Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday April 17, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Complete Car Part-Out

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
davedaman77
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 177385
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
08 2.5i
SSM

Default TN: 1993 GF/tan interior/JDM goodies

As much as it pains me to do, I'm parting out my 93 GF. The transmission locked up and I haven't been able to find one to replace it. So the wife is making me get rid of it.

If you're interested in the entire car please let me know, just as soon as it gets a transmission, it will be ready to go. Runs good, less than 200 miles on new clutch, cold air, good tires(50% tread left.)

The car has a tan interior, FWD, 5-speed, 1.8, with a version I-IV JDM bumper that will include the fogs and switch for the right price. I even have nice floor mats with impreza embroidered on them, if interested.

Everything is in great condition, with a few exceptions. So, please... If you buy anything from my car every piece was very loved.

Please bump this when you send me a PM, to help keep this thread at the top.

Thanks, Dave
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
davedaman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
davedaman77
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 177385
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
08 2.5i
SSM

Reserved for pics. (tonight)
davedaman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
Sco09
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 246126
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
97 impreza
Blue

do you have the windshiled lines for the right side? also is it a wagon? If it is I also need the fog light covers.
Thanks
Francisco
Sco09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #4
robguderian
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 287894
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Vehicle:
1994 WRX

Is this still around? Is it being parted out?
Interested in your headlights....
rob
robguderian is offline   Reply With Quote