Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday January 28, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
maperformance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Default Great Customer Service + The Lowest Prices On Top Selling Products = WIN for you!

The MAP Race Program||||Why Choose MAP?||||Our Services||||Inventory Clearance||||What Our Customers Say

CALL US 1(888)MAPerformance - A Live Person Will Answers Our Phone And Provide You The Service And Support You Deserve!

We find many online retailers do not even list a phone number let alone reply to emails in a timely manner. They only want to communicate with customers at their convenience, that is not the case with MAP. We want to earn your business and we adapt to our customers - whether you prefer to email, aim, or call we are avialable to answer your questions and get your car back on the road, with more power, faster than our competition!

We STOCK all of the top selling products for the Subaru enthusiast in your life!

Brian Crower - Affordable Camshafts and Valvetrain
Eagle Rods - Cost effective connecting rods
Manley Performance - The Best Of The Best When Building Your Engine, we utilize Manley products in almost all of our shortblock packages!
Tomei - Japanese Engineering Now Made Affordable Only From MAPerformance
GSC Cams - MAP is one of the largest distributor of GSC and we fully stand behind their quality
Precision Turbo - Anyone who has strayed away from stock location need to run a PTE Turbo or they will get left in the dust
MAP Turbo - Link, dollar for dollar this is the best bolt on turbo offered for you 2.5L guys!
Grimmspeed - Tons of inventory and one of our favorite companies to sell because their products always work and their customer service is second to none!

We recently launched a new Live Help / Instant PM feature for all of our loyal NASIOC customers to use! With this we feel we can better serve your needs even faster! Simply click on this link and ask Daelen your question rather than sending a PM and waiting for a reply!

Instant PM

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

AIM: DaelenAtMAP
Phone: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 109
Daelen@MAPerformance.com
Send us a PM

The MAP blog - Get the inside track on what we're doing!
Check us out on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!
ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Saved for more info!

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!
ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco

Old 06-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Place holder for more product info!

Old 06-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Did you try the instant PM feature yet? Check it out its pretty slick...

Old 06-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #5
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Old 06-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Save on the weekend @ www.maperformance.com

Old 06-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
stisland
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 283414
Vehicle:
2008 STi
White

Looking to see the best you can do for a few seperate items
ALL for 08 STI

1. invidia catless dp
2. invidia catless uppipe
3. magnaflow cbe

total price of each of those sent to 78418 (if you could put separate prices please!)
thanks!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Old 06-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #9
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Old 06-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #10
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Closed Thread