Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 14, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
TopSpeed
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 78884
Vehicle:
Go faster
at TopSpeed

Default Ship it | Build it | Return it | Engine Build SALE!!! @ TopSpeed

TopSpeed Motorsports Subaru Build Sale!!!

Due to the overwhelming successes of our current engine program, we are taking the next step in service to the community. Every day we get calls from all over the country with people telling us there is no top notch performance shop in their area. The conversation usually ends with us giving as much advise as we can, but a disappointed customer that he doesn't have the option to have us build his/her car.

Well.....with this engine build sale, and our recent partnership with one of the US's largest shipping companies that will no longer be a problem!

See below for are temporary sale pricing on COMPLETE motor builds! These builds are eligible for DRASTICALLY discounted lots of time even FREE shipping of your car to and from our facility in Atlanta, GA! So now whether you an hour away, or 2000 miles away you can still have your car built by TopSpeed!

***This offer is for a limited time only!! Call to get on the schedule today***

PRICING:

SS1 COMPLETE ENGINE BUILD = $5950
(ALL labor, parts, fluids, even break-in tune included)

SS2 COMPLETE ENGINE BUILD = $6650
(ALL labor, parts, fluids, even break-in tune included)

ENGINE DETAILS

Each one of the TSM motor options has been tested.
These motors are not outsourced to a machine shop to assemble, but rather assembled in house by our master engine builder.
Each process is double checked to ensure the customer is getting nothing but the highest quality, most capable Subaru engine on the market today.

TSM SS1
Street Series ONE
For the enthusiast that wants a sub 500 whp street car our SS1 (Street Series ONE) shortblock is just the ticket.
This motor has been tested in our 492awhp 2008 STI that was daily driven by our tuner Doug Wilks.
The engine has been to the track, the drag strip, and driven hard for over 20k miles now, and it still uses LESS than a half quart of oil per 3k miles.
We have these in countless customer cars running over 400awhp and they perform flawlessly.

Engine Specifications.
Our engines are all built with tolerances that we have developed both through racing in the Redline time attack series and testing in our own personal cars.

Our SS1 short block starts out life as a fresh short block from Subaru with all matching bore sizes.
Everything is then checked and our custom TSM Spec CP pistons are installed in the bores using our race winning tolerances. *

Engine Specs:

-New Subaru 2.5L engine
-CP TSM Spec Forged Pistons
-Ceramic Coated Piston Crowns
-Anti Friction Coating on Skirts
-Forged and Nitrided EJ257 Crankshaft
-Basic Oil Flow Improvement Modification

TSM SS1 $2995(Engine only pricing)

TSM SS2
Street Series TWO
We have been working with Cosworth for many years now and I think everyone knows that they have some incredible products.
After rigorous testing in one of our RRU (Road Race Ultimate) engines we decided to try some of their components in our Street Series motor.
Based on those results we present to you the SS2.
The same great quality you have come to expect in our SS1 but with Cosworth’s amazing pistons.

Our SS2 goes through the same processes as our SS1.
But instead of our CP Spec piston we use Cosworth’s latest pistons.
These pistons are amazingly light and because of there boxed design they are able to use a much smaller lighter wrist pin without sacrificing strength.

The ring gap specs for our SS2 are slightly different than our SS1.
We have found after several test motors that the Cosworth pistons work the best when setup a little different than the CPs.

The advantages of the SS2 over the SS1 are very simple.
The lighter piston makes for less rotating mass inside the motor, as well as less stress on internal parts.
We have also found that the Cosworth coated pistons are slightly quieter than the SS1 setup.
Oil consumption is about the same with both engines, however on higher HP cars the SS2 may use slightly less oil.

Engine Specs:

-New Subaru 2.5L engine
-Cosworth Motorsports Pistons
-Cosworth Skirt Coating
-Ceramic Coated Piston Crowns
-Forged and Nitrided EJ257 Crankshaft
-Basic Oil Flow Improvement Modification

TSM SS2 $3495(Engine only pricing)

~Cicio
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PH: 1-866-94 SPEED

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
brody117
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 277562

I recently had the pleasure of getting an engine build done from TopSpeed. Let me make it that much harder for you to not choose TopSpeed for your work. I had my car shipped to them, and then they got to work upon its arrival. During this time I was stationed in Germany, and I recently got a chance to go home on leave. I flew into Atlanta and they went out of their way to pick me up from the airport. Drove me to the shop showed me everything I absolutely would need to know about the car. During explanation they must have realized I was to jet lagged to drive all the way to Alabama and found me a place to stay overnight so I could start fresh in the morning. I could go on and on about how much TopSpeed has spoiled me in to never being able to go to another shop no matter my location in the US. So if your on the fence about getting some work from them I hope I've helped you make the right decision. Thanks again TopSpeed Team I'll be seeing you guys again shortly!

-Brian
Old 07-16-2011, 04:26 AM   #3
koon89
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 287890

What kind of work did you have done? I'm looking to get a new motor for my 98 legacy outback and need it installed, and I'm located in florida.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
brody117
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 277562

I pretty much had the engine completely rebuilt. I got the TopSpeed RR1 engine, cams, and a new clutch. Its run perfect I picked the car up drove it to Alabama, and then to Florida and then back to Alabama. Put 1500 miles on the engine in a matter of a week and everything has been perfect with no issues whatsoever.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #5
TopSpeed
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 78884
Vehicle:
Go faster
at TopSpeed

Thanks for the kind words Brian!!

Super glad your happy with your car and the service!

~Cicio

PH: 1-866-94 SPEED

Old 07-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #6
y.z.d
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 289172

do you guys ship to New Brunswick, Canada? and how much?
Closed Thread