05-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Member Sales Rating: (56)
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago area
Vendor Classifieds Rules
VENDOR/SELLER POSTING RULES
1. This sub-forum is for Vendors only. Non-vendors posting here will be warned once and given points subsequently.
2. Vendors please use your Registered Vendor account when opening a thread in that forum or else it will be locked.
3. Vendors are limited to two open threads. Active is defined as being open for posting.
4. The subject line of such threads must be fully descriptive. Vendors must state whether services or goods are being offered and preferably list in the title of the post what locations the services/goods are limited to, if applicable.
5. Do not advertise something that you do not have on-hand. If you think you might have something to sell, wait until you have it in hand and available before posting.
6. Update your thread. If your item sells, be sure to edit your post and mark it as sold.
7. Vendors please use your Registered Vendor account when opening a thread in that forum or else it will be locked.
8. Vendors please refer to NASIOC's forum rules for registered vendors for further guidance. NASIOC Forum Rules
BUYER/NON-SELLER POSTING RULES
1. Any serious claims of fraud or misrepresentation must be filed with local law enforcement or other applicable agency. NASIOC, its moderators and sponsors take no responsibility for your transactions.
2. All pricing concerns should be made via PM. If you feel that the seller is asking too much, this needs to be done via PM. The first time that a user trolls a thread with comments aimed at derailing a sale, the post will be deleted and the user will be warned via PM. The second time, the user will receive points. If the moderators feel that the offender is attempting to be cute by acting as if he can get away with one free derogatory post without retribution, points will be given.
3. Keep unrelated comments to a minimum. Any and all topical discussions belong in the general MWSOC forum.
NASIOC, MWSOC, its moderators and sponsors are not responsible for any posts, transactions (positive or negative), monetary losses, or claims that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Any questions or concerns regarding the above can be directed to myself or the other MWSOC moderators.
Last edited by Noah; 05-15-2011 at 12:47 PM.