme performance tire anyways. I would do the 255/35's, or if you're set on looking for comfort go with the 245/40, which at least isn't As tall as the other.
J_Maher_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #1663
nhat
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 140163
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 3MI Racing
Vehicle:
03 STi
hellaflunctional

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Maher_WRX View Post

255/40 is a massively tall tire, it's 26" diameter height will hurt your 5spd gearing if you have a wrx. Honestly, if comfort is the worry, then just get a 245/40, absolutely no point in going wider and taller, just moving farther away from improving performance. The difference in the 35 and 40 won't be that noticeable with the DW's anyway, it's not like they are a stiff extreme performance tire anyways. I would do the 255/35's, or if you're set on looking for comfort go with the 245/40, which at least isn't As tall as the other.
He's got an '11 STi. Gearing will benefit but you'll rub with the 255/40/18.

255/35/18 will be easier to fit but I like the gearing advantage of the 245/40/18.
nhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #1664
J_Maher_WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 290307
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhat View Post

He's got an '11 STi. Gearing will benefit but you'll rub with the 255/40/18.

255/35/18 will be easier to fit but I like the gearing advantage of the 245/40/18.
Ahh my mistake, definitely agree with the 245/40's then on that size wheel.
J_Maher_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #1665
ANR62NV
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 283589
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX
Red

Default

What do you guys think about 18x10et38
On a 2011 WRX
Rolling is a given , what about clearance on the inside? You think it'll rub anything? Coils?

** I'm on coilovers
ANR62NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #1666
07VTRex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 179023
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia
Vehicle:
07 CGM WRX TR
Dom 1.5xtr + PPG's

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Maher_WRX View Post
Not necessarily true. True, steering feel will be better with the +45, though not necessarily be better in terms of handling. If anything, a slightly wider track would promote slightly higher grip and stability, just at the cost of decreased steering feel and precision.
this^ said better than myself.
07VTRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #1667
07VTRex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 179023
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia
Vehicle:
07 CGM WRX TR
Dom 1.5xtr + PPG's

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhat View Post
In my experience, it's quite the opposite. Wider track makes for more grip and stability. The main benefit of staying close to the OEM offset is steering feel.





I ran 18x8.5 +48 SSR GT2s with 255s, 17x9 +42 DPTs with 255s, and 17x10 +38 RPF1s with 255s. The SSR GT2s weighed 18lbs, the DPT weighs 19lbs, my RPF1s weigh 17lbs, stock BBS (17x7.5) weigh 16lbs, and the stock BBS (17x8) weigh 19lbs.

You are greatly exaggerating how much performance suffered because I could barely notice any difference at all between the 5 different wheels. What I did notice is a huge increase in grip thanks to 30mm of tire.

That, or you have the most sensitive buttdyno ever.
i must be then because it was night and day difference to me. i too have tried MANY sets of wheels and tires. I agree ultimate grip was better with the wider wheels but teh car lost its sharp steering feel. MORESO than steering feel was acceleration and braking feel. it just felt slower in all instances with the rotas. going from a 255/40 on a 17x9 rota to a 225/45 on a 17x 7.5 bbs is like 5lbs a corner in weight savings. if you cant feel that then you sir are numb as **** lol

EDIT** i agree wider tracks are USUALLY better, but this is not always true. there are always exceptions to the rule, and more factors that come into play. suspension works as a system of all components designed to work together. if you change one thing it will effect how the rest of the system behaves. I think however, that for the purpose of this discussion these other factors are not entirely relevant or appreciated

Last edited by 07VTRex; 03-04-2013 at 12:56 PM.
07VTRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #1668
nhat
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 140163
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 3MI Racing
Vehicle:
03 STi
hellaflunctional

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR62NV View Post
What do you guys think about 18x10et38
On a 2011 WRX
Rolling is a given , what about clearance on the inside? You think it'll rub anything? Coils?

** I'm on coilovers
I think that if you had searched, you would know the answer.
nhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #1669
ANR62NV
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 283589
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX
Red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhat View Post

I think that if you had searched, you would know the answer.
You think it'll rub inside ?
ANR62NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #1670
nhat
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 140163
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 3MI Racing
Vehicle:
03 STi
hellaflunctional

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07VTRex View Post
going from a 255/40 on a 17x9 rota to a 225/45 on a 17x 7.5 bbs is like 5lbs a corner in weight savings. if you cant feel that then you sir are numb as **** lol
'04 STi
17x7.5 BBS (16 lbs) + 225/45/17 RE070 (27 lbs) = 43 lbs

18x8.5 SSR GT2 (18 lbs) + 255/35/18 KDW2 (26 lbs) = 44 lbs

17x9 DPT (19 lbs) + 255/40/17 RE01R (27 lbs) = 45 lbs

'03 STi
17x9 FN01RC (19 lbs) + 245/45/17 Star Specs (28 lbs) = 47 lbs

17x10 RPF1 (17 lbs) + 255/40/17 R1R (25 lbs) = 42 lbs

18x9 RC-T4 (20 lbs) + 245/40/18 SP600 (26 lbs) = 46 lbs

That's the order I've gone in not including winter setups. The difference was only 2 lbs per corner.

Maybe it's the 1 lb increments but I hardly noticed a difference at all on the '04 STi. Then again, I don't focus on acceleration as much as I do going around turns.

On my current car, I did notice a difference. Felt like I was carrying a passenger but I don't pay much attention to the difference in weight.

However, this isn't pertinent to the thread so let's take it elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR62NV View Post

You think it'll rub inside ?
Did you bother searching?

If you're too lazy, use this http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp to calculate the difference between the what is known not to run on the inside versus what you're looking at.

Last edited by nhat; 03-04-2013 at 01:50 PM.
nhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 AM   #1671
jknifeza
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349111
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default

dude this is a great write up,i have 2012 wrx sedan and i want to fit a set of rota grids 19" 9.5 ET 45,but the mech told me that the 9.5 is to wide and will touch the suspension? yet you have just said that from experience it doesn't and the range of offset is 53-45,the reason i want to go with the 9.5 is because the 9.5 has a deep concave look as compared to the 8.5,i'm not planning to lower the car at the moment but will in the future,i also don't want to do any fender rolling now as the car is still under warranty and brand new,i really like these rims so your advice will really help me decide.thanks

Last edited by nhat; 03-05-2013 at 10:34 AM.
jknifeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #1672
J_Maher_WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 290307
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jknifeza View Post

dude this is a great write up,i have 2012 wrx sedan and i want to fit a set of rota grids 19" 9.5 ET 45,but the mech told me that the 9.5 is to wide and will touch the suspension? yet you have just said that from experience it doesn't and the range of offset is 53-45,the reason i want to go with the 9.5 is because the 9.5 has a deep concave look as compared to the 8.5,i'm not planning to lower the car at the moment but will in the future,i also don't want to do any fender rolling now as the car is still under warranty and brand new,i really like these rims so your advice will really help me decide.thanks
Dude remove the massive quote, unnecessary lol

EDIT: he also blatantly said that if you want no rolling you'll need a higher offset with a smaller wheel/tire... 19" wheel, 9.5" wide and you are set on not rolling your fenders? Think you better set yourself on a different set of wheels haha
J_Maher_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #1673
07VTRex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 179023
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia
Vehicle:
07 CGM WRX TR
Dom 1.5xtr + PPG's

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhat View Post
'04 STi
17x7.5 BBS (16 lbs) + 225/45/17 RE070 (27 lbs) = 43 lbs

18x8.5 SSR GT2 (18 lbs) + 255/35/18 KDW2 (26 lbs) = 44 lbs

17x9 DPT (19 lbs) + 255/40/17 RE01R (27 lbs) = 45 lbs

'03 STi
17x9 FN01RC (19 lbs) + 245/45/17 Star Specs (28 lbs) = 47 lbs

17x10 RPF1 (17 lbs) + 255/40/17 R1R (25 lbs) = 42 lbs

18x9 RC-T4 (20 lbs) + 245/40/18 SP600 (26 lbs) = 46 lbs

That's the order I've gone in not including winter setups. The difference was only 2 lbs per corner.

Maybe it's the 1 lb increments but I hardly noticed a difference at all on the '04 STi. Then again, I don't focus on acceleration as much as I do going around turns.

On my current car, I did notice a difference. Felt like I was carrying a passenger but I don't pay much attention to the difference in weight.

However, this isn't pertinent to the thread so let's take it elsewhere.



Did you bother searching?

If you're too lazy, use this http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp to calculate the difference between the what is known not to run on the inside versus what you're looking at.
agreed. and solid info by the way!!!
07VTRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #1674
Improbus
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 278439
Join Date: Mar 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pa, USA
Vehicle:
2011 WRX 4dr Stage2+
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jknifeza View Post
dude this is a great write up,i have 2012 wrx sedan and i want to fit a set of rota grids 19" 9.5 ET 45,but the mech told me that the 9.5 is to wide and will touch the suspension? yet you have just said that from experience it doesn't and the range of offset is 53-45,the reason i want to go with the 9.5 is because the 9.5 has a deep concave look as compared to the 8.5,i'm not planning to lower the car at the moment but will in the future,i also don't want to do any fender rolling now as the car is still under warranty and brand new,i really like these rims so your advice will really help me decide.thanks
Step 1 - Remove massive quote.

Step 2 - If you don't want to roll find new wheels that are no wider than 8.5"

Assuming you really want to run these wheel take a look at the following

To keep the rolling diameter within the 2% rule, You will need to run a 265/30R19 which puts you within .2% of the rolling diameter. You aren't fitting a 265/30R19 with a 19x9.5" wheel without rolling. Stock suspension or not.

Some Facts:

The wheel/tire is 7 mm (0.3'') closer to suspension/brakes components. Acceptable for most cars, but you will need to measure.

The wheel/tire will stick out 23 mm (0.9'') farther. Basically will stick out an inch further which basically necessitates a roll.

Think about your decision go do some measuring and do your homework and decide if you are ready to make the commitment to modify.
Improbus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #1675
SupaDoopa
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 285304
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fort Bliss, TX
Vehicle:
2008 STi
OBP

Default

Okay. I can already see this coming off wrong, but I'm looking to get as much width as I can. I like the fact that I can interchange the wheels between my EVO [yeah, I own one, start stoning me now if you want] just so I don't look at the same wheels all the time. I know 18x10 will fit on my EVO just fine with a roll and just seeing if it is the same case on the STI. I did tons of reading, research, and asking questions and 18x10 seems like a gray area - no one wants to touch that.

So, this is my question. I'd like to put 18x10s on the car but be able to turn and not rub to oblivion. I don't mind rolling the rears and even pulling VERY slightly [not about to go get body work to fit nice, wide wheels]. If I did end up going 18x10, what offset will I need to both clear my Brembos, not hit the struts in the rear, and fit with very little modification? I know I can go 18x9.5 without an issue so I figured I'd give this a shot. The car will be lowered on either KSport or BC's - whichever will achieve good ride quality and still get me low to the ground. If this isn't your flavor, please just ignore this post and stop reading. If you want to help, I appreciate it greatly.

I really like the Work Emotion CR Kiwami and Enkei NT-03's. I wanted Emotion XD9's but after seeing how many people use them, I decided I want something nice and concave or something with a decent lip that isn't the price of a vacation to the Bahamas.

Any and all help will be appreciated. Any and all flaming will be ignored.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Needed: Stock Impreza/WRX/Legacy wheels and tires to fit '01 Legacy L acetmi Private 'Wanted' Classifieds 0 06-14-2006 12:43 PM
need somewhere to get wheels and tires asap bubba03wrx Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC 22 04-02-2004 09:14 PM
Wider wheels and tires in the rear SilveRexy03 Tire & Wheel 14 11-04-2003 04:49 PM
WEre is a good place to buy wheels and tires MilfordSubaru Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC 4 05-25-2002 01:14 PM
Where to buy wheels and tires? wilddave1 Brakes, Steering & Suspension 4 03-21-2002 02:20 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.